Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey just came across ur FF and i love it!!
add me to the pm list
con't soon!

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow its too awesome..... amazing update
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..awsome one ...geet finally accepted her love but we wanna know some more so update soon😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FF
Loved it
Loved how us howed their emotion love care for each other
Dev is such an errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hate him He hurted her so much
He is so much cruel
Good Maan got that sumthg is a miss
N he was dertermined to find it n sumwhr he will
Geet is hiding sumthg frm Maan
She married Dev for sum reason
Reveal that soon
Update soon n plz add me to ur pm list
CHAPTER 6
#####MAAN'S MONOLOGUE#####
"How is she doctor" I asked as the doctor came out of the hospital room geet was admitted in.

"Mr Khurana she is fine for now but---

"What"

"But she is very week, seems like she hasn't been eating properly. She has deep cuts in her arms and palm. We've done the dressing but the cut is deep it will take some time to heal completely. The thing to worry is her body also has bruises like someone abused her though they aren't recent ---

"Abused...what do you mean" I asked.

"I'm not fully sure of it as of now we need to do some more tests only then we can be certain but most probably someone has forced himself on her not once but repeatedly and this maybe the reason of her stress" she said "if you want you can go inside but she will be out for the night we've given her sedatives to sleep and Mr khurana she is in a very delicate state of mind she needs to be handled with kid gloves" she replied.

I'll kill that bas**** if it was him who hurt Geet.

I walked in the room and there laid my Geet on a hospital bed, sleeping calmly. She was smiling in her sleep like she was having a beautiful dream.
FLASHBACK
One month after their first meeting
"What on earth are you doing" geet asked.

"turns out I was wrong, till date I thought only your mind is defective little did I know your eyes also head that category, can't you see I'm hanging in mid air outside your window struggling to get in" Maan responded.

"Excuse me" she made a face.

"Excused, now will you please help me up, I have no intension of breaking my bones by falling off your window" he replied.

Geet helped Maan, who was hanging by the pipe on the right side of her room's window, to get inside the room. While doing so he landed on geet as they both fell to the floor.

"God, what do you eat Maan, get off me before you squeeze me to death" she said trying to move under him.

He held her wrists "no"

Geet let out a whimper "what do you mean by no, you have to get off of me you're not exactly cotton you see"

Maan turned to his back and now geet was on top of him "but you are"

Geet hit him on the chest and tried getting up but he pulled by her waist and held her close. Geet tried prying his hands off of her waist but her efforts were futile as Maan was in no mood to let go. Realising there was no point trying she stopped resisting and let her face rest over his chest "you know what, you're evil"

"You know what you make me behave like this so you're the evil one among us" he said as he used his hand to push a strand of hair behind her ear.

Geet pinched him on the arms and as he winced she got on her feet "now that you already
addressed me as evil I thought why not act evil" she chuckled.

"Now you mind telling me what you are doing in my room in the middle of the night" she said as she sat on her bed.

Maan went to her said and sat next to her "I was getting bored"

"So I'm your entertainment, poor me and I thought you were missing me" she teased him.

"Pulling my leg, huh" he said.

"I guess I am" she replied.

They both chuckled.

"You are right I was missing you" he said moving towards the window sill and sat there.

Geet went over to him and sat between his legs as he snaked his arms around her waist and she rested her hands on his "so... what happened"

"How do you do this, how can you always know it"

"That's love mister, what happened... did you have an argument with uncle again---

"I did not start it"

"I know, you never start it"

"GEET"

"Sorry"

"Its not like I don't want to handle the business just want to do something on my own first... I don't want to be spoon fed"

"He will understand one day"

"Will that day ever come... why can't he trust me for once... I can make it on my own and the day I'll prove myself I'll handle KC"

"I trust you"

Maan brought his face closer to her cheek and slowly kissed her as she closed her eyes "how did I get so lucky to have a girl like you in my life"

"I wonder... is my luck so bad to get a guy like you" geet said in a serious tone.

Maan got irritated and let his grip loosen around her waist but she held onto to it "just kidding Maan, why do you always get hyper with blink of an eye, you know I love you"

"Now that I know" he said as he rested his chin on her shoulder "I love you too"
They spent the rest of night talking before Maan left with the sun rise.

