Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one) (Page 10)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Woah..........i missed all action here...............ok 1st thing...........i am yet to understand the logic of this thread..............or i get this is for open-minded ppl...............

anyways..........if ppl dnt realise, Neha is not a celebrity, she is an individual and we i thinki have no right to get into her personal life here............

As for Mohit and Sanaya are celebs and their personal life is not so personal ................... whatever Nidheya said, maybe right or wrong, if taken wrong should have been reported, but ppl made personal remarks against her and her intelligence.............

Also i read a remark abt we not watching Mohit/Monaya Vms............i mean if i hate them, y will i watch videos on them...........as for watching things that make fun of them.............well its my choice......i need a laugh too........ :)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Raman-Ritu.V-Illusion-iHeartMoiMou.-Rinky-princess_dj-SMay31--Annu-stuti123-.Perk.-mayurarti-RegalVintage-DoNotMindmyownarearelentless.

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Raman-Ritu.V-Illusion-iHeartMoimayurarti-.Perk.-princess_dj-SMay31--Annu-stuti123Mou.-Rinky-annie07DoNotMind

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
For one, I didn't get the reason behind you opening this topic... what kind of justice had you wanted? :s Are you an innocent who has been imprisoned or something? Nidheya wrote what she felt.. I can hardly see the diff between Roshni Se and and the recent SBB segment that took place.. I mean the pics..  there's something called privacy.. if she felt the need to criticize someone of being so open in front of the media, what's wrong? Somethings are meant to be private. Ok, you felt that she bashed, cool.. who asked you guys to make derogatory remarks about her personal life? You could have reported it... that's what you guys say, right?.. I wonder why people don't practice what they preach. 

One thing I've always wanted to ask.. why in the world are we termed jealous? Jealous of what? That they are in a so called relationship unlike me? Well, most of us are still young chota bachas you see Embarrassed.. or are we jealous of the fact that Mohit thought that London was in USA and that he doesn't know who the PM of India is and we do? Like seriously, do you people even make sense to yourself? 

Edited by Ayesha.Ization - 20 January 2011 at 4:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-Raman-Ritu.V-Illusion-mayurarti-Annu-stuti123princess_dj-SMay31-Mou.-Rinky--RegalVintage-DoNotMindannie07myownarea

dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha.Ization

For one, I didn't get the reason behind you opening this topic... what kind of justice had you wanted? :s Are you an innocent who has been imprisoned or something? Nidheya wrote what she felt.. I can hardly see the diff between Roshni Se and and the recent SBB segment that took place.. I mean the pics..  there's something called privacy.. if she felt the need to criticize someone of being so open in front of the media, what's wrong? Somethings are meant to be private. Ok, you felt that she bashed, cool.. who asked you guys to make derogatory remarks about her personal life? You could have reported it... that's what you guys say, right?.. I wonder why people don't practice what they preach. 

One thing I've always wanted to ask.. why in the world are we termed jealous? Jealous of what? That they are in a so called relationship unlike me? Well, most of us are still young chota bachas you see Embarrassed.. or are we jealous of the fact that Mohit thought that London was in USA and that he doesn't know who the PM of India is and we do? Like seriously, do you people even make sense o yourself? 

bold : he really thought thatROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-Illusion-mayurarti-Annu-stuti123Mou.-.Perk.-DoNotMindannie07

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

First of all What a foolish Topic on MJHT Forum , Heading is Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one)ROFL  ...

Niddhya ka comment ka Khussas is thread main chun chun kar nikal rahe hai , ROFLROFLROFLROFL ..U guys r pathetic and disgusting .. Why did not u complain rather than creating new thread

Where was Shiv Sena Paltan    ..why did  not they reach on time  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arjun screaming for the past 2 years that NS is his Close friend but no body is bother to listen and making Siggi of them by saying Mummy Papa ...Shall i send photo os Sanaya Parsi Close Friend, Affy will u make siggi of them n give name like  Pati , patni and woh..Angry 

Do not give crap if u r not ready to take crap

Enough on this Forum .......Bashing. bringing outsidres who r not even related to MJHT ....and spamming .. 

Love this line Big smile

Where was Shiv Sena Paltan    ..why did  not they reach on time  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-Illusion-mayurartistuti123-Rinky--Annu--.Perk.-DoNotMind

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
finally i had to comment in such a topic that i didn't want to comment at all.becoz this was just another unnecessary attention seeking topic.....only to create further bashing.....
celebratioes life discussed & critisized in public forum .....there is nothing new in that.......nidz posted what she belive abt ur fav couple......u disagree with her fine.express it in that thread na! why u made another topic for seeking justice? what in justice she has done by staing her pov abt a couple in open forum? & u ppl taunted her,made remarks abt her personal life here over ur love for a tv couple? how is that justified?
there is clearly a report button above every comment.u simply had to click it .rather than opening such topic!!!!!!
& abt siggy........lol.....preeti mentioned it clearly why that siggy was being questioned? if u hv given a decent heading like "freinds" then it may never be such a big issue........creating unessarry messis becoming a habit of many members these days!!!!!!! this forum will soon c its end if these silly things keep going on!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22cool_shwets-Raman-iHeartMoiRitu.V-Illusion--Rinky--Annu-stuti123mayurartiprincess_dj-SMay31--.Perk.-DoNotMindmyownarea

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsdua22-Raman-iHeartMoiRitu.V-Illusion-stuti123-Annu--SMay31-myownareaDoNotMind

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
affs..im nt a regular member of d forum..simply bcz no offence intended..i cant stand d fights of this forum ....i have made some fab frnds here and hold no bad feelings towards anyone..bt yes i cant understand the partiality towards the couples...
mjht is about two couple and not one..hence if something happens to one cuple..ppl start jumping and making posts after posts..bt closing posts regarding other couples.not done!..
so ya im in for this fight for justice..because i believe in equality..and d show for me is abt 4 ppl n nt merely selective characters..

count me in affs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXMoNayaHolicPragaashizin

Go to top