•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear FriendsπŸ€—β€οΈ,

Am just posting this here to inform u all that I'll be absent from I-F & FB for the next 12 days period, from Jan. 20th-Feb.2nd. Am leaving on an All India Pilgrimage with my parents. Will miss u all very much.😭 But promise u all that I'll surely be back in action once I get back on Feb. 2nd.πŸ˜‰

Bye & TC, ALL OF U! πŸ˜” Please keep commenting on all I-F posts & keep our forum very active & * profiles high up in rankings!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago
Miss you too indu 😭..........but have a safe and happy journey dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and come soon can't be away from you for long πŸ˜”  darling. Sure we'll do commenting on all the links for sure nd me waiting for feb 2nd 😍 and don't forget to get  pics from there indu will be waiting for that tooo.

Bye TC ❀️ ya πŸ˜ƒ
ohh indu dear we are really going to miss you 😭 but i can understand have a safe journey and true please all of you keep it actve and  indu dot worry i  will keep them reminding naa  see you whjen you coem back have a safe journey 😊
Wish you an auspicious and safe trip, and a store of great memories. You'll be sorely missed, Indu. See you when you come back, dear. 😊
Have a safe n nice trip πŸ˜ƒ....... hope it goes well n u will be greatly missed 😭....... will be awaitng ur return........

take care
have a nice and safe journeyπŸ‘πŸΌgood luck❀️
Come back soon Indu.  We will miss you.
Hi Friends! πŸ€—β€οΈ Am back to join u all........πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by indumak2002

Hi Friends! πŸ€—β€οΈ Am back to join u all........πŸ˜ƒ

darling nice to see you back 

Welcome back my friend.........πŸ˜ƒ hope ur journey was a good and n u were able 2 go to all the places as intended πŸ‘πŸΌ