Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

OMG Ankit I was just about to say that🀣 I mean why the hell is Kasa Kaka soooo concerned about Ichha?πŸ˜† Mending her finger...taking up her case with Daddaji and MaiπŸ˜† And ichha always going kasha kaka kasha kakaπŸ˜†

i know sanayaji yaad hai once only kasa kaka ..and iccha were left alone in the house ..and now kasa kaka ...tying patti to iccha ..cvs so much want them as a pair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

sanayaji yet there was a calculation done in between  that vee.....cha thread is more popular ...but i cant see that  even vee....cha fans want to comment on veeya heaven πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ankit we know Veeya is a more popular jodi😳 Wheres 10 heavens compared to 3? And anywayz check the number of members of veeya heaven on facebook compared to the (completely carbon copied) weingu fanclubπŸ˜† 636 vs 243πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

is that so i was not able to read it ..

cause i was busy reading ...what is iccha and kasa kaka upcoming child saying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am not surprised....2 watch ur imaginations, given ur strength n knowledge gained after surviving reading hunderds of dreams in 100's of celebration heavens...utna toh credit dena padega...hai naaa..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

maine shayad kuch poocha tha....

vigyaan means science .
and vyagyanik means ..scientist πŸ˜ƒ
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeh launsa bachcha hai? robot ka to nahi?
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Ankit we know Veeya is a more popular jodi😳 Wheres 10 heavens compared to 3? And anywayz check the number of members of veeya heaven on facebook compared to the (completely carbon copied) weingu fanclubπŸ˜† 636 vs 243πŸ˜†

well our very knowledgeable chemistry professor who also happens to b very gud at maths is not available here ..otherwise m sure he wud have come up with ..some solution πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

yeh launsa bachcha hai? robot ka to nahi?

shayad yeh TT baby hai when he grows old...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aryan Veer Singh Bundela😳
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shivani..tapasya ke character ka anth hone wala hai, pataa hai tumko? she will die after delivery.
shivani9 thumbnail

shivani..tapasya ke character ka anth hone wala hai, pataa hai tumko? she will die after delivery.

achaaa gr8 news, aap ko kaise pata Sid..😊