Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 81)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have posted …loved reading all of them … sorry for the delay as I was really caught up in works & could not update it as promised last week … please let me know how you all liked this update … comments or criticism are always welcome … Ixxu Hug… thanks for the Pics … Smile

Part 10 :-

Maan & geet romance under the mango tree & in the rain ... Maan wanted geet to confess …. But geet was holding herself because of sameera …

Geet was still in maan's embrace … maan with his left hand on her waist & with his right hand holding geet's hand & keeping it close to his heart …

Maan – ab bol do meeshti …

Geet – par sameera …

Maan – you don't worry about her … I have something to show you which is related to her … may be after seeing that … you will voice  your feelings …..

Geet – what is it …

Maan – come lets go inside …. I will show you … I knew you would bring up sameera … that's why I was saving the articles for you …

Geet – articles …

Maan – yes … come …

Maan & geet walking side by side to each other holding their hands …

Maan – meeshti … ek baath kahun …

Geet – haan …

Maan looking into her eyes …. While they were still walking holding their hands …

Maan – tum aaj bahut khoobsoorat lag rahin ho …

Geet was blushing ….

Maan – aur upar se …

Maan was swallowing his words ….. Wondering whether to tell her or not ….. & also thinking in mind what she might think about him if he says something like that …

Geet – aur upar se …. Kya sir …

Geet too noticed that maan was trying to tell her some thing but is in some thought ... geet & maan looking into each other's eyes while walking back ….

Maan – aur upar se … baarish main bhigne ke baad … tum aur bhi jyada khoobsoorat dikh rahin ho … meeshti … today you look stunning in the red saree …

Geet was blushing even more now & her cheeks have become so red that they were matching her saree color … geet was trying to leave her hand from maan … & wanted to run away from there … but maan was holding her hand too tight …

To stop her self from the nervousness created around her because of maan's stare … geet was trying to adjust her saree … which was already perfectly adjusted … maan noticed her nervousness & was smirking …. Maan & geet are inside the hall now …

Maan & geet are now walking towards maan's bedroom … geet was feeling even more nervous & shy … geet was thinking as to why are they walking towards maan's room … but she did not question maan as she had full trust on him … Maan & geet both enter his room … maan takes geet near the closet & opens it … geet & maan both standing in front of the closet … & after looking at the stuff inside the closet geet was totally surprised.

Geet – maan sir … what is this …

Maan – geet … this is all yours …

Geet – mine …

Maan – yes … when I went for shopping saw some good outfits & sarees thought they would look better on you … so purchased them for you …

Geet's happiness knew no bounds … but she is not showing it on her face …. She was trying to hide the feelings … but how can her eyes hide her feelings … maan noticed that … geet lifted her hand & was touching each hanger & was looking at the outfit … as to where which outfit or saree she can wear … before geet could select an outfit … maan pulled out a suit for her …

Maan – meeshti … here wear this … I want to see you in this outfit …

maan – In the closet & dressing table draws … you will find every thing what ever is necessary for you …

geet is looking into maan's eyes in admiration … she took the outfit from him … maan went to another closet & pulled out his clothes from there …

maan – meeshti … you go & get dressed up before you catch cold … I will change in the next room …

saying this maan walked out of the room with his clothes … closing the door of the room … geet has her bath & then comes out of the bath room … wearing the dress what maan selected for her …. It was a single shoulder suit what maan selected for her … Which was a perfect fit for her … she is now in front of the dressing table admiring herself …and at the same time feeling a bit shy as she never wore a single shoulder suit before … like maan mentioned she finds all her accessories ... She gets ready & goes down …

(this was the dress that was presented by maan to geet)
        geet comes down & is looking for maan … maan left some directions for geet … she follows the directions & enters a room …  finds that the walls of the room have been beautifully decorated with orchids & roses & the ambience of the room has been perfectly lit for a perfect romantic date … the windows were drapped with peach curtains … to match the peach color orchids … & a table was set in the center for their lunch with a white color cloth covered on the tabe … but she does not find maan in the room …. That's because maan was standing in a corner near the door waiting for her …

