Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 8)

huny.thebest Goldie
huny.thebest
huny.thebest

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hey i liked ur ff
do pm me for ur update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
interesting
plz continue soon

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
orginally posted by dewdropred

****** SS - MaanEet - Dil Kya Karen********

Part 1:-

Maan singh khurana is a business tycoon just like in the show ...

Geet handa is his secretary just like in the show ...

Sameera khanna is his fiance ...

Maan & Sameera's engagement was fixed as per dadima's wish ... It was arranged between the khanna's & khurana's ...

It was more like a business proposal between the two companies as Maan was not at all interested in getting married to sameera but only agreed because of his dadima  ... as dadima wanted him to get married before her health deteriorates even more ... she wanted to see maan married before anything happens to her ...

Maan always had only the feelings of that of a friend towards sameera never felt it as love ... But still agreed for sake of dadima ... he agreed for the engagement only on 1 condition that the marriage will take place after 1 year ...

Kya Sameera Maan se prayer karte hai

After his engagement Maan Thought that sameera might be the one whom he was destined to get married even if he was not in love with her ... He always looked upon her as a friend & nothing more than that  & not only that she was his childhood friend ...
Hima this is not perfect in Maan's charecter. Maan engagement ke liye raji kiyu hui Maan kissiko nahi sunti.I know this story is not same as GHSP. I want strong MSK. This is just my opinion .

It was 10 more months for maan's & sameera's marriage ...

One day maan's old secretary resigned her job as she was getting married & had to move to Mumbai after marriage ...

Now maan was in need of a secretary & geet came to attend the interview as per the paper advertisement given ... geet got selected for the job ..

At first sight Maan ke dil me kuch mashosh hua Geet ko dekhne ke baad

Geet started working under maan as his secretary .... both were spending a lot of time together as per their work ...

As the time was flying .... they both were knowing each other very well ... what they both like & dislike ... what they are allergic to ... what they both prefer for lunch or dinner sometimes even breakfast ...

That's because some times due to deadlines they either work little late than the usual time .... so by the time it's time to leave office ...  it almost crosses dinner time ... so they both have their dinner together & due to dead lines sometimes they used to come to work early without having breakfast .... so because of all this they have their breakfast ,dinner & lunch everything together ....

As they were having their food together most of the time .... Geet knows what kind of food they both prefer as she is the one who orders food for him ... as per maan's request geet too has her lunch /breakfast / dinner with him ... she was willing to have her food in her cabin .... but maan always insisted that she can have it with him ... so that they both can start working immediately after they finish having their food ....

Maan too got to know geet very well ... what she likes & what she does not ....

Maan take care Geet . And Geet too

Like this 6 months passed by ....

They are attracted each other unknowingly.

One fine day ... Maan & geet both were thinking the same .... that in just 6 months they both were kind of developing feelings for each other .... they both were constantly thinking about what the other person was doing most of the time ... always thinking about each other's happiness etc. etc ....

Maan & Geet are at their respective homes ... lost in each other's thoughts ....

[Maan's monologue]

Maan - I never felt like this way for sameera ... why am I feeling like this for geet ... I am already engaged still why am I getting these feelings towards geet ... why don't I have the same feelings for sameera ... I have known sameera since childhood ... Never felt like this towards her & still I treat her like a good friend nothing more than that ....

maan - I think .... I should not try to get close to geet ...When ever I am with her .... I am getting all weird feelings to get close to her .... some times even to feel her ...

maan - why am I attracted towards her ... is this only attraction or something else .... If I think it is attraction & rule it out ... why is it that her tears matter to me ... her pain matter's to me ... her happiness matter's to me ...  shouldn 't I remove all these feelings for her .... isn't it sort of injustice to sameera ... am I being unfaithful to sameera .... by getting all these feelings for geet .... am I doing injustice to sameera ....

maan - But what should I do ... my heart beats at the sight of geet .... At the slight mention of her name .... At the slight sense of her that she is close to me my eyes start searching for her ....

