Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 44)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have posted …loved reading all of them … please let me know how you liked this update … comments or criticism are always welcome….

Part 6:-

Geet was assigned a pile of files to be cleared …. As per the previous update … while geet was working on the files …

Here you all need to know something about our dear geet …

Well here our geet has a habit of removing her footwear when she works …. So when ever she is in her seat & working … her foot wear is always in front of her chair …. Even while having food … she removes her foot wear & then she has her lunch …

Not only that … Geet always likes to leave her hair open as she has beautiful silky soft long black shiny hair … so she does not mind flaunting her long hair … she braids her hair very rarely … she also likes curly hair … so sometimes curls her hair too …

**************back to the update**************

Maan is checking the time & how geet is working… it's almost 4:30 P.M. and geet did work quite fast … but still she has more than half of the files left to complete from the lot given to her … maan smiling … while looking at how fast she was working …. & also happy that she indeed is a hard worker …

Maan – geet how much ever fast you work ... still you can't complete all these files by 6:30 P.M. … trust me …

It's 5:30 P.M ….

Geet still has 18 files left in front of her ….

It's 6:30 P.M ….

Geet still has 8 files left in front of her …. Geet is now checking that the staff is leaving one by one …

Geet – only 8 files left … babaji … I want to finish my work by 7 P.M … please help me babaji … otherwise I have to face him …

geet is now working even more faster …

It's 7:00 P.M ….

Geet has 4 files left in front of her …. there is no one left in the office everyone left …. Geet now gets up from her chair … stretches her self as she was thinking she worked very hard today … geet now walks near the door & peeps out …

Geet – oye … geet … looks like everyone left the office ….

Geet now is going near the glass partition & is peeping into maan's cabin but does not find him there …

geet - Hope even maan sir too left …. Looks like He is no where in his cabin … yay …

geet happy that maan is not there in his cabin … & is doing her reg bhangra …. hoping that maan left ….but still has a tiny doubt somewhere in her mind so is still peeping into his cabin …. at the same time wondering …. what if he pops out from thin air …. Finding maan no where in his cabin … geet  breaths sigh of relief hoping that now she can finish her work in another 30 min & can go home …

while she was still peeking into maan's cabin …. Maan was actually standing near the door ..... Maan with both of his hands folded was resting against the door frame using his arm & elbow as a support  & was totally checking out geet & her antics all the time & smiling to himself … finally maan speaks …

maan – so what's going on Ms. Geet handa ….

geet shudders on hearing maan's voice … geet turns & looks at maan …

maan - Looks like you are really missing me … aren't you …

geet – me … missing … u …. No … no sir …

geet quickly goes & sits in her chair … pulls her hair forward … leaves her foot wear … opens another file … maan is walking towards her ….

maan – how many files left … geet …

geet – more 4 files sir …  

maan – oh 4 more files … you are quite fast geet … so tomorrow I can give you double the files what I gave you today …

geet looking up in air & speeking softly so that maan cannot hear her ….

geet softly - double the files … hey babaji … this maan sir is really dusht dhanav ….

Well she is thinking maan can't hear her … geet was wrong … He totally heard what geet said …

geet is giving him a smile & making faces while looking at maan … like what can I do now … you are the boss & I work for you so I will have to do all the work you give me ….

Geet – ok … sir …

[mahi back ground score starts]

Geet bends her head down & is working on it … maan is walking towards her … geet lifts her head & sees that … maan is now in front of geet … he picks up her left hand...

geet is giving a surprised look to maan … she did not expect that maan would do some thing like that …

Now Both are looking into each other's eyes … geet is giving him her hand … as though she was in his trance … maan then pulls geet towards himself … as geet was seated in the chair … maan had pulled her with some force geet closes her eyes … Geet's head hits him in his chest … after few seconds geet slowly opens her eyes which she closed while maan was pulling her …

geet & maan are again having eye lock … while the eye lock was going on … maan now has both of her hands in his hands  & is looking at them …. Geet is looking at maan …

[mahi back ground score stops ]

maan – geet I think you said you were engaged isn't it ….

Geet coming back from her maan trance …

Geet – haan … I mean … yes sir … I am ….

Maan – is it …. So you are engaged ….

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – where is your engagement ring … geet …

Geet – engagement ring …

Maan – yes geet engagement ring … as I see no engagement ring on your fingers …. Leave engagement ring … I cannot even see any ring on your fingers …

Geet – wo ring … wo ring … I actually gave it for repair as the diamond came off …

Maan – is it ….

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – oh … really …

Geet nods her head ….in a yes …

Maan – But geet … since you started working with me I never saw any ring on your fingers ….

Geet pulls her hands off from maan & is walking backwards towards her seat … forgetting that her seat is just behind her … in the process hits her foot to 1 of the chair legs … gets hurt quite badly …  

Geet – ouch … my foot ….

Geet sits in her chair while holding her foot … concerned maan looking at her … he was like what happened to her in a second … how come she hurt herself in a second ….

