Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 62)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have posted …loved reading all of them … please let me know how you all liked this short update … comments or criticism are always welcome …. Wanted to give you all a long update … but time did not permit for a long one …

Part 8 :-

It was 9:30 in the morning … some one knocks on the door of geet's cabin …

Geet – come in …

Courier boy – madam … I have come to deliver a package …

Geet – for whom …

Courier boy – It is for Ms.Geet …

Geet – that's me …

The courier boy enters … hands over the package to geet … takes geet's signature & leaves from there …

Geet opens the package … & finds a note inside … opens the note & starts reading it ….

************ maan's letter ************ 

I wanted to address you in a different way …. But just realized that the time has not yet come for me to address you in that manner … so for now …

Dear Geet …

Today is the most important day of my life ……..

I don't know whether you know about this day or not ….

If you don't know you will come to know about it very soon ….

I never felt the importance of this day ……..

Yes Geet …. Never ever felt that this day is important to me ….

Not until today ….

After your entry in my life I realized that how much important is this day to me …

That If this day was not there …. Then I would have not been there in this world …

I never ever wanted to celebrate this day in my life … never… not until today …

because on this fateful day I lost my mother ….

Yes , geet I lost my mother on this particular date of the month.

that's why I used to hate this day … but …. not any more …

because I came to know about the importance of this day …

my mother's decision … the Importance of love , life & happiness …

If I had come to know about all these facts it's because of you.

you entered my life with a smile & said I enter every where ... & filled color,life ,love,happiness in my barren life …

Today I want to celebrate this day with you … for my mother … which I have not done till today …

Yes … You heard me right …

I want to spend my entire day with you …. Today …. You & me only … no one else …

You must be wondering why & what I want to celebrate on this day … when it is my mother's death anniversary … like I told you … you will be knowing very soon … or you might have guessed by now …

If you think that your presence will comfort me & give me happiness on this day…

Then …

please wear this saree & come to the address given below …

otherwise just throw it in the trash can & continue with your work …

I will never ever disturb you in your future …

Waiting for you … with 1000 eyes …

Your's & only your's …

Maan ….

Geet was wondering what maan meant … how he is right now … what must he be doing  …

geet was worried & confused as she felt that he was sounding disturbed & even sad … because it is his mother's death anniversary … & also thinking if it is his mom's death anniversary then … what did he want to celebrate & what happiness is he talking about …

she quickly opens the package & finds a red saree … red is her favorite color … & most of her outfits are always in red shade.

wondering how maan knows this … she then remembers that how much maan observes her each & every single move & how much he understands her … her likes & dislikes … how much he cares for her …

she is thinking on what to do … whether to go & meet maan or not … she did not get the heart to throw it in the trash can as maan said … because anything related to maan she likes to treasure …

she already treasured some coke cans ,chocolate wrapers what maan  threw away … she took it with her …. without his knowledge …

she uses the coke cans as pencil / pen stands … & glued some flowers & hearts to the can & from the chocolate wrappers she made dolls out of the chocolate wrappers & glued them to the same coke can …

Geet decides to go and meet maan …. As she was also missing him with the same intensity … as much as maan was missing her …. at the same time Geet is also confused …. On what might be the outcome … so she is in two minds … whether to go or not …

Finally geet thinks that she will take a day off & decide on the way … whether to meet him or not …

Geet informs sasha & adi that she suddenly remembered some urgent work so needs a day off & gives her leave letter to adi & walks out of KC …. Geet informs pinky that she will talk to her later …

Confused Geet on her way to her home on her scooty ……..

Geet thinking on her way that …. If she goes & meets maan today …. what will maan assume … as she did not want maan to know that she loves him …

not that he does not know about her love …. he knows ….. but if she goes …. she will be confirming that she loves him ...