END OF FLASHBACK

This was the first time I saw her smiling since I came back. I walked over to her bed to sit next to her and held her hand in mine. I brought it closer to my face and kissed the back of her hand. She was lost in her peaceful dream. Suddenly her smile vanished and she became restless in her sleep. She squeezed my hand real tight.

Come back. Please come back. Save me.

Maan. Maan I need you. Come back. Maan... Maan

As she was blabbering in her dream I remembered that day. The day I left. I so wish I could go back and do things differently. I wish I could alter the past. I should have listened to her and taken her along with me.

Flash back
The day Maan left

"Can't I come along?"

"Mishti you know what this means to me--- please stop crying... how am I suppose to leave you like this"

"Then don't go"

"You know I have to"

"Take me along"

"I cannot... I can't make you struggle with me... I promise I will come to you"

"Can you not at least tell me where you're going?"

"How can I when I'm not sure of it myself"

"You have a whole empire for yourself why do you need to go"

"Because it's not mine its dad's and I want to do something on my own... I need to try myself...you know that"

"Promise me you'll come back to me"

"I will...I promise"

She hugged him as she cried her heart out. Maan was going, he was going away from her but she couldn't stop him. She knew what this meant for him and she would never come in between his dream. She would support him no matter what. She knew he would come back to her... always.

After standing there in each other's embrace for some time they broke apart. Maan wiped her tears as he kissed her on her forehead "I love you"

"I do too"

As the night took over it was time for him to leave. He kissed her one last time on her lips "I will come back to you... you'll wait for me right"

"I'll wait for you till my heart stops beating..."

He kissed her on the forehead "you promise"

"I promise... you'll find me right here waiting for you and only you"

"I love you" and Maan left with one final peck on the lips.

End of flashback
NEXT MORNING

She looked at me "Maan"

I caressed her cheek "Who did this Geet. How did you these cuts. Did dev---

Her face went pale at the mention of Dev's name. So it was him. I'll kill him. How dare he.

"Look at me Geet. He did this to you right. I won't spare him"

"No...No...I...I told you I fell"

"Why are you lying...Is it for your daughter"

"How do you know about her?"

"I saw her picture in the basement"

"Please Maan... this is my life...you have to go"

"What makes you think I'll leave you with that son-of-a-b****"

"He's my husband"

"To hell with him, goddamn it why are you still with him"

"Go Maan... just go"

"I WON'T... do you get it...I won't leave you at any cost"

A girl came in "Geet what happened. Did he---

"Meera... how did you know I was here" geet asked

"I didn't, I came here to see Pari and I saw you"

"She's in the hospital" Geet freaked out "how could you not tell me"

"I called you last night but dev picked up and you know---

"I have to go to her... where is she" with that said Geet made a mad dash towards the room
Meera indicated.

"My baby..." she said as she took a young girl some 2 years old, into her arms. She kissed the child repeatedly on her face before resting her at her chest. She just wouldn't stop crying. The nurse came in and asked Geet to leave the room for some time. Geet came out reluctantly with Meera.

Geet's mother was also there. She approached Geet but Geet raised a hand at her "don't you dare come near me"

"Beta please listen to me once"

"Don't call me your daughter. You have no right"

"Just because you say you aren't my daughter the truth doesn't change... I'm your mother."

" and I'm her mother...you didn't think once before taking her away from me... you lied to me... you forced me into a marriage... you snatched my life away from me"

FLASH BACK

'How is dad doctor?"

"I will not give you false hope... he is very critical and might not make it through  another attack... as his friend and your family doctor beta I want to request you please do as he says... he will not be able to survive another attack"

"Geet how you can be so selfish your father is fighting for his life because of you... beta please say yes... your one yes can save him"

"Mom how can I say yes...I cannot marry dev"

"Geet please he is your father"

That night geet cried herself to sleep. She had no choice. She was to choose between her life and her father's life and she did what any other daughter would have done. She chose her father and sacrificed her happiness. She agreed to marry dev.
After few months... geet was now a mother to a beautiful a daughter. Her daughter, her Pari was 2months then.

