Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

do u like this new twist??? (Page 2)

Poll Question: do u lik this new twist???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [14.97%]
107 [72.79%]
1 [0.68%]
17 [11.56%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

carishma Newbie
carishma
carishma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
no matter how cute the guy is,well i admit he is a hunk,the story line is really warped,here if any guy does that they get sent to the looney bin as that is so not normal,this is the first indian series that had me interested as most of them are all the same,but this seems to be treading in unknown territory,which in most cases spells disaster as they muck it up trying to fit pieces together,well thats my opinion anyway

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

im liking it.....coz of kinshuk....Embarrassed
me too Embarrassed

Edited by pinkparty - 20 January 2011 at 3:14am
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I'm going to wait until the story unfolds to decide. If Viren is just using Nivi then that's going to suck and I don't think that liking Niviren again is going to be easy.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

personally i liked this new twist... even im a big nivren fan.. n also dnt want them to get separated...  i only liked this track as presently it is shown viren is doin all dis to harm sid n nt nivi... he wants to take revenge frm sid n nt nivi... agar he wanted revenge frm nivi he would have send her to mental hospital... 

so takin it in a positive sense tht he is doin all this to have nivi jus for himself as he loves her very much... 

n also this twist will finally giv some screen space to sid.. as he is shown doin nohin in the shown rite now... as this twist will giv him somethin to do... 

n lastly kinshuk acts awesome.. frm the good son to romantic lover to supportive n caring husband... now we will gt to see a different shade of kinshuk.. how many actors get a chance to portray so many shades in jus one serial... 

so personally i really liked the twist... wht abut u guys???
partially agrrein to ur view...bt today many ??????????get revealed...... as frstly as nahana scene dekhar i thnk he wants to get rid nivi????????bt latr foto scene dekhr sum thing ar as a  pschycotic lvr case???????????
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
he from chilhood dint like the friendship between sid and nivi!!!!!! he wanted nivi to be his every time just like when we want a toy just for ourself!!!!!!!! that grew out to be what he is now!!!!!!!!!!
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by vandipai

i am ok if he is doing for his love for nivi, but if he is using nivi to get back to sid...then no, no way...i like his acting but i would like to watch a good storyline too, even chanchal that way is really good actor does not mean i would like to c only her in the show...it maybe a show but when u watch it for a long time u seem to relate to it personally, its unrealistic but its true, it reallly leaves good or bad vibes in your routine...and i m shocked to c, the three months of romance support all look so fake...no i dont wanna c more evil in this show...ya for love it may be acceptable that to to a certain extent.....they have to show that he loves nivi truly and is not using him...otherwise no matter how good actors are the show will not be success...no one wants to c evil..the article published also was misleading i feel...this has become very scary and manipulative...

agree with u completely... even im likin it only n only if it for love... as i dnt want nivren to gt separated... 

Totally agree with you if he is doing this for love..but the article says he doesn't care for nivi that is what I don't want to c. Was wondering how can he act so perfect as a lover in KC and other times if he doesn't love her or have any feeling for her CryCryCry.

Also why CT's shows ram sita idol when they get married. Also when nivi fighting with KS in the temple she told viren is not like the other soods that time viren looked at her like how much she trust him n he promised that he will not leave her hand till death. now he asked nivi to move from her way.

Go to top