& if she does not go then he will be disheartened on this particular day …

& geet does not want maan to be dissappointed & sad today … as he wanted to be happy … as he said it is a very important day to him …

Geet is already feeling guilty that because of her he is already in pain … geet wants maan to be happy always …

so geet is in a dilemma …. As to visit him or not … thinking he might be sad & depressed today … and also that he wants her to be there by his side so that he can forget some pain …

& he also wants to be happy on this day & what is he asking … just her presence with him … other than that … he is not asking anything ….  

Geet goes back to her home parks her vehicle … gets ready as per maan's wishes & is wearing the red saree … Geet still thinking even after she is dressed up … whether to go & meet him or not …

Maan was waiting for her desparately … his desparation can be seen from his eyes … Because his eyes were fixed at the entrance of the farm house …

He knows that … if any person would be entering his farm house it would be only geet … his geet & no one else …

Maan over there was counting minutes & Seconds for her arrival … calculating the time … what she must be doing every single minute ...

From the time … she read the letter(what he sent to her)…. After that … geet packing her bag & leaving the office … geet going back home …

geet getting dressed for him … the thought … the fact that some one is getting dressed up for him … is giving him goose bumps … he is having butterflies in his stomach … he is happy …. very very happy … & … thinking what is this sweet pain that he is having … why is he so desparate to see her today … not that he doesn't see her every day … but … why is it he is feeling so special today …. May be because he is going to get the answers to his questions …

Will this day be as special as maan is assuming it to be … will this happiness last long … will she come … when would she arrive at his place …

************************************************** please let me know how you all liked this short update … comments or criticism are always welcome …. ************************************************

Edited by dewdropred - 24 February 2011 at 8:26am

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisaheliinlwgeetroshni77scarce05Pujadavisnehavashisunitasth1neetugarg123krishna.asmi123leen10leenPaingelwifey90shreya satishlakshmisalvadiTinkJiamans22itsallabtGURTInonabebulailapnjbhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhriyaanu87maan13579mons_mbarniindia5-Elfin-surbhijn106anaum91perfectflirt8namitasin-BeingAppy-cue1shruthiruchspayal12teju2292Srabon_Dharasiroililymy_maan_geethuny.thebestmaansi007shivangi783maaneetkimeetmyedward12yadanu-serenity-doosheekaSakshiGargreea88aksnkellzixrayheermeherdreamy4eversparikhiqbals4everKinshukKiDewanicyum321Ilovemsksoni-zee--Magnificent--puthShweta13ninaviNav2010amzu32aakritisri1111-maankimishti-maanujaanuruhakhansldeepsshining_moongangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-ShimmerrMaaneet4evenats0101NinnzGmTinkerBellaritzy09-Zahra15--Veritaserum-maankigeet4everwajiha-1ambbihamrk-1drdee142sanu310818mypride-HJ-iMadzesha143vrsharmasonu4everpunjabi.princesmitzi11mchoprasptrnonamita25sweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSahdivareenacraziekudiRajeevGurtiFanFallen Angelswetha10..Adeena..hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Mayu---Ratna--sona-raimaanseeshah10--aarthi--ShalvepreethiaAsh1991..shreyaa..Sabmeratu.Soapoperasrfunbharkhahoneygrapesumona28kahkashansakinamaaneetsangelMaaneetDeewangileverneLoquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijinotfadedawayspvdJunglebee.CookieMonster...AnushaGeet..

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
lovley update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nice update after long time ,hmmmm... i liked maans curiosity... omg so many questions going on between maaneet mind and heart...
again u made us to wait to know..... what will happen next???

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
me loved it di and at the same time i see a fear in ma heart also.... and i think the other surprise may be his b'day

Edited by aarthirajendran - 23 February 2011 at 10:11am

dewdropred

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
nice update......................

dewdropred

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awesome
i was wondering wat would be the  spl day
1.maans b'day
or they going to get married

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hima, great update you had my heart beating so badly but I'm sure she'll not disappoint Maan, she'll be there, me can't wait for the next update.....Smile

dewdropred

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Good one hima

dewdropred

Go to top