ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great parts
plz add me in ur pm list
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how dare he touches maan ki geet...please dont allow him to touch her yar...difficult to take it...its ok...its your story...continue...good work
Audiwalia thumbnail
Very well written parts..... Loved it
komlika thumbnail
nice start.......do PM me😊
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so sweet yaar..loved it 
amzu32 thumbnail
great update...
well written....👏
waiting......
Originally posted by: sindu1231

how dare he touches maan ki geet...please dont allow him to touch her yar...difficult to take it...its ok...its your story...continue...good work

he is her husband.... how can he not touch her.... i know its very difficult to take it... besides there is another reason as to why geet lets him touch her though she doent love him.... ok i gotta shut up....😆.... dont worry he'll pay a good price for touching 'maan ki geet'....😆
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part....... loved it
CHAPTER-3

#Maan's monologue#

I can't believe my eyes, is it really her. All these years I lived with a hope to come back to her and now that I have its too late. Was I so wrong in thinking she would wait for me. I came back to her, to make her mine forever and instead this happens to me. All these years I worked so hard to make something for myself so that I could come back to her and it's all in vain. The girl who was the reason for my being alive is no longer mine. She is married. Am I so late? How could she do that to me? She promised me---

In the past three years every day, every moment, every second I longed for this day, I wanted her close to me, I dreamt about this moment countless times. She would look at me and she would run into my arms and I would never let go. She would kiss me and time would stand still. And all my dreams are crushed; they turned into ash within matter of seconds.

With every step she's taking towards me I feel like she's going farther away out of my reach. How can she trample our love like it meant nothing to her? Did she ever love me? My mind says no but my heart, my heart knows her love was not a lie, she loved me, I know it, I can still feel it. Her eyes say it all but then why she betrayed me. How could she. 

She still looks just the same only her attire is different. Her face is as innocent as it was then. Her hazel eyes as captivating as then but they have lost their spark. She is right here, in front of my eyes, so close and yet so far.

#Geet's m monologue#

"Ow..." I flinched in pain as he dug his nails in my skin. He was hurting me.

"Oh, what happened sweet heart" Dev smirked.

"Are you all right" Maan asked with concern evident in his eyes and tone. 

"Don't worry Maan, she is fine. She does that all the time. You know she likes to play tricks" dev said "right Geet"

"Yes I'm fine" I tried to fake a smile but I could see it in his eyes, he didn't buy it though he maintained a calm exterior.

"Geet, Maan is a very good friend of mine, I want you to ensure he has a pleasant stay with us." dev said as he let go of my waist.

"Ahh... dev I think it'll be better if I'd stay in the hotel. I mean I don't want to bother you" he instantly replied.

I knew the reason he cited for not staying here was not the real one, he didn't want to stay here because of me. I can't imagine what he must be going through seeing me with dev; all I know is that it surely is hurting him. I can see deceive in his eyes; he is hurt and angry all at the same time. I can't stand for those eyes which at once were filled with love for me to hold disgust at me. It's killing me to see him in so much pain but there is nothing I can do to take it away for it is me who set it there in the first place.  

"Come on buddy. You are in my town and there is no way I'm letting you stay in any hotel. You'll be staying with us and that is final" dev said "btw Geet you didn't tell me where you were all this time".

"Uh...I...I was at Meera's place" I lied.

"Oh... so you were with Meera, right" he asked again as if confirming something. His eyes held mischief and I could sense something fishy.

"Yes, I was" I replied.

"You sure" he asked again.

Now I was starting to get nervous. Why was he asking the same thing repeatedly?

"Yes, you can confirm from her if you want to" I replied not making my fear evident.

"Darling, I was just asking casually" he said covering up as he noticed the confusion on Maan's face.

There was a part of me that was blissfully happy to see him again but I was suffocating internally, no not because of dev this time but instead it was my guilt that was killing me, guilt at breaking my promise. Though he maintained a calm composure his eyes were accusing me of betrayal; questioning me intently. I couldn't stay there any longer, his questioning gaze was breaking my heart into bits and pieces, I was on the verge of breaking down, tears were pooling in my eyes threatening to come out any second. So I tried excusing myself saying I had house chores to complete but dev didn't let me go.

My cell phone rang and by the ringtone I knew it was Meera. I couldn't receive the call with Dev around; I knew she was calling to confirm if I was fine. If I'd take the call in private dev would become suspicious, there was no way I could do that so I decided to disconnect it. But before I could do that dev took the cell from my hand and attended Meera's call.

"I'll take it" Saying this he left the room with my cell. Probably he didn't want me hearing his exchange with Meera.

