Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oye shilpa... kya kamaal ki idea hein yaar..... kaash aise ho jaata.....do put in more ideas... u seem to be good at it....
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

oye shilpa... kya kamaal ki idea hein yaar..... kaash aise ho jaata.....do put in more ideas... u seem to be good at it....

thanks, but mujhe chane ke jhad pe mat chadao.....  btw, u know wat, i m tired of watching these one side shoulder hugs, i want dat type of hug which was shown during the kuch khas hai episode . Dat was classic
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
just hoping sabkuch aisa hi ho.....😉
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetsute

thanks, but mujhe chane ke jhad pe mat chadao.....  btw, u know wat, i m tired of watching these one side shoulder hugs, i want dat type of hug which was shown during the kuch khas hai episode . Dat was classic

which hug ... kch khaas hain..  don remember... thought we had a lot of hus recently in the hospital scene
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I want everything to happen for sure
sweetsute thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

which hug ... kch khaas hain..  don remember... thought we had a lot of hus recently in the hospital scene

go and watch shanak scene 57B on youtube- u will get it- dat was wen shan says accidently something abt suraj and khanak cries and he consoles her
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post dear.......hope aisa kuch hota.......
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey dear loved it wish to see something on this lines
sweetsute thumbnail
my God! aaj ka dangerous precap dekhne ke baad, i hope two things
1. Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, page one wala.

2. RBO ke records ko dhyan mein rakhte hue, hope ki dis precap gets edited, and CVs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jae , for tommorow ,and short term memory loss ho jaye
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetsute

my God! aaj ka dangerous precap dekhne ke baad, i hope two things

1. Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, page one wala.

2. RBO ke records ko dhyan mein rakhte hue, hope ki dis precap gets edited, and CVs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jae , for tommorow ,and short term memory loss ho jaye

me tooooooooo dear tera wala mind blowing hain ar cvs wale ne mind blast kar diya