Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: myownarea

DO u really need an answer to that one..I think its pretty obvious.
Nobody atleats fakes to like the actor !!

Thank you! That answers the question raised in this thread itself. ๐Ÿ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Thank you! That answers the question raised in this thread itself. ๐Ÿ˜†

You are most welcome!! Infact that also makes more that 99 pct of the arguments useless including the love for actors that was declared.
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@tm:..u think mods r partial coz u got warning & feel that nidz didn't?
how do u know she hasn't been getting a warning,,by pm for mods
i m sure she must hav warned her too

when ur siggy was made preeti di & gagan di were mods of mjht forum but now they have quit mod
ravjot is the active mod left & she is active at nite..so the topic got closed at night

๐Ÿคฃ...u love arneha..........but u don't know things went unpleasant for jun in his blog๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
am so happy the comments on his blog are moderated now......

look ms are not going to read any comment made on any thread of if
but jun has so many accounts....&..some people may get easily swayed & write nasty thing to him on fb wall & all- then....i guess u & ur thinking people will be responsible for it

a warning for a simple member is hard. but the person who behaved rudely against monaya was a DT member.... a simple warning will not do. dont act childish. or if u r really a child.... i m not asking for any warnings to be given to the member.. i m asking why so much biasedness and partiality.... and i m neither asking preeti or gagan to take any action. i m asking the Dev team to ponder over this matter .. tht even though they make rules n draw lines they r being broken n no action is taken against them!!!!! i know u wont get bcos u r too young ..............
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yep, and I guess butting into a thread made about ppl someone doesn't "claim" to care about also counts as the love.
Am out as well, just wanted to state my opinion. Affy, I hope this remains open till the mods actually see it.

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

Firstly I think reporting is what u shud have done on Nidheya's topic (if u had a problem), instead of insulting her ...Secondly as much as I disliked ur siggy I dint bash u nor did anyone else (as I remember clearly affy) ...

so what divine justice are u seeking ?

This will only end up in this forum getting closed if thats what u want!! I'd prefer it that it stays open. Anyways.

@aa123 etc.. Well Nobody comments on Mohit/Monaya VMs for we are not hypocrites and dont give a damn abt him/them.

@Pragya - I'm sure u love Arjun but then why does that stop u from listening to him when he says "I m not with Neha" ...U love him cos u think he lies :S

i dnt love him i like him! i used to love him in lrl! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

a warning for a simple member is hard. but the person who behaved rudely against monaya was a DT member.... a simple warning will not do. dont act childish. or if u r really a child.... i m not asking for any warnings to be given to the member.. i m asking why so much biasedness and partiality.... and i m neither asking preeti or gagan to take any action. i m asking the Dev team to ponder over this matter .. tht even though they make rules n draw lines they r being broken n no action is taken against them!!!!! i know u wont get bcos u r too young ..............

so u want that mods status of her removed & u think this is the right way to put forward ur grievance....& yeah i m not actually aware of of all the mods stuff & all & i m deffo younger than u..lol
u are upset over the fact tht preeti di posted a reminder on forum coz of ur siggie & u don't see any such visible action for nidz...lol

but whatever u urself did by creating tht siggy....was itself so wrong & so dunno why u feel nidz more wronger..lol

so u think both of ur deeds were wrong & want same magnitude of punishments....i m sure pming mods abt this or vijay sir...if u r so hurt by this partialty was not the right option...but u deffo wanted attention

anways...hope mods give u justice..if u feel u r denied...but whatever it is...this post is wrong coz u r getting personal with a real if member๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

why dont u state ur complaint in the relavant forum then.

if it is abt hw dev team is treated vs hw regular members are treated, shouldnt the discussion be in the complaints section?

why are u bringing up this members age now? why why why
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yep, and I guess butting into a thread made about ppl someone doesn't "claim" to care about also counts as the love.
Am out as well, just wanted to state my opinion. Affy, I hope this remains open till the mods actually see it.

Ermm that was complicated!!

If it was for me, I care abt Nidheya who is quoted here in the post. I have nothing against affy who made the post.

I have a problem with people not practicing what they preach, Its hypocrisy :D

I have never said I love monaya or mohit or sanaya... So I dont have to worry abt what I Said earlier either.

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why do u guys like to stretch things like rubber? i hope u guys wud answer atleast this thing. didnt i say i dont have problem with either nidz or any other member. if tomrw some monaya fan will do like this i ll ask the mods the same well yeh if they dont take any action. i dont have anything against arneha, arti, monaya or any of the grp fans unlike others. i m here to ask a simple question tht if i interfered in an actors personal life i was warned then why not some one else. and warning does nt only mean sending a pm specially when it is a DT member. neither am i asking any one to take away some one DT position. they can enjoy wht they have got. nidheya has done very good work in giving us mjht updates and i remember appreciating. we both have been on good terms in some other forums. and in my original post i didnt took her name as well. i just mentioned it as a member! wht i dont like is tht this forum is biased and partial and a total disaster!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww
affy dear
dont b upset
its fine
have seen u after ages yar n cant beleive our here

us siggy py mera buhut panga ho chuka hy already will not discuss it more
n about justice thing
dear leave it na
this post will b more hurting for u