(maan was weraing this outfit)

As soon as she walks few steps … Maan pulls the string slowly … opening a white satin cloth which was hung to ceiling & it was holding all various colored rose petals …. The string opens & all the petals start showering on geet from the top … geet lifts her head up to look at from where the rose petals are falling on her … she opens her arms wide & is trying to hold the rose petals in her hand & is also feeling them with her face … maan is happy to see the beautiful smile on geet's faces … geet is rotating round with her hands stretched out wide & was feeling the rose petals on her … she then spots maan … maan is walking slowly towards her … geet stops rotating & pulls her hands down … she wanted to run & hug maan … but controls herself … maan is now infront of her …

Maan bends on his knees … with his right hand in front of her & left hand on his back … Geet accepts his hand … Maan gets up … then music starts …

Maan then places his left hand on her waist & with his right hand holds her left hand … thy start their dance at a slow pace … with geet looking into the mesmerizing eyes of maan … she moves accordingly with maan's steps …. & they both dance for some time in that pose … then maan bends her backwards … so that geet's back is resting on maan's left hand & geet's left hand is still in his right hand & geet's right hand has moved over to maan's waist …

now maan leaves geet right hand & he is running his index finger from geet's maang through her forhead … then through her nose … lips … stops on her lips for some time …. They both gaze at each other for some time in that pose with finger on lips … then he continues to run his finger through her chin … throat … & when he crosses her throat … stops at the point just below her throat …

then he twirls her so that geet's back is now touching his chest … he has wrapped up his arms around geet's arms so that their both palms are resting on her belly…  while they both were swaying … left to right ….

Maan again twirls geet holding her right hand with his …. geet lays her hands on maan's shoulder … maan coils his arms around her back …. They both sway in each other's arms for some more time … geet was still in maan's embrace …

geet now moves her left hand on to his waist & then makes her right hand into a fist & places in between them on his chest … while they were dancing … maan was talking to her very softly complimenting her on how beautiful she was looking in that outfit & how it suited her perfectly well … geet was blushing & was smiling but she was not looking into his eyes but was looking else where … she was avoiding his gaze … while she was still swaying in his arms …

maan was pushing her towards him with his hands so that she can be a little bit more closer to him …. But geet was maintaing the distance … then maan saw that few strands of geet's hair were falling on her lips … & were stuck to it …… geet was trying to take that hair off her lips & was shaking her head … while still swaying in his arms … maan notices that …

maan now is moving the strands of hair that fell on geet's lips with his right hand while he was still holding her with his left hand … both were looking into each other's eyes …  then his hands slowly touch her lips … geet closes her eyes instantly …. maan was caressing her tender lips … while geet was blushing … maan was closing in the space between them … geet was feeling his presence very very close to her … she could feel his breath on her face & his heart beats close to hers … as she was holding maan's waist with her left hand … she was feeling nervous & then tightens her grip on maan's waist …. Kind of pinches maan … Which makes … Maan comes back to his senses … maan draws himself a little bit away from her … maan releases her from his grip … geet slowly opens her eyes … both are feeling a bit awkward suddeny …

Maan to himself – "maan … control your self ….what are you doing … do you want to scare her away or what …"

Maan & geet both try to be normal …

Maan – meeshti … come …

He then directs her towards the table …

Geet – sir …. May I ask you some thing …

Maan – yes …. geet …

maan pulls the chair out for her & geet sits in that chair … & then pulls out another chair for him & he too takes his seat …

Geet – sir … it is your birthday … but … by the way you were treating me is making me feel that today is my birthday … you are making me feel special …. Sir …

Maan – that's because … you are very very special to me …

maan then opens the lid over a dish which was present in front of her … geet is again surprised when she sees what's there in the dish ….. the dish was filled with the unripe mango pieces what geet wanted to eat a while ago in the garden …. He then slowly takes out the lids of all the dishes …

