Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

i cant believe we r still into this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani ji as per ur calculation it cant b veer toh how can it b tej ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
tej toh kab ka show se gayab hai πŸ˜†

see if 10 celebration heaven can b born of a non existentent love between Veer n Taps, I am sure we can have this  appreciation thread in anticipation of my Fav jodi Tapasya thakur and Tej Singh Bundela, when and how it happens , u have 2 b more patient than 10 celebration heavens i guranatee u..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW the most knowledgable ppl of this world do i have 2 launch a new dicitonary 2 make u understand tht ur not welcome here 2 doubt Taps Taj Sighs Baby...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

see if 10 celebration heaven can b born of a non existentent love between Veer n Taps, I am sure we can have this  appreciation thread in anticipation of my Fav jodi Tapasya thakur and Tej Singh Bundela, when and how it happens , u have 2 b more patient than 10 celebration heavens i guranatee u..πŸ˜†

BTW the most knowledgable ppl of this world do i have 2 launch a new dicitonary 2 make u understand tht ur not welcome here 2 doubt Taps Taj Sighs Baby...πŸ˜†

if giving 100 of warnings cant stop u people commenting on the heaven and polluting it ..why shud we πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

if giving 100 of warnings cant stop u people commenting on the heaven and polluting it ..why shud we πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ok please ur eyes reading abt the baby of Taps and Tej Singh..hez saying, see u soon and catch me if u can, how sweet naaa...😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok please ur eyes reading abt the baby of Taps and Tej Singh..hez saying, see u soon and catch me if u can, how sweet naaa...😊

U go aheadπŸ˜† Think it bothers us?πŸ˜† Waise why did u guys open a veer and ichha thread when veeya and vancha were married? for a non existant jodiπŸ˜† Its our sharafat that we havent raided the weingu thread yet despite repeated assaults on our Veeya Heaven or made a thread about Ichhas many marriagesπŸ˜†  Yes and our Veeya baby is coming like it or notπŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

is that so i was not able to read it ..
cause i was busy reading ...what is iccha and kasa kaka upcoming child saying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can someone explain me whats this vigyaan and vaigyanik?
shivani9 thumbnail
BTW This baby loves to b called...TMK...and hez soo perfect dancing to the tune of tees maar khan.I have 2 say this baby has a gr8 future as a dancer...😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

is that so i was not able to read it ..

cause i was busy reading ...what is iccha and kasa kaka upcoming child saying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG Ankit I was just about to say that🀣 I mean why the hell is Kasa Kaka soooo concerned about Ichha?πŸ˜† Mending her finger...taking up her case with Daddaji and MaiπŸ˜† And ichha always going kasha kaka kasha kakaπŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

U go aheadπŸ˜† Think it bothers us?πŸ˜† Waise why did u guys open a veer and ichha thread when veeya and vancha were married? for a non existant jodiπŸ˜† Its our sharafat that we havent raided the weingu thread yet despite repeated assaults on our Veeya Heaven or made a thread about Ichhas many marriagesπŸ˜†  Yes and our Veeya baby is coming like it or notπŸ˜†

sanayaji yet there was a calculation done in between  that vee.....cha thread is more popular ...but i cant see that  even vee....cha fans want to comment on veeya heaven πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maine shayad kuch poocha tha....