Now I was alone in the room with him. I kept looking at the window not once daring to look him in the eye. My breathing was becoming alarmingly high. I could feel his eyes on me, I knew he wanted answers but I didn't have any.

"Congratulations"

Now I was facing him. Why was he congratulating me?

"I didn't get a chance to congratulate you on your marriage" he said as if he'd read my confusion.

I am standing in front of the man I love and he's congratulating me at my marriage with someone else. What am I supposed to do? Please Maan don't look at me like that. I can never bear for you to hate me. I cannot see you in pain.

"Thank you" I replied with absolutely no emotions.

"I see you've moved on" he said sarcastically.

How can I ever move on? I'm still where you left me but I'm stranded with no way out. I can't move on nor can I go back in time. I want you, I need you, but I can never have you.  

"Yes, indeed I have, I'm very happy with dev" I lied with a false smile on my face "he loves me a lot".

What a lie. Dev and love, well these two things can never go together. If anyone has ever loved me it's you.

"And you" he asked

"Pardon me" I said not understanding what he meant.

"You love him" he asked without any sarcasm in his voice.

No I don't. How could I. I love you. Always have. Always will. It's just you Maan. But we are not meant to be.

#Maan's monologue#

"What sort of question is that? I'm his wife" she replied

But this was not my answer. I asked a simple question expecting a simple answer yes or no. I don't know what I wanted to hear, yes no, I don't know but definitely not what she answered. Had she given me a plain yes even then I would be content if not happy. Her happiness is all I want, if she's happy with dev so be it. But her reply---

"Geet why don't you arrange for dinner in the mean time me and Maan can have some buddy talk" dev said as he entered the room again and she ran out of the room, literally ran as if she couldn't stand my presence around her.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into the lines, but I don't see any love in the way dev looks at Geet instead I see---, I dare say lust. Though Geet says she is happy, her eyes say quite the opposite. Initially when I told her she's moved on I said it out of disgust and anger. I was angry at her for not waiting for me but now I'm not angry rather I'm worried. Has she really moved on? I don't know why but I feel something is amiss somewhere, she is hiding something and I will find out what. Though she is the same girl I'd met at falls but something about her is very different and not in a good way. Her eyes which at once were twinkling are lifeless now; her smile is no longer lively as it was then, her face though as beautiful as ever has lost its charisma. When dev put his arms around her I could sense her discomfort, maybe it was due to my presence but what if it was not. What if she is not happy? What if she doesn't love him? I don't know if I'm going overboard but I can't help it. I have to find out. I just have to.

"Could you stop thinking about her for once" dev asked with a smirk.

"Sorry". I replied.

"You are day dreaming mister it is obvious you are thinking about her." he said with a grin.

Yes dev I'm thinking about her but I should not. I don't have any right. when i told dev about her in LA i had no idea i was talking with her husband. It's strange how even after knowing dev for two years i never happened to ask his wife's name nor did he ask my 'mishty's' name.

"Uh... dinner is ready." Geet said as she came in.

"Just serve Maan, I'm not hungry" saying this dev left the room.

#Geet's monologue#

After serving him dinner I showed him his room and as I turned to leave he pulled me by my wrist and slammed me against the wall. I tried to move but his hold was too strong and I was too naive to resist.

"You didn't answer my question "he said.

His face was dangerously close to mine; I could feel his breath on the neck as he moved closer to my ear. I felt a tingling in the back of my neck as his nose touched my ear.

"Do you love him" he whispered in my ear.

No I don't. I love you. Don't look at me with love Maan. Hate me. I betrayed you. Don't show concern for me Maan. I fear losing myself in you but I cannot.

"Let me go" I yelled as I pushed him with my hands. It broke my heart to push him away but I had to.

He pulled me by my wrist and tightened his grip around my waist "I'm not letting you go until you answer me"

I don't want you to ever let go but you have to. I want to be with you but we can never be. I don't want to go away from you but I have to.

I tried freeing myself from his grip but all my attempts were in vain. Than I did rather say something which was next to impossible, a plain lie. If anyone would hurt me the last of them would be you, no you won't be the last either. You can never hurt me but I have to hurt you. You have to leave me.

"You are hurting me" I said in a low tone being well aware this one sentence would make him back off and i knew it, he instantly let go of me and I dashed out of there not once looking behind for I feared my traitor heart wouldn't let me budge an inch if I looked at him. If I would stay there a moment longer I don't think I would be able to stop myself from breaking in his arms but I cannot do that. I cannot ruin him. I'm sorry Maan. I'm sorry.

As I was running down the hallway someone pulled me inside one of the rooms. And I knew who it was.

precap: why are you back.... why now
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
wow.. interesting story line... pls add me to yr pm list...