Rang Badalti Odhani

Harilal ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho???

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I am appalled to see how Harilal treats Khanak...ConfusedConfused

Madam to wo bas for the heck of it bolta haiLOLLOLLOL

Remember when Last time Khanak was dreaming about Shaan in the kitchen(the hand kiss dream...pre-SR)....Then he had come and told her "Main nahi ata toh sabzi jal jaati"....And she lamely went "Haan haan main dekh lungi,ap jao"LOLLOL

And then abhi recently he comes and tells her "Madam chaar cup chai banani thi chaar chammach(spoon) nahi"LOLLOLLOLLOL

I was actually gaping open mouthed at himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Can he ever think of saying that to Madhavi/Khushboo/Dadi???? Ok....Wait...He wont even get that mauka...Wo aate kab hain Kitchen meLOLLOLLOL But I was like....Dude !! What is wrong with this guy !!

The whole house screams at him and sabki bhadaas he takes out on Khanak or what??LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Luv,
Vandu

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piesanju01SHANAKFANshanakrocks1RagSiahirakhatriyasharan.loveSouma.NSidNeeti-faniluvmanarpurvi08tofeeeesaditee-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.kubarekrock-Deepali-

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
LOL..totally!!

When Khanak came late to the kitchen he was shaking his head and all!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veeriluvmanarkrockkubaretogepe30

prithvi_veer Senior Member
prithvi_veer
prithvi_veer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
chalo issi bahane usse thode dialogues toh mil jate hain warna pehle he would just stand in a corner and act as if he is cooking or cutting veggies.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

how many of you have noticed that harilal has changed?i mean the guy who played harilal in the beginning of the show is replaced by some other actor.kisi ne notice nahi kiya na!   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANiluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krocktogepe30

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
yea man! you're so right! LOL i was also like "Aray! iss ko kya hogaya?" i HATE it when people are sarcastic!DisapproveLOL Chaar chammach my foot LOL! harilal bhee na! Khanak nay BHA kya banaya buhat bhaoo hee khanay laga woh toh! LOL but chalo i forgive him LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveiluvmanarkrockkubaretogepe30

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

LOL..totally!!

Soumaaaaa! Hug dude where were you?! when i was posting in this topic i thought of you cuz you once wrote in your update kay "harilal fans anyone?" and BAMM here you are! buhat lambi umar hain tumhari! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

LOL..totally!!

I know...In his mind he has totally written her off..! I am waiting for the day when he will call her "Idiot"...And the way the story is going to the dogs...this might happen tooLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi_veer

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
chalo issi bahane usse thode dialogues toh mil jate hain warna pehle he would just stand in a corner and act as if he is cooking or cutting veggies.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

how many of you have noticed that harilal has changed?i mean the guy who played harilal in the beginning of the show is replaced by some other actor.kisi ne notice nahi kiya na!   

I think they pick up an random unit-wallah to play Harilal...actor nahi hoga wo...
I thought harr episode me change hota hai harilal??? Never looked closely at himLOLLOLLOL No clue !LOL

cutie-pieiluvmanarkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

yea man! you're so right! LOL i was also like "Aray! iss ko kya hogaya?" i HATE it when people are sarcastic!DisapproveLOL Chaar chammach my foot LOL! harilal bhee na! Khanak nay BHA kya banaya buhat bhaoo hee khanay laga woh toh! LOL but chalo i forgive him LOL

ROFL.....I know....Dedh-Shaana bann gaya hai woLOLLOL..I hope he says sumthing to Khanak is front of Shaan....then baraabar saza milegi usko..
Shaan to cant even stand Sunil saying a word to Khanak..Harilal ki toh aisi ki taisi kar dega woLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

RagSiakrockkubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index