India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

realty of pregnant tapasya (Page 4)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
yeaaa... shes now looooking  like a ballloooon.

I mean balllooon with sooo much khushhii in the stomachLOL

Edited by farah007 - 20 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Excuse me Farah but how u can say that about any girl especially when u have no proof is beyond me. Tapu has never done any such thing that u accuse her of such a cheap act.

</div>
But you were marking someone's comment as hilarious just bcoz it said bad abt Ichcha and Damini...so i think the point Farah made is 100% correct

Oh really maybe we should say the same about Ichha then...that she slept with xyz then vansh then veer then the next door neighbourLOL and this time we have a point tooLOL

<div>I challenge u SRKLuvr....say atleast one sacred act of your baby.....atleast one...if i am asked to talk about Ichcha i can talk many...tell one good point of Tapasya...

she is pregnant na, which wash all her devilness and crime. only fertile woman in the world. LOL LOL do all the crime of world and thn rape a drunk man, be pregnant and u will turn angel from devil LOL
i know its quite difficult for u to accept that she is changing ab threads kis par banaoge LOLLOL

Ohhhh really....she is changing,is it????????????? Thats y she still wants to get him...if her love was true, she would have respected Veers love for Ichcha...but even now she is evil...she wants to get him, even when she knows that now he is Ichchas husband....insane character...woman without a heart...devil

LOLLOLLOLLOL yesssssss shez changing but only 2 bcome more worse to separate 2 ppl who love each other truly...and thus she will b justified in being called a vamp n a devil forever.....let her b a vamp n a devil  hamei kya...TongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

yeaaa... shes now looooking toooooo fat!!!! like a ballloooon

Dont compare her with balloon farah...balloon might be embarassed....even ballooon deserves better...LOLLOL

farah007tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farah007

yeaaa... shs was looooking like a ballloooon
I mean balllooon with sooo much khushhii in the stomachLOL

Dont compare her with balloon farah...balloon might be embarassed....even ballooon deserves better...LOLLOL

i am sure its the love of Mai and Naani making her tht wayLOL, I wonder what she will become with Veer showing love fake he sahe...LOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 20 January 2011 at 11:11pm

farah007tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Excuse me Farah but how u can say that about any girl especially when u have no proof is beyond me. Tapu has never done any such thing that u accuse her of such a cheap act.

</div>
But you were marking someone's comment as hilarious just bcoz it said bad abt Ichcha and Damini...so i think the point Farah made is 100% correct

Oh really maybe we should say the same about Ichha then...that she slept with xyz then vansh then veer then the next door neighbourLOL and this time we have a point tooLOL

<div>I challenge u SRKLuvr....say atleast one sacred act of your baby.....atleast one...if i am asked to talk about Ichcha i can talk many...tell one good point of Tapasya...

she is pregnant na, which wash all her devilness and crime. only fertile woman in the world. LOL LOL do all the crime of world and thn rape a drunk man, be pregnant and u will turn angel from devil LOL
i know its quite difficult for u to accept that she is changing ab threads kis par banaoge LOLLOL
Dear may be for u UT and Tapu is part of life but not for me. for me its just fun (which no anymore and i hv stoped watching it). ur baby is changing or not i dont care. BTW if u didnt notice, thn let me make it clear tht i even dont read ur and ur friends posts if it dont come in the way of some of my friends comments. i know it will follow another ur type of comments as instruction hs been sent. but i dont care. read it as my last reply to u.

Edited by ankit111 - 20 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzdivy609shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetgal2001

she is very pretty and rich,thats the only good thing in herBig smile

And bulky tooo....getting very plum these daysLOL

May be she has been asked to become fat so as to suit the character by the directorConfused..So many times these actors are asked to shed or gain weight according to the character they are enactingOuch..It is really tough especially for women to lose weight, once they put it on, after a certain age.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzshivani9tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

</div>

Dear may be for u UT and Tapu is part of life but not for me. for me its just fun. ur baby is changing or not i dont care. BTW if u didnt notice, thn let me make it clear tht i even dont read ur and ur friends posts if it dont come in the way of some of my friends comments. i know it will follow another ur type of comments as instruction hs been sent. but i dont care. read it as my last reply to u.
ankit plzzz it doesnt suite u ..we know how u and ur friends used to interrupt in each and every talk of ours ...lols i still remember the way u put ur leg in between when i was welcoming some of the new veeya fans ..mr hypocrite LOLLOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

</div>

Dear may be for u UT and Tapu is part of life but not for me. for me its just fun (which know anymore and i hv stoped watching it). ur baby is changing or not i dont care. BTW if u didnt notice, thn let me make it clear tht i even dont read ur and ur friends posts if it dont come in the way of some of my friends comments. i know it will follow another ur type of comments as instruction hs been sent. but i dont care. read it as my last reply to u.

Yes Ankit....Instruction has gone LOL....ab kuch bhi ho sakta hai....lets hideLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top