Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics (Related one)

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yeh i know this topic will get closed just after the minute i post it. but i ll post it and i dont care abt the warnings and getting banned from THIS forum!

2-3 months back pragya had asked me to make a sig using arneha and monaya bcos of which we both got warnings and this sticky topic was made and no surprise but it remains intact even TODAY!

Personal lives & Non MJHT topics: This section is only intended for the discussion of the show MJHT and topics related to it. Any topics or posts about the personal lives of the actors or makers outside the show will not be allowed unless it has a clear and direct relationship to the show. Any topics or posts judging or commenting on the personal life of the people who play the characters will not be allowed. You have right to comment on actors, their acting & their style while being not crossing the line but to comment on actors personal life & people who are part of their personal sphere won't be appreciated here at IF.  What any celebrity do in their personal life is their Personal Matter. Its their life & they have complete freedom to live it the way they wants to. We are no one to interfere in it.
Strict Action would be taken against people who would be Violating this Rule and talking about an Actors Personal Life in the Topic or through Siggies and this might also be Raise in Warning Meter.

We would appreciate if this Forum is used just for Discussions on MJHT or the Characters/Actors related to it minus thier personal lives.

Thanks
IF Dev Team

2-3 months later another post related to another couples personal life and bashing is done (below) and i wud like to ask (if anyone wud like to listen, though i dont expect justice from this whole world, let leave this forum alone!) if any action has been taken with regard to it or no. bcos just closing the topic is not going to make things "good". or shud i ask if this was the revenge of the past ?Ermm

So their extreme hard work has FINALLY paid off. The strenuous amounts of screaming from the rooftops like "WE ARE A COUPLE", "WE ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE", "WE CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT EACH OTHER", blah blah blah etc, has finally paid of, eh? They finally got into Nach Baliye 5. It's not uncommon for TV couples to pretend a whirlwind romance to get into NB. It has happened before, and it's happening yet again. Their excessive hugs, kisses, smooches and everything they did was just one thing- them screaming, screeching & YELLING for attention! Wink And they got it. LOL
Pity they couldn't just have faith in their own talent and acting skills to garner publicity/popularity.

I can imagine all the "Oh you are so jealous" replies and "Tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon" replies...LOL lemme clarify. I would be jealous of Sanaya Irani if she were dating COLE SPROUSE. Since she's not, I have nothing to envy of her. In fact...oh well forget it.

Jhadofy me, insult me in your darling little CC's, I don't CARE. Once I post this I am going back to my 2 and a half month hibernation. ROFL

Good day,
Nidheya

i know ppl get frustrated therefore i enjoy reading even a bashers post.Wink but i wont stop giving my opinion when the same forum does nt allow doing it and makes sticky topic regarding it!!

EDIT : REQUEST TO SAJANIANS and ppl in general - avoid personal attacks. we r asking for justice so we dont want to start a fight.

Edited by talkativetaurus - 20 January 2011 at 12:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitudeSIZZZLERAlpenliebeleeseunggiloveNaBoleTumNa...-Kruti.S-Meera1101XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saa123.80.MohitzPari.-Natasha-MoNayaHolicPrag..Enchanteur..aashizinragzz.SanzMonaya4ever

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
my question is same why this kind of partiality  as only that person is from dev team Ermm means who have power can use it in any way and can do anything here and insult  other's fav couple and their fans 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101XSilentWishesXtalkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPrag

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
A thought provoking post affy.. I seriously have no grudge against anybody.. Embarrassed But for the past few days i have been pondering over it and in my opinion JUSTICE should be done from both sides..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101XSilentWishesXtalkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPragaashizin

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Affy can i love you for what a superb answer you have given!! we cannot make siggies but they can insult monaya and their fans any how??? is it? is bashing allowed by the other fan group and not by us? are mods not being biased now??? this actually shows that a set of group gets all the support and other fan group has to go through all warnings and all! gosh! like its monaya's personal life who are u to comments? are u their fans? what is your problem whatever they until your stars are not doing anything wrong ! you dnt have to worry abt others! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101XSilentWishesXtalkativetaurus

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

A thought provoking post affy.. I seriously have no grudge against anybody.. Embarrassed But for the past few days i have been pondering over it and in my opinion JUSTICE should be done from both sides..
i agree with ur one point want justice here we all r member and all should get same treatment for any case 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i mean if their stars have interviews and shows it means popularity and if our stars come thats means publicity? wat the hell? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-talkativetaurus

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
completely agree affy ...closing that topic is not d solution...y this partial behaviour towards us...jst bcuz that member hu commented n passed snide marks was amongst DT member ..doesnt mean She can write watever she wants n can pass this much rude comment on actors n their personal life....if Dev member vl only nt follow d rules then wat can we expect frm others so far???Confused

Edited by -Meera- - 20 January 2011 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aastha_Mohit-CandYlicious_StalkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPrag

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

i mean if their stars have interviews and shows it means popularity and if our stars come thats means publicity? wat the hell? 

lol exactly, i laughed at this thing... looolz.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

Go to top