Maan – geet … do you want soup first …

Geet – sir … you went out again in the rain & got the mango …

Maan – yes … geet …

Geet – oh … I am sorry sir … for me you went out again …

Maan – it's ok … geet … no need to say sorry …

Geet - thank you sir … sir … may I eat the mango first …

Maan – your wish geet … everything is as per your choice eat what ever you want to eat …

Geet – thank you sir …

Geet takes a piece of mango & bites it & then closes her eyes & maan was looking at geet … while she was enjoying the taste of the mango …

Geet – sir … why don't you taste a piece sir …

Maan – thank you geet but I am fine … you enjoy it …

Geet – 1 piece sir …

geet handing the plate to him …

maan – well I would like to eat the piece what u were eating …

geet – but sir …

maan – geet you want me to eat the mango isn't it … I will … but the piece what you already tasted …

geet – par yeh jhootha hain sir …

maan – geet … tumne kahin nahin suna … jhootha khane se pyar badtha hain …

maan grabs the piece from geet's hand & eats it …

maan – hmmm … ab kithna meeta lag rahan hain …

geet smiles … they both have few more mango pieces dipping it in salt & chilli powder & enjoying the khatta aam … geet & maan finish their lunch … geet was actually wanting to know about sameera … so she now asks him about sameera …

geet – sir … you were supposed to show me some articles on sameera.

Maan – yes I will …. Right now … come with me …

Geet – ok …. Sir …

Maan takes her back to the hall … they take their seats on the couch …. Maan then points to geet all the newspapers he laid out on the table ... he opens newspapers one by one & keeps them in front of geet … geet takes each paper one by one & starts reading them … she is surprised to read the articles in the news paper … she could not believe what she was reading & seeing … the articles were all containing news & photos of sameera how she was partying all night in the pubs of london & how she was hanging out with some unknown man & how close they were moving & sameera kissing that man on his lips … & that man kissing her on her neck … geet could not look at the pics so she closes the news paper … the articles also revealed that she was living with that person in his house since she met him …

Geet – sir … what is all this …

Maan – truth about sameera … how she was cheating on me …

Geet – but sir … how can we believe the news paper articles it can be wrong also no sir …

Maan – geet … I have friends in London & they confirmed this news … actually they are common friends to me & sameera & this whole thing of sameera cheating on me was not new to them …

Geet – what …

Maan – yes … she has been cheating on me since the past 1 year & I was unaware of the fact … my friends email ed me her pictures from last year … they did not inform me before because they thought I would get hurt & they also thought that she would never cheat me & we were also not engaged then … as we were only friends but our engagement talks were going on at that time …

Geet – after that …

Maan - but when I asked them after reading the articles in the newspaper … they said that it was true & sent me some old photos what they had found in a party … these two met in one party & started going out from that time since then …

After that …. when ever sameera visits london … she stopped visiting our friends & started going out with him … she lives with him in his house ... inspite of having a big mansion in london …. my friends confirmed this news also & also said that it's been happening since long time & continued even after the engagement … my friends they were planning on how to break this news to me … on I was being cheated & how I was kept under darkness & now that I know about her they told me the entire story …

Geet places her hand on maan's hand …

Geet – sir … I am extremely sorry sir … please don't feel bad …

Maan – well … geet … I am not feeling bad … on the contrary … I am happy after finding out the news & this news came out 1 week after she left to london & at that time … I was already angry with her for dragging your name in the newspaper & was planning to break the engagement & then after 1 week this news came out … and then I realised that she wanted to marry me because I was maan singh khurana …  she wanted to marry me only because of my name & not out of love … She never loved me … geet I am fine … and I am happy … because you are there in my life … so why should I be sad … & I really don't care for her … ok now that you have known about sameera … so now atleast will you voice your feelings …

Geet - you always say na sir … that I always do what I want to do …..

