My great ideas (Page 3)

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Originally posted by sweetsute

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

oye shilpa... kya kamaal ki idea hein yaar..... kaash aise ho jaata.....do put in more ideas... u seem to be good at it....

thanks, but mujhe chane ke jhad pe mat chadao.....  btw, u know wat, i m tired of watching these one side shoulder hugs, i want dat type of hug which was shown during the kuch khas hai episode . Dat was classic
which hug ... kch khaas hain..  don remember... thought we had a lot of hus recently in the hospital scene
go and watch shanak scene 57B on youtube- u will get it- dat was wen shan says accidently something abt suraj and khanak cries and he consoles her

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
kaash aise hi ho
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
lovely post dear.......hope aisa kuch hota.......
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey dear loved it wish to see something on this lines
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
my God! aaj ka dangerous precap dekhne ke baad, i hope two things
1. Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, page one wala.

2. RBO ke records ko dhyan mein rakhte hue, hope ki dis precap gets edited, and CVs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jae , for tommorow ,and short term memory loss ho jaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

my God! aaj ka dangerous precap dekhne ke baad, i hope two things
1. Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, page one wala.

2. RBO ke records ko dhyan mein rakhte hue, hope ki dis precap gets edited, and CVs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jae , for tommorow ,and short term memory loss ho jaye
me tooooooooo dear tera wala mind blowing hain ar cvs wale ne mind blast kar diya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteThe_May_Rose

Go to top