Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one) (Page 11)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Ok guys I think this is going to sound very preachy & boring but this is one thought  that crossed my head………I hated what nidz wrote in the previous thread but couldn't get myself to hate her since I have developed a soft corner for her over the years…..well I did make my displeasure apparent but made sure I didn't get nasty with her because I do have a soft spot for her .i remember picking up a few fights with her in my initial days but I am over that phase because just like I got to know& love  monaya I also did make a lot of friends whose friendship I wouldn't like to risk for a difference of opinion……so pls guys before making a nasty comment do remember you may have a friend out there who would be hurt & the one getting back at them remember one can't risk a friendship for a difference of opinion ……guys I am sure we have encountered a situation where we avoid a certain topic with a friend or family member because it may hurt the opposite person in a similar way why can't we adopt a similar policy here……….plsssssss think over it & put a stop to it………

Edited by ght_sajan - 20 January 2011 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpenliebeXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXtalkativetaurusaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@ preeti i read ur post and ur explanations i want to ask one thing last day when none took action on nidheya's insulting reply and only topic was closed not even any kind of action towards her i often time witnessed when such a things happened with any of  other member only they mention anything they got warning but here nothing happened u all mods r here to make peace of forum and u can see when nidheya's that reply didn't get any warning all others have strength to bash more and more to our fav couple here , if such a insulting reply would be warned none can again bash them , abt topic when solution wouldn't get that's the reason i guess topic maker opened topic for justice here i am saying justice in the sense of same kind of treatment with all members , if anyone would say it like this he or she would be warned or get WL but that person didn't get any warning 

abt pm to dev team if member herself  is from dev team then whom we complain for it , she has power as dev member but she has no right to bash in that extent to one couple and their person life that their fans get pain and hurt sentiment of ours , if they don't like them then just leave it na why they always without any fault bash them , that reply hurt us seriously it was so painful for us to read all this for our couple 

preeti here i am only addressing u bcz i know u will try to understand our povs , may be to open this thread it wrong but our reason is not also wrong na , it all started with that reply if they didn't happen nothing , this is totally partiality  the way they alway bash our fav and hurt us without any reason and then they don't get any kind of action 

btw i only give my reply to preeti ,don't quote me here 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitudeleeseunggiloveMeera1101XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@ sonu u r such a sweetheart Hugbut i think now damage is done it so so so hurting ppl wants to prove themselves bashing other's fav couple and hurting our sentiments its now really painful for me 
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

@ sonu u r such a sweetheart Hugbut i think now damage is done it so so so hurting ppl wants to prove themselves bashing other's fav couple and hurting our sentiments its now really painful for me 
aashi yaar what a sad state this is......i am not liking all that is going on....can't we work towards making it better..it's only getting worse.......don't want a dmg part two here........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
WOW....are we looking for a justice here???LOL ...........sorry affy u r  NOT gonna get that!! I dont want to believe but  I cant help it when everytime I see SG topics are being closed saying repeated and MN topics are not......SGains get  warnings and the other group dont.....

till yesterday the forum was at peace.........suddenly one member comes and bashes BLAH BLAH ( MY BLOODY FOOT) - then the group of people says SGains are wrong coz they replied backROFL WOHHOOOO.....HEIGHTS!! 

so what do u expect from us?? just to sit and tolerate ur nonsense till the mods come?? we HAVE to take things in our hands....waiting for mods is not a good option....we know we r not gonna get anything!! 

Where were the mods when Mohit's VM was out?? HE IS A LOOSER???!!  and people were talking about it OPENLY!!!!!??? some people showed their CHEAPNESS and FOOLISHNESS in that award thread too.....its every time U guys start it not us!! We didn't say anything for the sake of this forum!! 

The AWESOME thing is that...even u guys know u r WRONG...u r  evil enough not to admit it!!! Instead of feeling bad...u guys take proud lol

frankly speaking I really dont care about Mods giving justice....coz GOD it doing that instead!! Good always wins and bad - DIES!! Wait and watch for more!! yeahh its an open challenge....do whatever u wanna do and then see what happens!! 

And yeahhh It will be good if u dont quote me in ur nasty post.....I feel weird and horrible!! 

Also if mods are not partial ..the member who bashed yesterday......her past records are very bad too lol........so we should expect for something BIG this time......I know we r not gonna get that thoughLOL

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 20 January 2011 at 5:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyitzMYattitudeAlpenliebeXDevilsDesireXleeseunggilove-Kruti.S-Meera1101aa123.80MoNayaHolicPragtalkativetaurusXSilentWishesXaashizinragzz.SanzMonaya4ever

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by aashizin

aashi yaar what a sad state this is......i am not liking all that is going on....can't we work towards making it better..it's only getting worse.......don't want a dmg part two here........
sonu u know sad thing is ppl only wants to prove themselves they don't count us as their friends or family members i can say that after reading yesterday's reply and again insult of our fav actors here , ok may be from our side we also started but not that much extent the way now they r mocking and bashing our fav couple , tali do hath se hi bajati hai Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXtalkativetaurus

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I didn't understood the need for this post. Was it to attack/mock or create fight. In either cases we don't allow such topics that lead to unnecessary fight and disrupt the peace of the section.

Most of you if not all know the RULES of the section.

In the Rules it's stated:
If you have any issues contact the section Dev Team by PM the concern DT and sort it out but do not create a scene by starting a thread here. No personal attack direct/indirect, abusive/sarcastic shall be tolerated.

If anyone finds a post which is against COC report it instead of replying back that aggravates the matter more. It would be appreciated if anyone has any concerns or questions regarding DT to get in touch with them in PM and sort it out instead of opening such threads.

Topic Closed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rabia.dua22-Raman--Illusion-Ritu.V-RegalVintage--.Perk.-mayurartiMou.-Rinky-princess_dj-SMay31--Annu-stuti123Healer.myownarearelentless.DoNotMind

Go to top