"dev...I'm begging you... please don't take my daughter away... I can't live without her"

"And I can't live with her"

"Dev she needs me"

"I don't care"

"Bro how can do this... you cannot take her away"

"I can do anything to make geet suffer"

"Bro she is your wife"

"Meera...get out now"

Geet cried, she pleaded, she scremed but no one paid any heed. Her princess was taken away, away from her and she could do nothing about it. No one did anything for her, her husband took her daughter away, her father lied about his health, and her parents did nothing to save her. Her life was snatched from her. She needed him then more than ever but he was not there. She prayed for him to come back and save her but he never came. She was ruined. She was forced to live coz she couldn't die; she had to live for her Pari. Dev threatened to kill Pari if geet went near her. She was forced to stay away from her baby.

Flashback ends

She was forced to marry dev; they took away her daughter but WHY.

"What the hell are you doing here? So turns out I was right, you were missing all from home coz you were here. I forbid you from seeing her and yet you are here. I guess you don't remember what I can do. You want her alive then you'll come with me right now. Or else don't blame me for what I do next. I've tried it earlier that time she got lucky that you saved her this time I'll make sure she dies" Dev came to the hospital.

What was going on? Why would he want to kill his own daughter? Was this the reason Geet asked me to leave?

"I beg you...please ...please...let me stay... I'll do whatever you ask me ...please...I beg you...she needs me" she was barely able to talk...her sobs very getting louder and more frequent with every passing second.

She fell at his knees "I beg you... please...don't do this... she needs me... please... let me stay...please"

"Dev please let her stay... Pari needs her" Meera pleaded.

"Shut up Meera...no one here needs your opinion. You're my sister and yet you take her side. She is going with me" he yelled at Meera.

"I beg you...please...don't do this...meri bachi... my baby needs me...I beg you" Geet was weeping endlessly.

"Dev don't you have some humanity... how can you do this... first you snatch her away from Geet and now you won't let Geet see her. You're worse than an animal" Meera yelled.

"Shut up Meera" he shouted back.
He looked at Geet and pulled her upright twisting her arm behind her back. Geet winced in pain.
It was then I hit dev. No one...simply no one treats my Geet like that.

"How dare you hurt Geet?"

##### GEET'S MONOLOGUE#####

He yanked dev onto the floor. He pulled him in a standing position holding his collar and punched him on the face. Dev's mouth started to bleed. Maan smacked him repeatedly over his face. He punched him in the stomach, dev tried to hit back at Maan but instead he fell to the floor. Maan was on top of dev; dev lay there half unconscious but just wouldn't stop hitting dev.

"Maan" I called out to him. He had to stop before he beat dev to death.
Now I know he can take care of her, he can keep pari safe and i know he will.
continued.... BELOW..

Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
AWESOME......LOVED IT.....
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.....
IS PARI MAAN'S DAUGHTER??????????
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
Continued...

PART...2

#####MAAN'S MONOLOGUE######

She came running towards me and threw her arms around me. "Maan...take her away please. He will kill her someday or the other. Take her away"

"If you've ever loved me you'll take her to safety"

"Geet... I love you. You know that. I can do anything for you."

"Then go away from me...take her and leave."

"Why are you asking me to leave? I won't leave you"

"You have to"

"I will not"

"Ma'am you can see your daughter now"
She ran back inside the baby's ward.

"Are you Maan" Meera asked me.

"Yes and you are his sister" I responded

"Yes... as much as I hate to be I am" she replied

"Since when did all this begin" I asked.

"Ever since they got married, 2 years and 8 months back, you're the guy Geet loved right" I just stared her as she was on the verge of crying. "Did she tell you?"

"Tell me what" I was confused.

"P ---

"Meera" geet stopped her mid way her sentence.

What was she going to say? P--- What did she want to tell me?

"Geet... he has the right to know about it... you have to tell him, either you do it or I will. I've have had enough of you suffering. Let go" she said looking at geet.

"What is it...? Geet what is she talking about" I asked

Geet didn't say anything. She just kept standing at her spot. She stood frozen.

"Damn it will someone tell me what this is all about. Why did your parents force you into a marriage? As much as I know you no one can ever force you against your will than what happened. Say something" I pleaded.
FLASHBACK

"Aw----" geet was about to scream as Maan put his hand over her mouth.

"Ssh it's me"

"God, you scared me... I'm telling you, you better stop doing this...my window is not my room's entrance"

"For me it is"

"Why are you here now that you've decided to leave me... do you have to go"

"It's not like I'm not going to come back"

"But you're leaving me alone" saying this geet moved away from him.

"Please geet... don't do this... please try and understand"

"I love you... you're leaving me alone... I'm scared to let you go... you're not even telling me where you're going"

"I will come back to you" he said as he cupped her face.

