Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amzu32 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

awasome update.......... 😊

nice one i really enjoyed it ..............
payal956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW this is really interesting!!
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey plz plz plz add me to ur PM list. i love ur FF 👏
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts
add me to ur pm list plz
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update... now i want to know what happened
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
waiting 4 ur next part
funnymonkey thumbnail
hey great concept
lvoed it
plz add me to ur pm list!
awesome update
simply loved it

CHAPTER 4

He pulled me ruthlessly by my hair and threw me onto the floor. I hit the side table and the vase fell from its place shattering to pieces. He sat next to where I lay on the floor, picked up some pieces of the broken vase and put them in my palm closing into a fist. Blood oozed out my hand as the glass made its way through my skin. I was wincing in pain as he ran the pieces over my arm making deep cuts into my skin.

He was grinning at me as he brought his face near my ear to whisper out "what did you think you'd lie to me and go scot free... don't you think you are underestimating your husband...I'm asking you again...Where. Were .You."

"I told you already. I was with Meera. I'm not lying" I whimpered.

"When did I say you were not with Meera...who you were with is not the question...where were you ..." Dev sneered.

"I was at her place" I snivelled. I was trying hard to not let out a sob but before I knew tears were streaming down my face.

"Aww... don't cry coz your tears will not save you... I saw Meera's car outside the town near the valley... so now be an obedient wife and tell me why you were there..." Dev said.

"I...I...uh..." I didn't know to what to say, I was doomed. He wouldn't spare me now.

"Uh...I....uh...what...oh I see... you don't really have anything to say do you" he said as he brought his face closer to my lips.

I closed my eyes anticipating a forced violent painful kiss but just then his cell phone rang and I sighed.

He received the call and left saying "we'll deal with you later. Someone's waiting for me right now"

I lay there on the floor helpless, motionless, and weak...like a corpse as I heard his retreating footsteps. I got on my feet to move to the washroom but I crumbled to the floor as I walked on the broken pieces of glass. Somehow I managed to reach the washroom.

This is my life... hell

-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

#####Maan's monologue#####

I know she's hiding something from me but what and WHY. As far as I've known her she is not one of those people who would run from anything. She's one of those people who would rather die than run away from life. Is it that she's hiding something or I never really understood her? Either way I have to find out. Even though she can never be mine but I still love her and if something is troubling her I will find out what. I don't care if she loves me or not all I know is that I want her happy at any cost and if her happiness is in staying away from me so be it. I'll leave her but only after making sure she is happy.

I lay on the bed thinking about the sudden change of events in my life as mind raced back in time.

Flash back

He gently put her down and made her sit on a small rock on the edge of the pond. He cleaned her injured toe and as he sat there caressing it she was lost, lost in his eyes. He was a stranger whom she'd just met minutes ago; and here she was lost in his eyes. Was that even possible, well it was happening anyway?

He looked up to find her staring intently at him. He smiled but didn't know why. His smile brought her back to reality and as she quickly looked away at the falls, she was awe struck by the beauty of raw nature.

"Such kind of beauty doesn't exist" she said as she took in her surroundings.

"It is magnificent" he said.

"Paradise" she replied.

They stood there entranced amidst the pine-scented landscape trying to absorb the view of the cascade; they were looking at the silvery mist that filled the air as the water that collected into a tiny pond at the foot of the waterfall. A smile rippled across both their faces as they stood there listening to the melody of tweeting of birds mingled together with the hissing sound of water.

"It's strange even after living my whole life in dehradun, I've not known if such a place exists" she said still grasping the view.

"Well, geographically this place is not in dehradun. As far as I know Dehradun is another 15 km from here isn't it" he said in a teasing tone.

She got offended. "I was saying---

He cut her off "I am just kidding" "sometimes people spend their entire life time oblivious to their surroundings. It's only lucky that we got here. Btw I'm Maan".

"Hi, I'm Geet" she replied

"If I may say you've got a lovely name" he said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you" she smiled back only that her smile was livelier.

"It's strange... we've never met earlier despite being from the same town"

"Sometimes people spend their entire lifetime oblivious to the people around them" she chuckled.

