Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Whatever Pragya! yeah you end up hurting Ragz, but you care two hoots about me ๐Ÿ˜†. I dont want to argue with you at all, to each their own ๐Ÿ˜Š
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Trust me Debolina, its not the way u think it is, i think u must have surely watched that Mohit Vm, it was offensive, as far as i see it, there was not a single thing about that siggy which was offensive, it just had four people in it with four names..fine may be arneha are not dating..but what will u and others say if they really are? will u accept it and make arneha fans ur friends?

im out of here too, dont wanna ruin my mood!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweeni

that was a damn siggie with arjun neha and monaya stating mummy papa chaccha chacchi something๐Ÿ˜†
i tell u IF is funny place,last time someone warned me that she is gonna put me in trouble๐Ÿคฃi wonder how?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ppl here often forget they have their own lives to leave๐Ÿ˜•
anyways i love such entertainment

kiske mummy kiske papa kiske chacha kiske chachi๐Ÿ˜† It could even be 4 different kids with each being related to one of the 4

isse lekar itna gussa๐Ÿ˜†

oooh put u in trouble??>LOL!!! ppl(not specifically mjht forum) stalked members to fb, took public pics, posted in IF and did ugly talk..bigtime image damage. but those are extreme cases. Maximum they will get u a warning oh well

man fighting over the same thing for over 2 years gets boring after a point๐Ÿ˜† me too me too! total entertainment

Dost Ji! Keep sending links๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

i dont know wht else things goes b/w monayas n artians. i m asking justice for myself. bcos the sticky topic was made after i had interfered in arjuns personal life with the help of a siggie, according to the mods. if u r looking for some justice.... ask for it!

well you have got tat i guess. the person in concerned got bashed. the thread got closed. and voila another thread for fresh bashing. i do not want any justice, seriously, i came to this topic just because a friend was being dragged.

u have issues with DT, i hope they deal with it. i pray for ur justice ๐Ÿ˜Š
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Whatever Pragya! yeah you end up hurting Ragz, but you care two hoots about me ๐Ÿ˜†. I dont want to argue with you at all, to each their own ๐Ÿ˜Š

i dnt know you yamini! i care for ragz coz she is my friend okay! now please dnt get offened! can we stop it right here please! i am saying please! 

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Trust me Debolina, its not the way u think it is, i think u must have surely watched that Mohit Vm, it was offensive, as far as i see it, there was not a single thing about that siggy which was offensive, it just had four people in it with four names..fine may be arneha are not dating..but what will u and others say if they really are? will u accept it and make arneha fans ur friends?

im out of here too, dont wanna ruin my mood!

ragz dnt be upset dnt spoil ur mood! and by chance it happens read the pm i sent u today! that sweet one!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Awww my pragzie ๐Ÿค— ur a sweetheart..love you
@tm:..u think mods r partial coz u got warning & feel that nidz didn't?
how do u know she hasn't been getting a warning,,by pm for mods
i m sure she must hav warned her too

when ur siggy was made preeti di & gagan di were mods of mjht forum but now they have quit mod
ravjot is the active mod left & she is active at nite..so the topic got closed at night

๐Ÿคฃ...u love arneha..........but u don't know things went unpleasant for jun in his blog๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
am so happy the comments on his blog are moderated now......

look ms are not going to read any comment made on any thread of if
but jun has so many accounts....&..some people may get easily swayed & write nasty thing to him on fb wall & all- then....i guess u & ur thinking people will be responsible for it
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know you either Pragya, but i do expect a little respect from you, since im Rags' sister, because i do respect all her friends, but as said not every person is the same. Yes, absolutely i'm gonna stop it right here :)
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Awww my pragzie ๐Ÿค— ur a sweetheart..love you

love ya toooo!! ๐Ÿค— muahhhhh!! blush blush( thinking abt it!! ๐Ÿ˜ ) i hope we get something today!