Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 99)

jennifer1993 Goldie
jennifer1993
jennifer1993

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
awsome i loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hima I will kill you...shoulder kiss wo vhi sapna tha . Kya chaya aur tumne kya dia ...

Thank you so much for the awesome update ...
Sapna bahut achcha tha hope next update mai sapna hakikat ban jai...and a lip kiss tau defenitely banta hai...
 please update the next part very soon...

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

wow hima, I love the update and have tried to tell you how much i like it with my commentsHug.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aww maan's dream about geet and their near kiss sent me into dreamlandDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I thought it was real and when I read that maan;s mobile ran, I got angry only to calm down to find out that it is geet on the other side. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Me love the scene where maan pulls geet on the bed and tries to kiss her but she gets away.  This is my favourite scene from today's update  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingboth have a passionate & tight hug … maan's lips brushing geet's shoulders again … maan & geet both caressing each other's backs … geet hugging maan even more tight ... after sometime they both come out of the hug …

Loool even maan thought that the dream he had was real. I want his dream to come true soon. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So sweet when geet calls maan "manu". Aww love how maan wants geet to say ILU and she misses him. lool geet telling out loud breathe in  and breathe out made me laugh.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Loool maan tells geet that he had a dream and in return she says that dreams that are in the morning come true, little does she know how passionate the dream wasLOLLOLLOLLOL. Maan's is so happy after hearing that. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool geet is asking maan about his geet, I agree with maan that it is better that he shows you or you may faint on the phone. LOLLOLLOL

This dialogue made me laugh Maan - after narrating it to you … then I will see how much you will make it real for me … .Maan better lock the door as geet may run after he narrates his dream. LOLLOLLOLLOL

It was so sweet when maan calls her "meri tubelight meesthi".  LOLLOLLOL Geet would prefer it better too if maan showed her his dream instead of telling her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love it when geet calls maan DD, saadoo and khadoos. Lets see what new names geet has for maan after he shows her what he dreamt of. EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So sweet that maan wants to know why geet did not leave work but geet has to go and make his breakfast so she cannot talk for longer. LOL

Am so glad that maan told dadima that he loves geet and he cannot get married to sameera. I like what maan said to dadima, that just because sameera's family helped their dadaji a long time ago does not mean that he has to get married to sameera out of gratitude. ClapClapClapClapClap

Good that maan tells dadima that sameera is only marrying him for his money. How could dadima think that geet is only marrying maan for the money.

I got a bit worried when dadima said this – when time comes … you will have to prove it … maan …  but I trust maan and geet's love and they will succeed in life together. EmbarrassedClapClap

Loved maan's dialogue and trust in Geet that she would marry him eve if he was not rich. Good that maan told dadima that geet herself is rich and is only working to be independent. ClapClapClapClap

Me like maan's ultimatum to dadima that he will only marry geet. loool geet is pacing up and down for her DD to make an appearance. Aww good that maaneet have agreed for no sorry or thank you between them. ClapClapClap

Awww she made his favorite Chinese noodles. Love how maan comforts geet when she gets worried about dadima's conversation.  I understand geet's nervousness but I am sure that dadima will love geet. She is so lovely that everyone she meets will love her.Smile

Loool me like surpnaka as a name for sameeraLOLLOLLOL. I agree that maan is raam and geet is sita. Me love how both maan and geet are both possessive of each other and cannot see them with anyone. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Wow geet knows that maan dreamt about her but she does not know what he does to her. Uff yeh phone,Shocked just as he was about to tell his dream, it had to ring.

Me so looking forward to the next update.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by divareena - 28 April 2011 at 10:17am

dewdropred

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

loved this partbut I don't knw the story flow,ll read it from first

nd ll give detail com later

thnx for PM

dewdropred