Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 91)

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thank you so much  uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to update wow......................................superb ..........................thank god ...........................love you watting ...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay in update …. Dearies …. was really caught up in some works … & was busy cause of that …. Hopefully if time permits … will give you the next update shortly … hoping that I will keep up my promise … thank you every one for the encouraging comments you all have posted …

Hope u all like this update … please let me know on how u all liked it … waiting for your comments or criticism ….

samata ,mona & ijjath thanks for the pic ....special thanks to ijjat who cropped & did color enhancement of the picture for me for this update Smile

Part 11 :-

Geet finally confesses her feelings to Maan …. After her love confession to maan …. Maan & Geet are seated on the couch …

they both decide to spend some more time in the farm house … so that they can have sweet memories to be cherished forever.

Maan & Geet now are seated comfortably beside each other … maan with his right hand on geet's right shoulder & his left hand on her left shoulder & both were watching TV … but geet gets bored while watching TV … as maan was making her watch business news ….

Geet – maan … shall we stop watching TV …

Maan – why geet … you want to watch some movie or anything else …

Geet – no maan I want to talk to you … about us … I want to share with you all my stories from my childhood & I also want to know more about you … as we both already know about each other's tastes very well … I thought why not share our past life with each other … which we both are unaware …

Maan – oh … my meeshti … wants to know about me … I like your idea … what else can be better than to listen to my meesthi's talks …

Maan – anything for you … yeh lo …

maan switches the TV off ….

Maan - TV switch off hogaya …

They both start sharing their stories from their childhood till now & spend the entire evening after geet's confession in knowing more about each other …

Geet finally decides to speak to maan about yash & her relationship with yash …

Geet - maan I need to tell you something in regards to yash …

Maan – I know geet … you don't have to tell me …

Geet – maan … please allow me to speak to you about him …. Because I don't want to have any misunderstandings between us in future because of him or any other person …

Maan – fine … geet … go ahead …

Geet – maan your doubts were correct about my engagement … I was never engaged to yash … I was just faking it … he is a very good friend of mine & I never had any feelings for him …

Maan – geet … you think that I never knew this fact … I knew it … I can say that easily from your eyes …

geet – really …

maan – yes …. Waise bhi … say even if you were engaged to him … I would have still been behind you … till you accept my love for you … because I know you love me …

maan - you thought that your words may deny your felings but … I know that your eyes & actions will never deny them …

Geet – acha … you can read my eyes & my actions so well …

Maan – yes meesthi … I can read you very very well … any doubt … I can prove it to you …

Maan now coming even more closer to her than they already are … but geet has placed her index finger on his chest & was moving him away from her …

Maan – kya hua …

Geet – aap na … aap ki shaitaniyan band kariyan …

maan taking off her finger & wrapping his arms around her waist & pulling her towards him …

Maan – yeh gustaki tho main sirf tum se hi kar sakhtha hun … aur kissi kae saath nahin … hain ki nahin … geet …

Geet blushing & trying to free herself from him … maan gripping her tight in his embrace …

Geet – maan chodiye …

Maan – sorry … I will not …

Geet – maan … some one might come … please leave me …

Maan – this line has become so old … can't you say something new … & for your kind information …

Maan in a sensous voice coming close to geet's ear …. In her ear …

Maan - we both are very much alone in this place now … there is no one over here to bother or disturb us … samjhi tum …

geet blushing … but now she coils her hands comfortably around his shoulders … maan noticing her each & every tiny reaction & continuing in his sensous voice …

maan – waise … I know what you really want …

geet surprised – what … what … do I want …

maan – yehin … ki … that … I don't leave you & hold you in my embrace forever & ever … just like the way I am holding you right now … just watch out for yourself how comfortable you are in my arms …

while geet realises that her arms are coiled around maan … she bites her tongue & has it in between her lips … maan notices what geet was doing … geet then takes off her hands from his shoulders & then removes his hands off her waist … as maan was lost in her lips he does not realise that geet releases herself from him …