Maan – yes … I do …

Geet - so please don't marry her sir … I hope u can understand …

(here geet meant she loves him … but is saying that indirectly)

Maan – what …

Geet – you haven't understood sir what I meant …

Saying this … Geet gets up from the couch & tries to leave  … maan gets hold of her duppatta … geet stops & places her right hand on her left shoulder to hold her duppatta so that it does not slip off her & goes into his hands … maan also walks towards her holding her duppatta … maan smiling mischievously …

Maan – I did not understand …. Meeshti …

Geet – "hey ….. babaji … yeh maan sir bhi naa … samajhthae hi nahin hain … ya phir samajh ke bhi … naa samaj ban rahen hain …."

maan is now standing right behind her … holding duppatta in his hand … maan hot breath was falling on geet's neck …

maan – meeshti … mere sawal ka jawab do … what did I ask you and what are you talking …

geet – wo sir …

maan coming close to her left ear in his sensous voice …

maan – seedhe seedhe … bol do ki you love me … I know that …

geet – wo … main … ke … I …

geet now runs away from there … the duppatta is in maan's hands … maan also runs behind her while running behind her he wraps the duppatta around his neck … they both are running around the whole house … around the chairs … tables … in the kitchen … dining area … geet and maan facing each other & are dodging each other … geet showing him thumb's down & running away from there towards the hall … in the hall.

geet – aap mujhe pakad nahin sakhthe hain …

maan – dekhthe hain geet …

geet – catch me if you can … then I will voice my feelings …

maan – geet you don't know what you have got yourself into …

geet – ok … we will see … pehle mujhe pakadiye tho sahin …

maan – oh … aise baath hain … dikhatha hun … ruk …

Finally maan gets hold of geet's hand but she slips & falls on the sofa on her back …. As maan was holding her hand he too falls on top of her … maan's face directly lands slightly below geet's left shoulder & above her neck line … making contact with her bare skin(as she was wearing single shoulder suit & also maan was having her duppatta wrapped around his neck)as soon as maan's lips brush against her skin … geet closes her eyes … maan also was living that moment … but he realises it very soon that geet might be feeling inconveniet … so he gets up …. Geet also stands up now … but she is folding her hands in front of her chest so that she can cover her shoulders … noticing geet nervousness & understanding that she was feeling shy … he takes the duppatta from his neck … opens it & wraps it around geet & then hugs her … geet buries her face in his chest … maan has his left hand on her back & right hand on her head … maan was feeling bad …

maan – I am sorry meeshti … for what ever happened … I did not mean that … I can never do any such type of thing … which is against your wish or which is against our conscience , our culture & our values … I know my limits & I promise will never cross them … I am once again sorry meeshti …

geet – I know sir … I have faith in you … you don't have to be sorry & what ever happened was not done on purpose … it just happened …

maan hugging her even more tighter ….

Maan – thank you meeshti … I really love you …

geet – I love you too …

maan just realised that geet confessed her love for him … all of a sudden … & he could not believe his ears …

maan – what did you just say …

geet biting her tongue …

geet – nothing sir …

maan now releases his right hand from her head & is holding her chin …. & is looking in to her deep eyes …

maan – meeshti … abhi abhi tho bola na … tumne … wapas bolo naa … ek aur baar … please …

geet blushing & nodding her head in a no …

maan – abhi bol diya naa … tho wapas bolne main kaise jhijak & sharam … ab bol bhi do … please …

geet – ok … try karthi hun …

maan – try … wy nahin … phata phat bolo …

geet – ok … ok …  

maan – haan … ab bolo …

geet - I love you … maan sir …

maan again hugging her too tight out of the happiness …

maan – thank you … thank you geet … but what did you say just now.

geet – what did I say …

maan – sir … can't you just say I love you maan …

geet – oh … that …

Maan – yes … meeshti … first of all stop calling me sir … I don't like it when you say sir …

Geet – but sir … then how to address you sir …

Maan – you can address me with my name geet … my name is maan… you know that naa …

Geet – but sir you are my boss … how can I call you by your name …

Maan – that is in office … not when we are not working … specially not when we are alone …

Geet – but I am not used to it …

Maan – you will have to get used to it … even after our marriage will you still call me sir …

Geet – but sir …

Maan – no ifs & buts … geet … well you said you forgot my gift isn't it…

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – well now I know what gift I want from you …

