Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetgal2001

she is very pretty and rich,thats the only good thing in herπŸ˜ƒ

And bulky tooo....getting very plum these daysπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

arey yaar dayan kisi se bhi preggy ho.. basti waley uncle se.. rathod se ya koi xyz uncle se..dayan dayan hi rahe gi..

nothing will be charnged..Lolll

absolutely nothing will change..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

🀣🀣

akruz thumbnail

Taps really have to control her diet...aaj kal she is giving tough competition to all the tyre companies in the world πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaa... shes now looooking  like a ballloooon.

I mean balllooon with sooo much khushhii in the stomachπŸ˜†
Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Ohhhh really....she is changing,is it????????????? Thats y she still wants to get him...if her love was true, she would have respected Veers love for Ichcha...but even now she is evil...she wants to get him, even when she knows that now he is Ichchas husband....insane character...woman without a heart...devil

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yesssssss shez changing but only 2 bcome more worse to separate 2 ppl who love each other truly...and thus she will b justified in being called a vamp n a devil forever.....let her b a vamp n a devil  hamei kya...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

yeaaa... shes now looooking toooooo fat!!!! like a ballloooon

Dont compare her with balloon farah...balloon might be embarassed....even ballooon deserves better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Dont compare her with balloon farah...balloon might be embarassed....even ballooon deserves better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am sure its the love of Mai and Naani making her tht wayπŸ˜†, I wonder what she will become with Veer showing love fake he sahe...πŸ˜†
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

i know its quite difficult for u to accept that she is changing ab threads kis par banaoge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear may be for u UT and Tapu is part of life but not for me. for me its just fun (which no anymore and i hv stoped watching it). ur baby is changing or not i dont care. BTW if u didnt notice, thn let me make it clear tht i even dont read ur and ur friends posts if it dont come in the way of some of my friends comments. i know it will follow another ur type of comments as instruction hs been sent. but i dont care. read it as my last reply to u.
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

May be she has been asked to become fat so as to suit the character by the directorπŸ˜•..So many times these actors are asked to shed or gain weight according to the character they are enacting..It is really tough especially for women to lose weight, once they put it on, after a certain age.