Geet now gets up from the couch & starts moving away from him … but maan is quite quick for her … he quickly holds her hand & pulls her towards him … geet lands very close to him & her face hits his chest … geet slowly raises her face & is looking into maan's eyes … both have an eye lock … she then coils her arms around his waist & maan too hugs her …

maan – is this proof enough for you or you need more … that your eyes & actions prove that you love me more than anything else in this world …

geet nodding her head & bending her head while blushing … maan takes off his right hand off geet … while still hugging her with his left hand … he is trying to pull something out from his pocket & finally is successful in doing so …

geet – what are you doing maan …

maan – close your eyes geet …

geet closes her eyes as per maan's wish …. maan slowly takes  geet hands off him … & is kneeling down in front of geet so that he can propose to her … with his left hand on his back & right hand forwarded towards geet & with a ring in his hand …

maan – open your eyes geet …

geet opens her eyes … & is surprised to see maan kneeling down in front of geet … maan is looking into geet's eyes …

maan – geet … will you marry me …

smiling geet … nods her head in a yes … & forwards her left hand towards maan … maan takes her left hand & places the diamond solitaire in her left hand ring finger …. He then kisses her hand where the ring is present … geet has tears rolling down her cheek …

maan – geet … what happened …

maan gets up … wipes her tears …

geet – nothing … bas kushi jyada ho gayi hain … aaj ka din main mere zindagi main kabhi nahin bhulungi …

maan hugs geet … geet too reciprocates his hug …

maan – main nahin … hum … hum kabhi nahin bhulenge … 

geet – maan … I don't have an engagement ring for you …

maan – it's ok geet … no problem ….

but geet quickly remembers that today while getting dressed up she wore her ring what her parents gifted her on her 18th birthday … it was a thumb ring her parents gifted her for her birthday … it was a plain band & as it was a bit loose for her she does not wear it normally … she quickly takes her ring off her hand then takes maan's hand & tries to fit it in his ring finger in his left hand … maan is looking at geet in astonishment … geet is facing difficulty to fit in the ring … while maan is having pain in his finger as the ring was a little bit tight for him … but he keeps quiet … so that geet does not feel bad … geet finally succeeds & the ring is now in maan's finger … maan is looking at geet … geet too lifts her head & is looking at maan … both look into each other's eyes … maan now takes his hand & kisses the ring what geet put on him … geet lowers her eyes … maan then keeps his right hand on her chin & pulls her face close to his …

maan – thank you meeshti … I love it … thodi tight hain par daudega … I can bear any pain for you …

geet grabbing maan's hand …

geet – oh is it … I am sorry maan … I will take the ring off … if you are in so much pain …

geet trying to take the ring out but maan placing his hand over geet's hand …..

maan – meeshti … meeshti … I said i love it …. & I will never take that ring off me … it will be there with me forever …

maan kissing geet's hand along with the ring finger … geet was blushing … at maan's reaction …

maan – waise 1 minute …

geet – what …

Maan keeps his finger on her lips …

maan – shhhh …. Chup bilkul chup …

Both look into each other's eyes … Maan keeps the finger on her lips for a minute or so … then he realises that & takes his finger off her lips … then slowly places his left hand on geet's right shoulder on her duppatta … then takes off her duppatta off her right shoulder there by taking it off geet's neck … geet's heartbeat is beating faster & faster …. their eye lock continues … geet does not speak a word … but is Just watching maan …. Maan then places duppatta on her left shoulder evenly & adjusts it so that it is one sided …

Then maan runs his hands from her forehead to her chin thereby closing geet's eyes … geet closes her eyes as she understood that maan wants her to close her eyes once more  … then maan makes geet turn around so that geet's back is facing maan now … geet turns around closing her eyes ….

Then he pulls out some thing else from his other pocket … slowly he lays the chain around her neck … geet feels that maan was placing something around her neck … He then gently holds geet's hair & places it to the side on her right shoulder … & hooks the chain carefully … geet places her hand on the chain & feels some thing other than the chain hanging off the chain …

Maan – meeshti open your eyes ….

Geet opens her eyes … maan comes & stands in front of her … geet is looking into maan's eyes … maan slowly lifts his hands up … takes them little bit down to geet's neck … geet's heart is again beating faster & she is looking into maan's eyes with a question in her eyes but does not speak anything as she knows maan & as she has full trust on him …

maan touches the locket which was hanging off the chain … he then opens the locket & shows it to geet … it has both their miniature pictures in it … on either side inside the locket … geet & maan both have their hands on the locket …

geet – maan I wanted to say that I can't accept any more gifts from you … but after seeing both of our pictures in the locket … I am unable to refuse this gift …

maan smiles …

maan – knowing you … I got this specially designed for you …

maan & geet both have a passionate hug … both are lost in each other ... while the hug continues …..

geet – maan I think we should make a move now …

maan with a smirk on his face – you want to go away from me …

geet – maan … why would I want to go away from you … but I have to now … anyhow I am waiting for that day when I don't have to say that I need to go back to my home …

maan – don't worry geet … that day will come very soon … I will talk to dadima about us …. It will take me some time to convince her as we have to break the engagement … but I know I will be able to convince her …

geet – maan …. What if dadima does not agree ….

Maan – you have faith on me naa …

Geet – khud se bhi jyada …

Maan – good … and what about your family …. Will they accept me …

Geet – hmmm … may be ….