Geet hugged Maan and started weeping. He held her face and kissed her tears away "I will come back"

"I know you will"

She kissed him on the lips. After some time he pulled apart "ok...so... I'll meet you at the cascade tomorrow before I leave...love you"

As he turned to leave geet held onto him "please stay with me for some time more...please"

She moved closer to him and kissed him again. As her hands moved to unbutton his shirt he held them "You sure"

She did not say a word just looked him in the eye and he knew. He captured her lips with his. He left trails of kisses on her neck as his hands moved his hands behind her to her dress strap. He opened her dori and helped her out of her kurti. They moved towards the bed whilst kissing each other passionately. She took off his shirt as she was now only wearing her inners and he was bare chest. Devoid of all clothing he moved on top of her and finally led her to bliss. That night they slept in each other's arms.
Rest you guys can imagine.  
END OF FLASHBACK
"Pari is our daughter...she's yours" Geet said as she crumbled to the floor and I stood there dumbfounded.

"One month after you left I found out I was pregnant. I tried finding you. I did everything I could to locate you but I could not... After two months I had no option but to tell dad. He told me to abort the child... I refused... Dev had come home the day you left and he misbehaved with me that day so I him slapped him. He again came home after three months the day I told dad about my pregnancy... He told dad he wants to marry me. I refused and locked myself in my room and didn't come out for days... But then dad faked heart attack and the doctor lied to me that he had very little time left and that he would not be able to bear another shock... I had to give in... I got married to dev. Right after the marriage he forced himself on me, the reason he got married to me was because he wanted his revenge from me for having slapped him... He tried pushing me down the stairs, changing my medicines, he did every possible thing so that I would miscarry but Meera saved me always... Finally he gave up trying to kill the baby. When Pari was born he took her away from me and gave her to mom and dad... They agreed... She was two months when they took her from me. I cried, I pleaded but nothing moved him... He threatened to kill her if I went near her... I only got to see her once in a month... I was not there when my baby said her first word. I was not there when she took her first step. I was not there to sing her to sleep. I was not there when she had nightmares. I was not there when she cried. I was just not there, just not there. My baby needed me and I was not there for her"

I moved towards Geet and lifted her up and enveloped her in my arms "why didn't you go my parents"

She had to go through so much just because I was not there with her.

"I did but they did not believe me" she said.

How could they do that, they knew i loved her.

"Geet...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry you had to go through all this. Had I agreed to you and taken you along with me none of this would have happened. But I'm here now. I won't let anybody hurt you and our daughter" I assured her as I took her in.

It killed me to know what Geet went through just coz I was not there. I was seething with anger, anger at that bas****, my parents, her parents and myself. She needed me and I wasn't there. I was instantly reminded of her words ---

"why now...you were not there when I needed you...you were not there when I looked back... where were you all those nights I cried myself to sleep... you were not there when Dev---... then why are you back now...why now...why"

Pari started crying and geet hurried inside, I followed.

My daughter, I have a daughter. Geet looked at me and she must have sensed that I wanted to take Pari in my arms as she gave Pari to me. My daughter, god, she's so cute. She is so pretty just like her mother. I pulled geet towards me and we both stood their hugging our angel, our daughter.

AFTER ONE MONTH. Dev and Geet got a divorce and Dev is rotting in jail. Maan and Geet hardly saw each other in the past one month as Maan was busy getting evidence against Dev and Geet stayed home taking care of Pari with Meera. Finally the nightmare was over.

#####MAAN'S MONOLOGUE#####

I came inside Geet's room but she wasn't there. Where could she go at this time of the night? Her things were in place but she was not at home though Pari was in her room. She was sitting on the ground playing with her toys. I noticed a note kept on the side table besides the bed. It was addressed to me---

MAAN,
I know by doing this I'm hurting you but one day you will realise what I did was right. You have a whole life in front of you, you have a future but I cannot be a part of it. I know you will take best care of our daughter and you don't need me for that. Promise me you will move on in life, not alone but with someone. I know it will not be that easy but time will heal all wounds and you will forget me eventually. Don't tell Pari about me, I don't want her to know about her mother. I'm sorry for doing this Maan but I guess that's destiny. We were not meant to be. The reason I was alive till now was for our daughter but now you're here. She doesn't need me she has her father. All these years your love was my strength, it was the one thing that kept me going despite everything. You will fall in love again with someone new and you'll get over me. I'm sorry. I'm going but I'll always be there, I'll be looking at you both from somewhere.
I hope you will forgive me.
I love you.

