Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one) (Page 2)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
In addition to all those i would request my all forum members including my own friends that this is a really serious issue.. So please avoid passing snide remarks on the other couple or fans...

This should continue as a healthy discussion,.. Smile And please nobody take offense to it because raising one's voice for justice is our RIGHT..! Embarrassed

@mods: Especially ponder over this post.. Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 20 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101XDevilsDesireXtalkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPrag

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

i mean if their stars have interviews and shows it means popularity and if our stars come thats means publicity? wat the hell? 

lol exactly, i laughed at this thing... looolz.....
i mean i am wondering on this for such a long time! limits and heights! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXtalkativetaurus

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ROFL. comparing sporting "siggies" to this. hmm. ppl were sporting siggies of an actor with a girl indicating they are in a relationship, when the actor himself has said tat he is just friends with her. let me not go there. ofcourse, every thing monaya fans do is parallel to dignified code of conduct. and being an ArTi fan i absoultely have no dignity.

as far as nidheya's post in concerned and talking abt personal lives. if ppl in an open forum can appreciate monaya's cute actions and gestures in a section, why can't nidheya in an open forum say tat she finds them fake? her POV which uh oh is bashing for u? anyways she was declared jealous, got declared as immature, low in intellect,  got personal with abt lot of stuff, which was obviously under the IF COC, rite? so justice served Smile

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 20 January 2011 at 12:45am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tcool_shwetsrads14shakti_rock-Raman--Illusion-iHeartMoi-RegalVintage--Annu-stuti123Mou.-SMay31-annie07relentless.PureBlissDoNotMind

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

ROFL. comparing sporting "siggies" to this. hmm. ppl were sporting siggies of an actor with a girl indicating they are in a relationship, when the actor himself has said tat he is just friends with her. let me not go there. ofcourse, every thing monaya fans do is parallel to dignified code of conduct. and being an ArTi fan i absoultely have no dignity.

as far as nidheya's post in concerned and talking abt personal lives. if ppl in an open forum can appreciate monaya's cute actions and gestures in a section, why can't nidheya in an open forum say tat she finds them fake? he POV which uh oh bashing for u? anyways she was declared jealous, got declared as immature, low in intellect, got personal, got personal with, which was obviously under the IF COC, rite? Smile

so why cant we in open forum say that arjun and neha are committed we must be haveing some clues na! how do u know? what info we have! we have the feeling that arneha are a couple! sooooo????? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101XDevilsDesireXtalkativetaurusragzz.

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thought-provoking topic indeed....

ppl shud remember what goes around ..comes round ...LOL
i dunno whether this was the revenge of that siggy  or not..we don't plan n write stuffs unlike some.....we speak our MIND..so be it anywhere!!....all these has been going on for quite  a while..in CGs n everywhere...itz all pathetic..ppl being double-faced...

that mummy-papa n chacha-mama....lol..what was that..??when the guy himself refused as to that for like nth times that he isn't with that other girl...i don't care wht ppl do with their favs n their frnds,uncles,auntsLOL..i care about my fav actor..my choice n his reputation...n that was being played with.......Stern Smile

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 20 January 2011 at 12:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets-Raman--Annu-stuti123relentless.DoNotMindannie07

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Debo & Debz....IGNORE it man! why do you guys want to get into a fight. Arjun & Neha are not a couple, or else Arjun would have revealed it by now, and he has said it a trillion times that he's single, so how does other's opinions on Arjun Neha relationship matter to us?

People say they have clues, so be it, we have sources too Wink. Doesnt mean we go on ranting about his personal life on the forum..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets-Raman--Annu-stuti123-SMay31-annie07DoNotMind

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

thought-provoking topic indeed....

ppl shud remember what goes around ..comes round ...LOL
i dunno whether this was the revenge of that siggy  or not..we don't plan n write stuffs unlike,we speak our MIND..so be it anywhere!!....all these has been going on for quite  a while..in CGs n everywhere...itz all pathetic..ppl being double-faced...

that mummy-papa n chacha-mama....lol..what was that..??when the guy himself refused as to that for like nth times...i don't care wht ppl do with heir favs n heir frnds,uncles,auntsLOL..i care about my fav actor..my choice n his reputation...n that was being played with.......

when arti also have nth times said they are not committed u can do arti are one arti  are one! why cant we do arneha are one arneha are one???? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S-talkativetaurusaa123.80

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

as far as nidheya's post in concerned and talking abt personal lives. if ppl in an open forum can appreciate monaya's cute actions and gestures in a section, why can't nidheya in an open forum say tat she finds them fake? her POV which uh oh is bashing for u? anyways she was declared jealous, got declared as immature, low in intellect,  got personal with abt lot of stuff, which was obviously under the IF COC, rite? so justice served Smile

the point is not abt comparing a siggie with a members post. the point is abt speaking on someones personal life! we r neither comparing arneha with monaya or vice versa. we r speaking abt an actors PERSONAL LIFE!

if one grp of fan is not allowed to speak abt an actors personal life even though there is a chance of it may happening and there may be arneha fans around.... why is another grp of fans allowed to speak abt another couples personal life in such a disgusting way. read the reminder topic properly. a sajanian/monaya appreciates their action whereas the post i m talking abt is how rudely and disgustingly things were talked abt their personal life.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101XDevilsDesireX-Aastha_Mohit--Kruti.S-MoNayaHolicPragaa123.80CandYlicious_Sragzz.

Go to top