Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one) (Page 5)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ROFL Rags....i know! best is not to give any lectures to anyone ROFL because i try hard to be nice to everyone here but everything just gets back to square one Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Sragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Aah, sorry for interrupting, but I don't really see any MoNaya or Mohit VMs by their fans being appreciated, but loads of admiration for certain Mohit VMs...
And btw, the Shilpa-Arjun VM , and those Mohit VMs, I certainly see loads of difference between them. While the former was genuinely an expression of creativity, and genuine like for the actors, the latter was actually an insult in the name of creativity.

Just wanted to say this. Don't intend to preach.

exactly! i dont wanna take that person's name, but she belongs to the basher's group! she posted a VM on Mohit once insulting him..what about that? isnt that against the rules?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-XDevilsDesireXaa123.80CandYlicious_StalkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPrag

sweeni Senior Member

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoatrelentless.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
mohit's VM are appreciated as Arneha siggies are loved and adored Wink

anyways, i am out of here. just cudn't see a friend's post being ripped of just because ppl are desperate to discuss arjun and neha. if tat is the whole pt, u can request the DT for an appreciation thread for them.

i personally did not have any problem with arjun and neha being discussed. because whether i want or not. they are being discussed! those posts get reported and so do nidheya's. however we do not quote siggy's, make topics on it and demand "justice". both the posts got closed? so wats the big deal?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-iHeartMoi-RegalVintage-princess_dj-SMay31--Annu-stuti123myownarearelentless.annie07DoNotMind

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

and wat abt calling names to an IF member? insulting her post in an open forum. why isn't tat been spoken abt? why are IF COC read partially according to one own convinience?

i dont know wht else things goes b/w monayas n artians. i m asking justice for myself. bcos the sticky topic was made after i had interfered in arjuns personal life with the help of a siggie, according to the mods. if u r looking for some justice.... ask for it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-XDevilsDesireXMoNayaHolicPrag

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
yaa....n thats *open -mindedness* isn't it??!!LOL

anyways....-plss talk straight n talk sense...n for god's sake stop acting hypocritical....love for Arjun is overflowing sometimes...itz good if u r genuinely his fan.......,but well..it doesn't looks like...

as for personal attacks..that had been overdone yesterday..........giving Nidz  gyaans on unending terms....n twisted words...

me outta here..... n as Debo said-justice has been served..surely...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Annu-stuti123relentless.DoNotMind

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

@sweeni...seriously man..i toh just sit back and have a good laugh about these things..and the best part is the actors themselves...how amused they must be getting every minute ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Pragya...I understand your opinion, but again why dont you guys show your support to Arjun in every Arjun-related topic then? Obviously ArTi fans will percept that MoNaya fans are showing us down by proving that Arjun Neha are a couple! Why only support Arjun for Neha and Monaya issues? We never support MoNaya for anything whatsoever, now will you call me a hypocrite?

See i dont mean to offend you at all, i just want to know what you feel?
ok  if you dnt know i am an arjun fan from lrl days! but not a very die hard fan! so i dnt comment much on his topics! but if it really pisses me then i do comment! when ppl bash him for nothing a do that! thats why! and u know i was genuionely happy for arjun when he got a show! and it was not happiness tha t arti didnt get a show togther! infact arjun was one of the reason i started watching mjht! but unfortunately or fortunately mohit took over me! 

Oh really? Arjun fan..LOL Good for you then. But let me make one thing clear to you, its not just one group who bashes, its both the fan groups who bash all the time...One group bashes openly, the other does it quietly..in my opinion.

And who bashes Arjun, just one or two people bash, never have i seen him being bashed to an aweful extent, but yeah many Sanaya fans(hardcore) ones have bashed Mohit awefully in the past...what about that? Wink
umm okay arjun is not bashed doo u chk his blog??? well dnt believe me! i am his fan! when u come here! i have 100 arjun pics in my comp from lrl! really! and frankly speaking we didnt start bashing initially when we had just lost it coz ppl were bashing monaya sanaya mohit so much so we had to gve an answer back! and many many many rati fans constantly basgh arjun be it his fault or not! whn rai had gone from mjht many blamed arjun for it! 
and i dnt remeber any instance where san fans bashed mohit or vice versa! if it was in the first few days may coz mohit was a new actor! Tongue otherwise we love sanaya and mohit both! 
anyways lets not fight! and create ww3 infact the best would be if both groups stop bashing totally avoid it on ccs too! u know there are stalkers ! we come to know everything! lets have some peace! iand i really dnt wannta fight  With you to! i might end up hurting ragz! which i cant! really! 
so lets leve it! we were just asking for peace ands justice ! and no bashing be it from us or you! 

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 20 January 2011 at 1:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-XDevilsDesireXtalkativetaurusrelentless.

Go to top