Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Harilal ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho??? (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
oh cvs, please spare Harilal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

oh cvs, please spare Harilal

ROFL....!LOLLOL
He is the most Naive member of the Khandelwal Family...
Harilal Khandelwal...LOLLOLLOLLOL

I thought ajkal log apne doggies ko apna surname de dete hain...Ye toh phir bhi human haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Though ajkal Duck is trying hard to turn into Duck KhandelwalLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-kubarekrock

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
LOL.... vandu ...............
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

I know......I loved Sunil yesterdayLOLLOL
The way he laughed when he realized Duck has matched Kundli's with Akki..LOLLOL
Mujhe nahi pata tha Akshay ki dilchaspi isme haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Plz tell sumone to convey my "salute" to Ali Raza(Sunil)......It was after a longggggg time I laughed dil se on a scene....I loved it...! And all coz of Ali Raza....I can only think what a scene this wudve been if Rushad had been there .....Jas doesnt humour me anymoreConfusedConfusedConfused

Rushad is excellent in his bang on reactions to punches.....He'd have been awesome..Seriously MANNNNN !! That scene cudve included Rushad in itConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by togepe30 - 20 January 2011 at 2:32am

-YasharanArshi-kubarekrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Funny post lol.I have to agree.He always gets away with her and may be he really thinks he is her BHA and treats her like his little sis lol.

kubarekrocktogepe30

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
heheheeheh ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Mujhe nahi pata tha Akshay ki dilchaspi isme haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Plz tell sumone to convey my "salute" to Ali Raza(Sunil)......It was after a longggggg time I laughed dil se on a scene....I loved it...! And all coz of Ali Raza....I can only think what a scene this wudve been if Rushad had been there .....Jas doesnt humour me anymoreConfusedConfusedConfused

Rushad is excellent in his bang on reactions to punches.....He'd have been awesome..Seriously MANNNNN !! That scene cudve included Rushad in itConfusedConfusedConfused

Vandu - I dont know you much .. coz i havent spoken/discussed directly with you .... But one thing i would like to say .... I LOVE YOUR POSTS/TOPICS .... You are Different/Hatke !!!!!

Nobody would have thought/imagined of starting a post on HARILAL ... Thanks Vandu for creating this post ...  I am still laughing .... after u reminded of Harilal ... Kya banda hain woh ..

Agree... Rushad hona chahiye thaaaa .. .tat would have added an extra punch ..  He s a superb at comedy !!!!!!!!!!

kubarekrocktogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by togepe30

Vandu - I dont know you much .. coz i havent spoken/discussed directly with you .... But one thing i would like to say .... I LOVE YOUR POSTS/TOPICS .... You are Different/Hatke !!!!!

Nobody would have thought/imagined of starting a post on HARILAL ... Thanks Vandu for creating this post ...  I am still laughing .... after u reminded of Harilal ... Kya banda hain woh ..

Agree... Rushad hona chahiye thaaaa .. .tat would have added an extra punch ..  He s a superb at comedy !!!!!!!!!!
LOL.....Thanx......I didnt think there were many ppl on this forum who dont know me....LOL...!! Nice to talk to u.....M glad you like my mad postsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index