Maan - When she is around me .... I don't know what happens to me .... all I could see is only her ..... Even if I am surrounded by hundreds of people ..... All I could see is only geet .... my eyes are fixed only on her .... I am not in my senses at all .... all the time I am thinking only about geet .... I forget myself when I am around her .... Her simplicity makes me think about her even more .... I should stop doing this ..... Will I be able to do this ....

maan - oh god what's happening to me .... I already said yes to dadima .... now what should I do .... when I see geet ... I find it difficult to stay away from her .... what should I do now .... I can't stay away from geet ... As staying away from her is giving me terrible heart ache .... And gives me a feeling like I am about to die .... if I stay away from geet ..... At the same time I don't want to do injustice to sameera  & I don't want to marry her .... neither I have feelings for sameera nor I love her ... at the same time I don't want to loose geet ....

[maan's monologue ends ]

Maan has not yet decided on what to do .... he is still in a state of confusion .... Having all these thoughts about her he goes to bed ....

And sapne me Geet ko dekhte hai . And Maan ko aishash ho jata hai He fall for Geet.

[Geet's monologue]

Geet - Does maan sir think about me In the same way ... Like what I am feeling right now .... Are you stupid or what geet ...why do you think maan sir will ever think about you .... you are just his secretary & he has seen many girls like you before you ..... & how come you are getting all these feelings for him .... and thinking about him ..... Stop thinking about him ....

Geet - geet .... How come you are forgetting that .... maan sir is already engaged ...  but why am I getting these feelings for him ... I should stop this ... but is this possible ....

Geet - why does his happiness matter to me .... If he is worried why is it that it affects me .... why do I think I have to cheer him up if he is worried .... And do all sort of funny antics just to cheer him up .... And as soon as I see a sweet smile on his face ... I forget everything ... I can do anything for him .... to keep him happy .... Even sacrifice my happiness for his happiness .... all I know is I can do anything for him ....

Geet - Geet is this correct .... why should you do all this for him ... he can take care of himself can't he .... even if you are not there sameera mam is there to take care of him ....

Geet - geet remove all the feelings you have for him .... as there is no future for this relationship .... he will be getting married in 4 months .... all you will be getting is only pain ... if you do not stop all these feelings you have for him right now ... you will be the one who will end up all hurt & heart broken ... Why did you start nurturing feelings for him inspite of knowing that he is committed .... he is not of the type that he can leave his fiancee for you ... even if he likes you ... he might suffer but will never tell you what he feels for you ... he is a person who thinks more about other's happiness than his ...

Having all these thoughts about maan she goes to sleep ....

geet decides to maintain her distance with him .... no more working extra hours ... Over there maan too decides the same ... no more extra hours ....

While these two were getting close some one was actually watching these two ... no guesses ... it is sameera ... sameera decides to get even with geet in her style ... where they say "saap bhi marjaye aur lathi bhi na toote ... "

Hima I can't understand thi part.

will update the next part soon ... please let me know how you like it ... as depending on the comments will continue it ....

Hima I like it and continue soon .My comments in red .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjucooldewdropred

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

@Swetha – thnks dear & sure soon … working on it ….

@xxxyyyzzz – thnks dear  ….

@my_maan_geet – sure dear & u r added … working on it ….

@dips_chim – u r added dear ….

@itzangell – sure soon … working on it ….

@jiashara - thnks dear & sure soon … working on it ….

@rsroopali – thnks dear … sure soon …. working on it ….

@aditiwalia56 - thnks dear … sure soon …. working on it ….

@sweginju - thnks dear … sure soon… working on it ….

@wajiha-1 - thnks dear … sure soon… working on it ….

@sumona _mona28 - thnks dear… sure soon …working on it ….

@sweetcherry96 – thnks dear … will pm u … sure soon… working on it ….

@deepthichoudary – thnks dear … sure soon … working on it ….

@sharmake11 – don't worry dear …thnks dear … sure soon… working on it ….

@ maansi007 - thnks dear … sure soon … working on it ….welcome dear …

@khwaishfan - thnks dear … sure soon … working on it ….u r added …

@ namita25 - thnks dear … sure soon … working on it ….u r added …

@ huny.thebest - thnks dear … u r added …

@ sai22789 - thnks dear … sure soon … working on it …

@sumona_mona28 – will answer ur queries after I give u the update mona …is tht ok …

@ melody_quest - thnks dear … u r added …

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
loved the concept but the last sameera part i didnt understand whether she is good or bad

dewdropred

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Loved it .Awesome plz add me pm.thank u

dewdropred

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
love ur ssClap  .. plz pm me too.....waiting for next update...

dewdropred

Go to top