Maan – may be …

Geet – maan … don't worry they will accept … they know me … they have full faith in me & trust my decision … other wise they would not have allowed me to live alone in delhi …

Maan – then no worries ….  Chalo chalthe hain … then …

Geet – chaliye …

Geet & maan both walk out towards the car … maan opens the door for geet & geet sits in the car & then maan closes the door of the car … he too sits in the car & starts the car … the car is leaves the farm house …

They both are on their way back towards geet's home suddenly geet spots a fortune teller or astrologer's shop …

Geet – maan … please stop the car maan …

Worried Maan applies the breaks suddenly ….

Maan – geet what happened … any problem …

Geet – no problem … maan … I just saw a fortune teller's store … so wanted to just check in … will you come with me …

Maan – do you believe in all this stuff …

Geet – well some times I do believe … depends … chaliye naa … any how you stopped the car so …. Let's go & see what is in store for us …

Maan – chalo chalthe hain … merii ithni majaal ki main … her highness ki order mana kar sakhtha hun … come let's go …

Geet – thank you maan …

(I am not that great in astro reading but just tried something over here … hope you all like it … )

Maan & geet both enter the store … the store is fully decorated with all glass pieces &  has a crystal ball in the center … & a lady dressed in multi color costume was running her hands over the crystal ball … and as soon as geet and maan come and stand in front of the ball the ball lights up …. The lady looks at geet & maan & starts running her hands over the ball …

Geet – hello … fortune teller ji … I would like to know about my future …

Fortune teller – let me see what fate has in store for you …. Do not speak while I am talking …… once I am done then you can speak …

Geet – ok …

Fortune teller runs her hands over the ball …. Her face is changing colors …. Once there is a smile then a frown … then another smile … then again a frown then finally a big grin …

Geet – what happened …

Fortune teller – well your life in the past has been a roller coaster ride for you … tears & happiness were hand in hand & were always close to you … if I am not wrong you should have met your Mr.Right by now …

Fortune teller giving a look to maan from top to bottom …. Maan smiling back to the fortune teller with an attitude that yes geet's Mr.Right is standing right next to her … & it's none other than me …

Fortune teller – as per your stars you will be getting married this year … if you cannot get engaged by this month ending … then you can't get married for the next 1 or 2 years … & if you are engaged then I see some thing bad coming in your way …

Geet is worried …

Fortune teller – you have to struggle a lot to get your love … your loves support will be there with you & you both will fight for your love & you both have to be very very careful … many unexpected things will happen … but never loose hope … because in the end true love wins …

Fortune teller looking at geet - you will be united with your true love … who always treats you like a princess …

Geet – thank you …

Fortune teller then pulls something out from a basket what she has next to her ….

Fortune teller – here … make your life partner wear this … babaji's blessings will be there with both of you & no one can separate you from each other …

Geet takes the taviz from the fortune teller's hands …

Geet – thank you …

Fortune teller – Rs.1000 / - is your bill …

Maan pays the fortune teller & both walk out of the store … geet has the taviz in her hand …. She wants maan to wear it but is thinking whether maan will wear the taviz or not … both sit in the car … maan starts the car & are on their way to geet's home … both reach geet's home …

Geet – maan come inside …

She has the taviz in her hands …. Both enter her house …

Geet – maan you please be seated … I will be back in a minute …

geet first goes inside the puja room & keeps the taviz near the foot of sherawali maa …. & prays & then takes the taviz back & comes to where maan was sitting ….

Geet – maan I want you to wear this … please … I understood that you don't believe in all this but please for my sake can you wear it …

Maan – geet you don't have to request me … I will wear it … anything for you ….

Maan stands up & Geet then places the taviz in maan's neck …. Maan & geet hug each other ….

Maan – ok then geet I will leave … see you tomorrow in the office & pick up the phone … I will call you …. While I am on the way …

Geet – maan you can call me … but not while you are driving … for me your safety is important … so call me after you reach home …

Maan – teek hain …. Meeshti ….

Then maan leaves … maan reaches khurana mansion … calls geet & speaks with her for some time & then nakul comes to his rooms & informs him that dadima is waiting for him at the dining table …

Dadima notices that maan is very very happy … not like how he used to be on his birthdays earlier ... maan never feels like eating anything on his birthday & he always skips his dinner on his birthday & today maan is happy & is enjoying his dinner …

dadima is happy with the change in maan … maan has qucik dinner & takes leave of dadima … before dadima could speak to him …

Maan – dadima … I am feeling sleepy … I am going to bed …

Dadima – maan I want to speak to you about some thing very important ….