Geet – gift …

Maan – yes gift …

Geet got scared … at the mention of gift … thinking what gift he might ask her … she is twisting her duppatta in her hands …

maan smiling noticing the nervousness on her face …

Maan – geet … what are you thinking …

Geet – nothing sir … what gift you want from me …

Maan – well what is our current discussion about …

Geet – current discussion …

Maan – haan … I want you to stop calling me sir first & start calling me maan … my gift will be you not add sir to my name & what I want to hear from you is … I love you maan … that is it …

Geet – par …

Maan – geet … ab chalo … mujhe mera gift do …

Geet to herself – "main kya kahun … main inko naam se kaise bhula sakhthi hun … "

Maan – meeshti … ek baar kaho naa …

Geet – sir …

Maan – meeshti … janthi ho … mujhe mera naam tumhari muh se sunna acha lagtha hain … ab keh bhi do na ….

Geet – teek hain try karungi …

Maan – geet … how many times will you test my patience …

Geet – ok … ok …. Wait …

Geet taking a dep breath …

Geet – I ….. I … love …. You … maan …

Maan hugs geet again … maan & geet both have a passionate hug …

Maan – meeshti … today is the best day in my life … you gave me the best gift on this day … you made this day very memorable for me … thank you very much …

Geet – you don't have to say thanks …

Maan – I have to …

Geet – I think so … we should stop saying sorry & thanks to each other … for each & every thing … don't you think so … maan …

Maan – yes … you are right …. My meeshti is always right …

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamisnehag10thahupyarisaheliharikashiva25inlwgeetroshni77ZiyaShaznehavashibindiyas1980geettssunita1misthi_khurananeetugarg123Smile90gagsykrishna.payal956itzangellasmi123BallumauPaingelwifey90TinkJiamans22shreya satishlakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTIalu5123avantika_singhjuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanlailapnj-Elfin-riyaanu87maan13579maaneetfan123namitasin-BeingAppy-cue1perfectflirt8Beautiful-Lifeanaum91shruthiruchssurbhijn106alfiya7CrystalSayateju2292payal12Srabon_DharaXXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetm-g19myedward12nan_10mansijani21abina03maansi007shivangi783huny.thebest-serenity-summikhancharlie1950yadanubobbydolldoosheekaSakshiGargreea88aksnkptlixray-Humera-puthKinshukKiDewanicyum321aakritisri1111heermeherdreamy4eversoni-zee--Magnificent---maankimishti-amzu32ninavi9staroneserialsNav2010sheetalvasagangesegbMsMovieloverNinnzGm-SmexySmile-Maaneet4evenats0101Shimmerr_Rashmi-Zahra15-ritzy09--Saavi---Veritaserum-patakha-guddirupzloveu-HJ-kuhu18krati5sanu3108mrk-1meravigilisodrdee142ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1esha143punjabi.princesanjucoolkomlikasonu4everFallen AngelRajeevGurtiFandivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006swetha10sptrnonamita25SahSahsweet scorpiomitzi11mchopraKaSh-Maneet-FanmaaniqraAsh1991sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetshah10..shreyaa..Teju_wkarShalvepreethiahoneygrapeSabmeratu.bharkhaSoapoperasrfunzaara2212sumona28kahkashansakinaCraziest_MGmaaneetsangelMaaneetDeewangileverneLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesymysteriousmillipickachukirti_fijikhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvd.CookieMonster...AnushaGeet..

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wow awsome one yaar
you sent me to a complete dream land .....Day Dreaming
a long update !!!!
i was laughing like an idiot yaar ...my mom was like uff god !!i got a mad daughter LOL
me first to comment !!so happy Dancing

Edited by mrk_1 - 07 March 2011 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
u r a born genius!

dewdropred

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Gr8 part... loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123dewdropred

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
NOw that was really sweet confession luved it

dewdropred

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
awww that was so sweet i love it

dewdropred

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
nice update..............loved their confession..................

Edited by preethia - 07 March 2011 at 10:17pm

dewdropred

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
lovely update..........loved it............

dewdropred

Go to top