do u like this new twist???

Poll

do u lik this new twist???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
personally i liked this new twist... even im a big nivren fan.. n also dnt want them to get separated...  i only liked this track as presently it is shown viren is doin all dis to harm sid n nt nivi... he wants to take revenge frm sid n nt nivi... agar he wanted revenge frm nivi he would have send her to mental hospital... 

so takin it in a positive sense tht he is doin all this to have nivi jus for himself as he loves her very much... 

n also this twist will finally giv some screen space to sid.. as he is shown doin nohin in the shown rite now... as this twist will giv him somethin to do... 

n lastly kinshuk acts awesome.. frm the good son to romantic lover to supportive n caring husband... now we will gt to see a different shade of kinshuk.. how many actors get a chance to portray so many shades in jus one serial... 

so personally i really liked the twist... wht abut u guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am ok if he is doing for his love for nivi, but if he is using nivi to get back to sid...then no, no way...i like his acting but i would like to watch a good storyline too, even chanchal that way is really good actor does not mean i would like to c only her in the show...it maybe a show but when u watch it for a long time u seem to relate to it personally, its unrealistic but its true, it reallly leaves good or bad vibes in your routine...and i m shocked to c, the three months of romance support all look so fake...no i dont wanna c more evil in this show...ya for love it may be acceptable that to to a certain extent.....they have to show that he loves nivi truly and is not using him...otherwise no matter how good actors are the show will not be success...no one wants to c evil..the article published also was misleading i feel...this has become very scary and manipulative...
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandipai

i am ok if he is doing for his love for nivi, but if he is using nivi to get back to sid...then no, no way...i like his acting but i would like to watch a good storyline too, even chanchal that way is really good actor does not mean i would like to c only her in the show...it maybe a show but when u watch it for a long time u seem to relate to it personally, its unrealistic but its true, it reallly leaves good or bad vibes in your routine...and i m shocked to c, the three months of romance support all look so fake...no i dont wanna c more evil in this show...ya for love it may be acceptable that to to a certain extent.....they have to show that he loves nivi truly and is not using him...otherwise no matter how good actors are the show will not be success...no one wants to c evil..the article published also was misleading i feel...this has become very scary and manipulative...

agree with u completely... even im likin it only n only if it for love... as i dnt want nivren to gt separated... 
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im liking it.....coz of kinshuk....😳
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

yes yes one of the reasons...😳
carishma thumbnail
this had totally spoilt the show for me,we are two weeks behind in viewing here in south africa,but my curiousity got the better of me,so i googled the show and it says viren is the stalker,now i get to cringe through the whole upcoming romantic scenes between viren and nivi,were the producers that bored they had to come up with the usual run of the mill revenge plot,hasnt nivi suffered enough already.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carishma

this had totally spoilt the show for me,we are two weeks behind in viewing here in south africa,but my curiousity got the better of me,so i googled the show and it says viren is the stalker,now i get to cringe through the whole upcoming romantic scenes between viren and nivi,were the producers that bored they had to come up with the usual run of the mill revenge plot,hasnt nivi suffered enough already.

mayb this twist get more of nivren romantic moments... as viren will be shown obsessed wid nivi... 
Iluvccbm2 thumbnail
I like the twist.. And I agree it vil give an opportunity to sid to do sumthing.. Prove himself innocent/ find out wats going on..Etc .

Plus will make nivi Less dependent on ppl n come out of her shell..

Wud like to wait n watch how the story moves forward b4 abandoning it ;)
carishma thumbnail
no matter how cute the guy is,well i admit he is a hunk,the story line is really warped,here if any guy does that they get sent to the looney bin as that is so not normal,this is the first indian series that had me interested as most of them are all the same,but this seems to be treading in unknown territory,which in most cases spells disaster as they muck it up trying to fit pieces together,well thats my opinion anyway
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

me too ðŸ˜³
Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago