Harilal ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho??? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

You know what's really insulting? They recently dressed up someone else as Hari bha and expected us not to notice!
These CVs bhi na.So classist=D
Oh Well....I did think that ye Hari Bha kuch different lag raha hai !!
But,  I dont recognize Hari Bha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wudnt know the difference too well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *hides her face*
Originally posted by krock

i thought u will say something naughty.............i think someone said that usko biology main phd mili hain u knw what i mean
ROFL........I am NOT naughty by nature..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am just accidentally funny at times!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So plz dont have any expectations from me...Coz I am sure to dissapointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
awsme topic on  harilalπŸ˜†.watsnxt vandu????????shaans guitar?????? Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
vandu... nice topic

Next i think u should start an auction for the unwanted stuff in rbo( other than the living beings who r more like inanimate in the show)

well e have
 the guitar... shaan s red shoes.... sofa..... mad s mobile... shaan s pink shirt... khanak s wig.... rahuls gym....

the list keeps going...
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

vandu... nice topic

Next i think u should start an auction for the unwanted stuff in rbo( other than the living beings who r more like inanimate in the show)

well e have
 the guitar... shaan s red shoes.... sofa..... mad s mobile... shaan s pink shirt... khanak s wig.... rahuls gym....

the list keeps going...

ROFL...Mereko kya Forum ka Official Dalal bana diya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice post vandhuπŸ€—
i would also like to see how Harilal treats shaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†when shaan go to the kitchen for preparing food for khanak and  he dreaming about khanak in the kitchen...Then he had come and told him "Main nahi ata toh sabzi jal jaati"....And he lamely says "Haan haan main dekh lung..tum jaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
You are HILARIOUS!

Of all that ails the show you pick on HARI LAL?

Too funny di....
🀣🀣.. did you actually bich on HariLal!!!🀣

he will be happy that he owns atleast one topic on the forum... becharee ka kaam safal hoo gaya!!🀣
Originally posted by Deepali88

Nice post vandhuπŸ€—
i would also like to see how Harilal treats shaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†when shaan go to the kitchen for preparing food for khanak and  he dreaming about khanak in the kitchen...Then he had come and told him "Main nahi ata toh sabzi jal jaati"....And he lamely says "Haan haan main dekh lung..tum jaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFL...Thats never gonna happen in a million light yearsπŸ˜†