Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one) (Page 9)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Firstly I think reporting is what u shud have done on Nidheya's topic (if u had a problem), instead of insulting her ...Secondly as much as I disliked ur siggy I dint bash u nor did anyone else (as I remember clearly affy) ...

so what divine justice are u seeking ?

This will only end up in this forum getting closed if thats what u want!! I'd prefer it that it stays open. Anyways.

@aa123 etc.. Well Nobody comments on Mohit/Monaya VMs for we are not hypocrites and dont give a damn abt him/them.

@Pragya - I'm sure u love Arjun but then why does that stop u from listening to him when he says "I m not with Neha" ...U love him cos u think he lies :S
i dnt love him i like him! i used to love him in lrl! Tongue

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman--Illusion--SMay31--Annu-stuti123myownareaDoNotMind

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

@tm:..u think mods r partial coz u got warning & feel that nidz didn't?
how do u know she hasn't been getting a warning,,by pm for mods
i m sure she must hav warned her too

when ur siggy was made preeti di & gagan di were mods of mjht forum but now they have quit mod
ravjot is the active mod left & she is active at nite..so the topic got closed at night

ROFL...u love arneha..........but u don't know things went unpleasant for jun in his blogThumbs Down
am so happy the comments on his blog are moderated now......

look ms are not going to read any comment made on any thread of if
but jun has so many accounts....&..some people may get easily swayed & write nasty thing to him on fb wall & all- then....i guess u & ur thinking people will be responsible for it

a warning for a simple member is hard. but the person who behaved rudely against monaya was a DT member.... a simple warning will not do. dont act childish. or if u r really a child.... i m not asking for any warnings to be given to the member.. i m asking why so much biasedness and partiality.... and i m neither asking preeti or gagan to take any action. i m asking the Dev team to ponder over this matter .. tht even though they make rules n draw lines they r being broken n no action is taken against them!!!!! i know u wont get bcos u r too young ..............

why dont u state ur complaint in the relavant forum then.

if it is abt hw dev team is treated vs hw regular members are treated, shouldnt the discussion be in the complaints section?

why are u bringing up this members age now? why why why

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman--Illusion--Rinky--SMay31--Annu-myownareaDoNotMind

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Yep, and I guess butting into a thread made about ppl someone doesn't "claim" to care about also counts as the love.
Am out as well, just wanted to state my opinion. Affy, I hope this remains open till the mods actually see it.

Ermm that was complicated!!

If it was for me, I care abt Nidheya who is quoted here in the post. I have nothing against affy who made the post.

I have a problem with people not practicing what they preach, Its hypocrisy :D

I have never said I love monaya or mohit or sanaya... So I dont have to worry abt what I Said earlier either.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets-Raman--Illusion-princess_dj-SMay31--Annu-stuti123-Rinky-relentless.DoNotMind

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
why do u guys like to stretch things like rubber? i hope u guys wud answer atleast this thing. didnt i say i dont have problem with either nidz or any other member. if tomrw some monaya fan will do like this i ll ask the mods the same well yeh if they dont take any action. i dont have anything against arneha, arti, monaya or any of the grp fans unlike others. i m here to ask a simple question tht if i interfered in an actors personal life i was warned then why not some one else. and warning does nt only mean sending a pm specially when it is a DT member. neither am i asking any one to take away some one DT position. they can enjoy wht they have got. nidheya has done very good work in giving us mjht updates and i remember appreciating. we both have been on good terms in some other forums. and in my original post i didnt took her name as well. i just mentioned it as a member! wht i dont like is tht this forum is biased and partial and a total disaster!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitudeleeseunggiloveXDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S-MoNayaHolicPragragzz.

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
awww
affy dear
dont b upset
its fine
have seen u after ages yar n cant beleive our here

us siggy py mera buhut panga ho chuka hy already will not discuss it more
n about justice thing
dear leave it na
this post will b more hurting for u
n v all sajan fan love u
insn't it enough
chill mar dear
love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
yup saara i know. but i had to...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitude

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I need to clear certain things here with respect to My Warning for the Arjun Neha Sig. I had clearly mentioned it last time too, if needed people can go and check that again. Its not the Sig  but the text in the Sig which was objected for. The text stating Arjun-Neha as Mummy and Papa and Mohit-Sanaya as Chacha-Chachu. We have always allowed people to make Sigs and Creations on Arjun and Neha which were of no harm but using text like Mummy-Papa for People who are basically not connected is something we wouldnt appreciate. Arjun and Neha are just friends and he has mentioned it clearly in his BLOG that he wouldn't like people dragging his name with Neha for no reason. She's his friend and he would appreciate if people avoid speculating on his personal relationship.

And about Nidheya's Topic. I believe you should have PM'ed the respective Mod of the Section asking about the same.

The
RULES - Read Before Posting on Forum mentions about the below point
8. No thread on Dev Team working:
No threads shall be opened criticizing the functioning of the Dev Team. If you have any issues contact the section Dev Team by PM and sort it out but do not create a scene by starting a thread here .No personal attack 'direct/indirect, abusive/sarcastic shall be tolerated.

If we see anymore instigating posts or snide remarks towards moderators of the forum. You will receive a WL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rabia.cool_shwets-Raman-shakti_rock-Gunners--Illusion-iHeartMoi-RegalVintage-Mou.-Rinky--SMay31-stuti123-Annu-petticoatannie07myownareaDoNotMind

Go to top