Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

19th Jan WU - daksh's kaka demands for new fridge

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hi....
i am here to provide the update of jan 19th episode...here it is...

the scene starts with rohini arguing with kaka...  and as usual kaka is back with his bakwas...
seriously i dont want to go in detail wat he speaks..... akruthi leaves frm thr...everybody looks irritated and naina looks sad..and kaki  in tears...  and kaka asks our old angry man he is doing favours all the time and he is running his house..so y dont he give his new fridge...y r u giving the old fridge...
naina looks worried and all shocked.. our chintu seems irritated with this drama.... now kaki and vib's r in tears...

our angry man orders the men to replace the new  fridge  with old one and asks them to move it to kaka's place.. vib's is shock with this...kaki ka rona continues...
kaka seems happy with this and gives care less looks... rohini immediately comes to old man  our patwardhan saab..and asks y he is doing this...old man says this new fridge vl goes to kaka's kitchen and daksh's bro vl come and asks rohini to  move frm here as nobody vl care for ur words...and asks vib not involve them in this drama..they both leaves frm thr...and old man also leaves...  kaka opens new fridgs door and all happy...kaki is tears shows her irritated looks.... i really wonder how one can expect others things to get...this kaka

and kaka says to his wife see how we got new fridge ...now nothing vl be spoiled(he meant sweets)

naina in her room kaki is also with her..naian asks sorry ..kaki says she knows her husband very well..he behaves rudely always frm begining.... and vahini and babuji always helps them...kaki leaves frm thr and naina looks worried...

at the entrance of the house our hero aka daksh patwardhan consoling akruthi... akruthi asks daksh to look for guy whoever he is (handicapped or blind watever....) she can marry him...but cannt stay here with her papa.... if she get married atleast she vl be out of this hell...and daksh consoles her and says 1 week leave he has to take to look for a guy with althese qualities and they both laugh... ,..akruthi says watever hapnd today its becoz of the PG naina.. lol....akruthi is always blaming naina...our lovely girl..poor akruthi wat can she do apart frm this...we can understand her worryings.....before naina coming here she has the same position wat she holds now...betr if she remembers...... and she is instigating daksh against naina..ohh... i think  this vl heat up the situations b/w dakshna in future..one more reason for dakshna's cute fight..we can enjoy it

naina thinks that she has to say sorry to aai as she is the reason for this drama ...and she goes to aai who is in hall having water..and aai in tears says its ok and goes to old man who is sitting in his room.. poor naina looks helpless...and worried ..she has to come up with a lesson to teach kaka..so that he can never make others suffering..i strongly believe that naina vl do something ..vib's doing some prayer/meditation kind of with chanting mantras..then they have a discussion abt the issues... old man says his bro never considers his words and says i feel like we r  doing wrong by statying under the same roof with those ppl....
the disc continues......

PRECAP: i didnt see the precap...if someone can provide it vl be gr8...

hope u all like the update...

frnds plz hit chaskameter as it went down to 20 votes......

Edited by pesi11 - 20 January 2011 at 12:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247Sejal_Desaitanvi28black_d3vilyasirahmathxx_alisha_xxmani86Blacksexyspicysriyapoojamoon.riversandhya.shelly_nair-aweshome_moi-_Rainbow_

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
in  precap naina is practicing to say sorry to daksh as she realised that uski roomki light daksh ki vajhese nahi gayi dhi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index