Maan – dadima … even I want to speak to you regarding an important issue …….. but I will talk to you tomorrow dadima … right now I am feeling sleepy ….

Dadima – ok maan … go to bed … wish you many many happy returns of the day maan … once more …

Maan – thank you … dadima …

Maan touching dadima's feet … & taking her blessings …

Dadima – aap ki dill ki saari tammannayen poori ho ….

Maan – thank you … dadima … good night …

Dadima – good night maan …

maan leaves …

dadima to herself – "maan did not say anything even after I wished him … I wonder who bought this change in him … oh how can I forget … may be sameera …. But she is in london right now … & she also told me that she could not contact maan today & did not speak or wish him since morning … & maan was not there in office also … I wonder what & who is the reason for the change … no problem … I will talk to maan tomorrow …"

maan & geet both are thinking about the entire day they spent in the farm house …. Both kissing their rings & taviz & the locket …

geet to her teddy holding her chain & locket … & looking at both chain & her ring …

geet – what are you staring at … this is mine … given to me by my maan …

just then geet's cell rings …. It's maan on the other side …

maan – meeshti …

geet – hmmm ….

Maan – thinking about me ….

Geet – no …

Maan – geet I know you are lying … & I also know that you have the locket in your hand & you are looking at the ring & locket … am I right ….

Geet now gets up & sits on her bed & is looking towards her balcony to see if maan is watching her … but does not find him there ….

Maan – geet … I am in khurana mansion … not in your balcony …

Geet – how do you know that I was looking for you …

Maan – geet I think you are forgetting that I am maan singh khurana … & I can read you & your actions very well …

Maan & geet both laugh & both continue their conversation lying in bed … talking to each other … finally fall asleep talking to each other ……

Edited by dewdropred - 21 April 2011 at 6:39am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25psruthidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05nehavashivishruti.sirimisthi_khurananeetugarg123gagsysyedahasmi123Paingelshreya satishwifeymans22itsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadinonabebuArjunKiAshblessednimbhakbhartifanmaaneetfan123-Elfin-neha1779shruthiruchsanaum91perfectflirt8suba2011Srabon_Dharasiroililydishbhanteju2292payal12myedward12maansi007huny.thebestabina03maaneetkimeetam_sweet_parim-g19Hina.khanxxx-serenity-summikhanbobbydolldoosheekacherieLoverSakshiGargkptlaksnixraycharlie1950anks_amsdreamy4evercyum321soni-zeeputhsheetalvasagangesegbShweta139staroneserialsneethuMGNav2010sindu_gurtisldeeps-maankimishti-amzu32Maaneet4evenats0101-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverShimmerr-Zahra15-ritzy09paponeconsanu3108ambbihawajiha-1krati5kuhu18Krishnaluv94-HJ--Veritaserum-esha143vrsharma--Saavi--drdee142mrk-1anjucoolkomlikapunjabi.princessonu4everFallen AngelRajeevGurtiFandivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10SahSahsptrnonamita25sweet scorpiomitzi11mchoprasona-raishah10rsroopalimaanseemaaniqranahtani88hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.bharkhahoneygrapepreethiazaara2212kahkashansakinaRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelCraziest_MGMaaneetDeewangiCrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aashmysteriousmillipickachu-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.-Nightingale-kirti_fijispvdJunglebee.CookieMonster...AnushaGeet..

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

1stly welcome back Hug & you updated so I'm super happy Big smile I really like this FF & both your Geet & Maan . Thank you for continuing Tongue

I loved the entire indoor sequence ; their cuddling , ring exchange , convos & everything Heart
It was dreamy Day Dreaming , beautiful & sensuous Embarrassed . Very nicely written Clap
Then the fortune - teller scene was refreshing Star
Even their night scene was cute Embarrassed

Fab update Thumbs Up , loved it ..... omg I'm 1st to comment today Dancing.....

Edited by drashsree100 - 20 April 2011 at 3:40am

dewdropred

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
amazing update
Loved the proposal
Awwww luvd the gift maan gave--a locket wiv der moments
Bit worried after way the fortune teller said but glad dat maan is going 2 be wiv her at the end
Lol maan Singh khurana the psychic
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

dewdropred

sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Perfect proposal. Beautiful part.
Woww maan had really planned everithing. From the ring to the locket.
Oops they will face some difficulties. But maan
Will support her so no worry :D

Cant wait for the next update :)

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hima dii..... gud update..

me liked the update.. OMG... the fortune teller.. so the future track has been laid...

conti soon hima dii...

dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
at last, what an update, think you can give us a same update but without the long delay

wow loved it, thanks

dewdropred

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
beautiful update:)
thanx for the pm:)

dewdropred

Go to top