realty of pregnant tapasya - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by akruz

But you were marking someone's comment as hilarious just bcoz it said bad abt Ichcha and Damini...so i think the point Farah made is 100% correct

Thank you akruzπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Excuse me Farah but how u can say that about any girl especially when u have no proof is beyond me. Tapu has never done any such thing that u accuse her of such a cheap act.

Wud u plz enlighten wat all the gr8 acts she has done??

srk.we.cant.even.bark.with.dogs
dogs.behaviour.is.that.they.do.bark.
so.leave.it.let.dogs.bark
yes . tappu's mentality and behaviour is jus like a dog.. it will be barking.. and she will never change..... dog's tail is never straight.. jus like tapasya's mind .. which will never change

today the way she talked to her kid.. a psychopathic lady..

to her , she wants veer... jus to take revenge on iccha..and have some mean pleasure

every time she dreams abt that drunken night,, which itself shows she is physically craving ..

How can one forget .. the pain when bullet pierced into iccha.. the mental torture she gave to her... the whole blood that spilled on taps face when vansh killed himself
 blood .. blood .. tapasya is a sinner.. and a cursed kid jus like in movies like omen.....her sins will eat her oneday
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh really maybe we should say the same about Ichha then...that she slept with xyz then vansh then veer then the next door neighbourπŸ˜† and this time we have a point tooπŸ˜†

I challenge u SRKLuvr....say atleast one sacred act of your baby.....atleast one...if i am asked to talk about Ichcha i can talk many...tell one good point of Tapasya...
Originally posted by akruz

<div>I challenge u SRKLuvr....say atleast one sacred act of your baby.....atleast one...if i am asked to talk about Ichcha i can talk many...tell one good point of Tapasya...

she is pregnant na, which wash all her devilness and crime. only fertile woman in the world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† do all the crime of world and thn rape a drunk man, be pregnant and u will turn angel from devil πŸ˜† Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

she is pregnant na, which wash all her devilness and crime. only fertile woman in the world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† do all the crime of world and thn rape a drunk man, be pregnant and u will turn angel from devil πŸ˜†
i know its quite difficult for u to accept that she is changing ab threads kis par banaoge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

i know its quite difficult for u to accept that she is changing ab threads kis par banaoge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhhh really....she is changing,is it????????????? Thats y she still wants to get him...if her love was true, she would have respected Veers love for Ichcha...but even now she is evil...she wants to get him, even when she knows that now he is Ichchas husband....insane character...woman without a heart...devil
Ankit ji please read the message ive sent I have to go now but I trust u will take up this one last battle for me and for our Nandmi and our Veeya!😊
she is very pretty and rich,thats the only good thing in herπŸ˜ƒ