It was then he first noticed how beautiful she was. Her sparkling eyes could make the stars look like they are not shining. They could hold anyone captive without even making the slightest of effort, only a mere glance was sufficient. And this time Maan was their victim. He could drown in those hazel eyes he thought. Wait a minute.

What in the heavens name was he thinking. He just met her moments ago. "Maan Singh Khurana get a life and stop ogling at her" he told himself.

"How do you plan to get home, you can't of course call your parents like you said earlier you don't have your cell right now with you"

"How did you know that" she asked out of confusion.

"I overheard your 'not-so-silent' complain to babaji" he smirked.

"Oh... like that"

"Yeah...like that"

They both started laughing.

"And moreover even if you had it, it would do you no good coz it wouldn't catch a signal anyway" he said snapping out of his mirth.

"Well, I don't know about that right now I plan to do something else" she said with a mischievous smile.

Within matter of seconds she jumped into the water.

"Are you out of your mind" Maan shouted out of bafflement.

"Why would you say that" she asked bemused.

"Why did you jump into water" he asked.

"Simple, because I wanted to" she replied before swimming to the other side.

"Why don't you join too, trust me its fun" she said looking at him

"I guess I'm better off here, I'd rather not risk my health" he told her.

"Be a sport. My toe is hurt and yet I'm in here. You are absolutely fit and fine and still you are there" she said "if you are scared then it's ok".

That was the first. It was a direct hit on him. No one...simply no one challenges MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

And before he knew it he was in the water.

Grave mistake, which he would soon realise---

Though dehradun was his hometown he was away at the hostel. For a guy who had been living in California ever since he was 12, sure the cold water was a bit too much to handle, as icing on the cake it was December evening . He only came home in summer breaks and he would purposefully avoid spending winter holidays here. He hated the cold like anything and much to his shock he was not only in freezing cold water but he was in water with a girl. Damn his so called ego that made him jump into the water.

"I thought you didn't want to risk your health" Geet grinned.

"Maan Singh Khurana is not scared of anything" he replied boastfully.

Geet splashed a hand full of water much to his surprise. How could Maan remain behind, so he swam to the edge of the lake and lifted some mud in his hands and before Geet could understand what he was going to do she had mud all over her face? She stood there in the water with her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

With that done Maan satisfactorily got out of the pond.

He looked behind to see her reaction but she was nowhere to be seen. Where could she disappear all of a sudden? The next thing he knew he was drenched in mud as Geet took her revenge.

After minutes of mud-play they sat next to each other on the wet ground maintaining a decent distance between them.

"So what do you do besides splashing water and mud on people" he asked

"I should be asking you the same" she smirked

"You in college" she asked.

"Nope... I just completed my B-Arch, actually just got back from California yesterday" Maan told her "and you"

"Well... 2nd year archaeology"

All of a sudden out of now where it started raining.

"God, only this was missing" he exclaimed

"Don't tell me you don't like the rain"

"Of course I don't, there is nothing what-so-ever likable about the rain"

"No... There is nothing what-so-ever which is not likable about the rain" she said as she looked at the sky and closed her eyes as she let the rain drops fall on her place.

And it was then that Maan thought "she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen"

End of Flashback

My mind was pulled back to the present as I heard a thud like someone had banged the door very hard, which seemed to come from downstairs. I got off the bed and headed towards the stairs leading my way to the dining area. There was no one but I did hear a sound, I was sure of that. I could hear the sound of 'payal' coming from the basement. So I headed towards the basement. The room was mostly dark with only a dimly lit light bulb illuminating it, all I could see was her dancing. She was twirling repeatedly, I could hear her sobs, and I could see her tears. Why was she doing this?

I caught her just in time as she was about to stumble. I can't see her like this, not in this state, she looked like a mess, her hair were ruffled, her mascara was all over her cheeks, her eyes were swollen, she was crying endlessly. Why was she in this condition? Now I'm sure something is wrong.

She got on her feet as I let go of her. She hugged me. She held onto me like her life depended on it. I hugged her back. I stroked her hair trying to pacify her but her weeping was nowhere near stopping. I broke out of the hug and held her face within my hands "Geet...what happened...why you are crying"

As I said so she held me by my collar and pulled me closer to her...

"Why are you back---?

So this was about me. She was crying because of me.

"Why are you back now...why now---?