GEET

What the hell is this? She can't do this. Geet you cannot leave me.

NO

NO

You cannot abandon me like this.
This was the place I first met him...

I love you Maan.

Saying this I closed my eyes and jumped in the water. I was drowning. I let the water engulf me as everything went blank and darkness consumed me. Finally the stranded ship was sinking, life is painful but death is peaceful. A new sun will rise and a new love will find its way to Maan's heart. 
The next thing I knew I was laying on my back on the ground.

"Geet... you can't leave me... you have to come back...open your eyes sweetie... open your eyes" I heard a faint sound.

I opened my eyes and there he was. He enveloped me in his arms. He hugged me tight.

"You almost killed me... do you understand that... what the hell were you doing... trying to get yourself killed" he said as he held me by my shoulders.

"Who do you think you are... love me because that's your wish, come back to my life because that's your wish and leave me because that's wish... how could you even think I will ever love anyone but you. You cannot ever leave me. Do you hear me? I will never let you leave me" he yelled.

"Why did you save me... let me die Maan... let me die" I looked away

"Don't you dare think of dying again or else I don't know I will do" he lifted my chin with his finger.

"You deserve so much better...I am not worth---

"Don't you dare say that, you are my better half, my life, my love, my heart, my soul, everything good in me is you? You wrote me that letter you ripped my heart out... you let me decide what is good for me and what not. You don't get a say in this matter. Do you get me? You are my life, I'd die without you" he cut me mid way.

"I'm sorry... I guess I went a bit over board" I replied.

"A bit missy, you went a bit over board. You almost snatched my life away" he shouted.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears. "Don't ever do that to me geet, I can't live without. What if I would be late I would have lost you forever"

I covered his mouth with my hands "but you didn't, I promise I will never do this again"

"Never ever"

"I promise"

He moved closer to my lips and captured them with his own. He kissed me forcefully yet passionately. I could feel his pain, his anger, his love in his kiss. I kissed him back with equal fervour. His tongue traced my lips and demanded immediate entrance and I complied by parting my lips. We stayed like that until breathing became a difficulty. We broke apart and he whispered bringing his face close to my ear"will you marry me geet"

"Yes..." I smiled.

He pressed his lips onto mine yet again, this time softly. He gave me small pecks on my lips and cheek "I love you"

"I love you too" I said as I hugged him.

This was the beginning of my 'Oops our fairytale. Indeed life is not really a fairytale, we will have our tiffs but what's the fun if everything will be a cake walk. As long as we are together I don't mind walking on fire even. Together we can face anything. So this is our life's new beginning, our love found a way and led us back to life.
We stand here admiring one of the nature's most spectacular views, we stand here amidst the greenery surrounding the cascade, and we stand here listening to the chirping of birds mingled with the hissing sound of water. We stand here hand in hand remembering our best memories
and looking forward to all those memories that we are yet to live.

Now I'm a happily married woman mother of two living a dream any girl would wish for.

"Pari... careful baby don't let your bro fall into the pond"

"Don't worry my darling wife... they are just fine"

"Ok kids time to go home"
                        ----------------------------------------------------------
"Pari and Yash... fast... get in bed... time to sleep"

"Good night mom"

"Good night dad"

"Good night kids" we said in unison.
                         ----------------------------------------------------------
"So Mrs Khurana you remember what day is today" he said keeping his hands on my hips as my hands lay on his chest.

"Uh... nope... why don't remind me" I teased.

"Well... today is day the I met someone special" he smirked.

"Oh... I see...as a matter of fact... today is the day I kissed someone special for the first time" I replied.

"Oh ...like that... why don't I show you how I kissed my someone special" he whispered in my ear.
With that said his lips captured mine and we led our way to the bed kissing each other passionately.
THE END
Hi guys... due to some reason i have to end it... I know it sucked but I wrote it all I one night so please I'm very sorry...

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: libra25

AWESOME......LOVED IT.....
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.....
IS PARI MAAN'S DAUGHTER??????????

i ALREADY updated  the next part 😊Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the awesome updates hun!  ⭐️

comeback soon with another great FF / SS / OS