She crumbled to her knees pulling me down with her.

"why now...you were not there when I needed you...you were not there when I looked back... where were you all those nights I cried myself to sleep... you were not there when Dev---... then why are you back now...why now...why"

What was she saying? What did she mean by all this?

I hugged her with all that I had in me, trying to take away her sorrows. She didn't pull back.

######Geet's monologue######

I knew this was wrong but I needed him, I knew I had to be strong but I needed him, I knew I couldn't tell him how much I loved him but I needed him. At this moment I needed him and that's all I knew. I felt safe in his arms, I felt secure, something which I hadn't felt for a long time. He cupped my face and kissed my tears away. I should stop him but I couldn't. As his cold lips touched my cheeks I felt all my worries vanish into thin air, above all I felt loved. I couldn't hold back anymore, I needed him more than I needed my life for he was my life. I moved closer to his face and I kissed him, I kissed him passionately with everything I had in me. He kissed me back instantly. His hands were protectively wrapped around my waist and mine entangled in his hair. As my soft lips came in contact with his lips I lost myself in him. I was trembling under his touch. His hands were moving all over my back and mine wrapped around his neck. I was instantly in some other world---

Flashback

They sat there in the rain talking for hours. They hadn't realised they were merely a few inches apart now. They were so engrossed in each other that they hadn't known when they moved so close to each other. His hand was on top of hers, he knew it, he should have removed it but he liked the feel of her soft skin under his own.  She wasn't oblivious to this either but did not pull back her hand, she liked his touch.

It stopped raining as suddenly as it had started.

"Uh... I was wondering... uh... there's this party in the college and we are suppose to ... you know... go there with a... a date... and I was planning on not going as I didn't have one...but now I was thinking...uh...I was wondering if---

"I'd love to... who wouldn't want to accompany such a beautiful girl" Maan replied" may i have a dance with you ma'am"

"now"
"yes...why not"
Then they danced in the rain. Their first rain dance.

Geet blushed and a small smile rippled on her face.

After sitting in silence for some time Maan looked at Geet and he awe struck by the angelic beauty sitting next to him. He wanted to kiss her. But he would never, never make the first move after all they just met. He didn't want to look like a pervert. He couldn't let his image go down the drain.

It was Geet who made the first move.

She lifted her face a bit so that their faces were the same level and moved nearer to his face. That was all the sign Maan needed. He bent his face and pressed his lips onto hers sending shivers down her spine. He pulled her closer as his hands rested on her waist, kissing her softly. He ran his hands through her hair as she clutched onto his shirt pulling him even closer if that was even possible deepening the kiss. They kissed passionately before mutually breaking out. He held her close to him as he put his arms across her shoulder and she rested her head on his shoulder.

A small smile occupied both their faces as they sat there holding hands in silence witnessing the most beautiful sunrise either had seen.

That was the beginning of their relationship...their love. It had to begin, after all the heavens and gods were conspiring to get them together. First their cars broke down, next she hurt her toe, than he helped her, the rain, the cascade everything was pre planned by destiny. They were meant to be--- SOULMATES, that's what they were and that's what they will be.

Since then---

They would come to their "paradise" every week and talk for hours. They would go trekking together in the wild, just the two of them and mother earth. They would go on long drives, dinner dates, eat ice creams in the cold, and watch movies together. He would sneak in her room at night from the window and they would talk for hours about absolutely everything and anything. When they would go on lunch with friends he would play footsies sitting across the table with her. Life was as beautiful as it could ever be. It was a fairytale. He was her price and she was his princess. They found their paradise in each other.

End of flashback

And then---

I heard a car horn and I was snapped back to reality. I pulled apart... "This is a mistake...it...it shouldn't have happened... I'm sorry"

I didn't know what was right, what was wrong, I didn't know what I should've done, I did what I felt was the best solution---

I ran.

I ran from him.

I just ran.

She just kissed me and now she was yet again running from me...

Precap: I love you... I hate you...

GUYS PLZ IGNORE THE MISTAKES I DID NOT PROOF READ IT.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS. SRY I DID NOT REPLY TO YOU GUYS INDIVIDUALLY.

Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its getting interesting with each update!
I am curious about what happened that Geet had to marry Dev.