Maan – geet … what happened …. Are you ok …

Geet – my foot … I hurt my foot … sir …

Maan – let me see …

Geet – it's ok sir …

Maan shoots her a look …. Which makes her silent … Maan then bends down & holds her foot in his hand … keeps her foot on his lap … he is massaging her foot …

Maan – why are you not wearing your footwear …. Geet …

Geet – wo sir … actually sir … I feel more comfortable if I take off my footwear while working …. that's the reason sir …

Maan – geet from next time you wear your footwear while working … if you had worn your shoes you would not have gotten hurt … isn't it …

Geet – it's ok sir … I am fine …

Maan – geet … I am not going to listen to you … here take your bag … & hold your footwear in your hand …

Geet is looking at maan with a question mark face … & kind of feeling happy over his concern … but unable to understand what maan has in his mind … before she could think anything … maan places his left hand under her knees & with his right hand on her back lifts her …

Geet – maan sir …

Maan – chup geet … bilkul chup …

Maan is carrying her in his arms …geet is looking at maan … maan takes her near his car … the security guard opens the car doors for them … maan makes geet sit in his car …

Geet – where are you taking me sir ….

Maan – to your home …

Geet - sir I am fine & can go home myself …

Maan – geet I said chup … bilkul chup …

Geet – but sir my vehicle …

Maan – geet no one will steal it … leave it over here tonight …

Geet – but sir …

Maan holding the car seat belt for geet … maan bending over geet …

Maan – will you buckle the seat belt your self … or do you want me to do the honors geet ….

Geet – no sir …

Geet wanted to say that she will do it herself … but maan being so close to her & bending over her … she lost her words …

Maan – fine …

Maan pulling the car seat belt for geet … both looking into each other's eyes …

Geet – I … I … meant … I will do it myself …

Maan – ok … then do it …

Maan leaves the seat belt & geet fastens the seat belt … maan is now in the driver seat … their journey started … geet is looking out of the window … the window is open … gentle breeze blowing in … geet's hair flying coz she left her hair open…

maan throwing glances at her … geet avoiding maan's eyes trying to not to look at him … but in between they both do have eye contact here & there … but geet is quick she again starts looking out of the window …

maan switches the radio on …. This is the song which comes when maan switches the radio on …

Tum jo mil gaye ho …. Tho yeh lagtha hain …. Ke jahan mil gaya …. Ke jahan mil gaya …. Ek bhatke huae rahin ko …. Carvan mil gaya ….

maan is looking at geet while the song was playing … geet was feeling nervous by maan's looks … both looking at each other …

Tum jo mil gaye ho …. Tho yeh lagtha hain …. Ke jahan mil gaya …. Ke jahan mil gaya …….. song contd …..  

Feeling inconvenient over the song … geet changes the radio station … again another song …. Is playing …

Kuch khaas hain … kuch paas hain … kuch ajnabi ehsaas hain …. Kuch duriyan …. Nazdikiyan … kuch has padi tanhayi yaan …. kya yeh khumaar hain …. Kya Aitbaar hain …. Shayad yeh pyar hain … pyar hain shayad ….  Kya yeh bahar hain …. Kya intezaar hain … Shayad yeh pyar hain … pyar hain shayad

Geet is feeling even more uncomfortable … she is rolling her duppatta in between her fingers … while these two have a small eye lock …

Kuch khaas hain … kuch paas hain … kuch ajnabi ehsaas hain …. Kuch duriyan …. Nazdikiyan … kuch has padi tanhayi yaan …. kya yeh khumaar hain …. Kya Aitbaar hain …. Shayad yeh pyar hain … pyar hain shayad ….  Kya yeh bahar hain …. Kya intezaar hain … Shayad yeh pyar hain … pyar hain shayad

maan & geet both look at each other … but as her inconvenience increases she changes the station again ….

during this process … geet's duppatta flew & it actually fell on the hand gear … geet is unaware of this … another song starts now …

Zara zara … dahek tha … mahek tha hain … aaj tho mera tan badan main pyasi hun … mujhe barle apni bahom main …

Zara zara … dahek tha … mahek tha hain … aaj tho mera tan badan main pyasi hun … mujhe barle apni bahom main …

hain … meri kasam …. tujhko sanam …. Dur kahin na ja … yeh duri kehti hain … paas meri aaja rae …

Geet's inconvenience over the songs has reached a limit … & she is now feeling shy … while the song is playing her hands are trembling … maan notices that she is feeling inconvenient over the song … while the song is playing … both maan & geet touch the player button of the music system at the same time … to stop the music …

[music]

Yuhi baras baras kali ghata bharse …. Hum yaar bheeg jaye … iss chahat ki baarish main … meri khuli khuli laton ko suljaye … tu apni ungliyon se …main tho hun isi kwahish main … Sardi ki raaton main …. Hum soye ….

in this process maan touches her hand which makes geet shiver … both of their hands on the player button …

both again lost in each other's eyes … have eye lock …. Both pull back their hands after few seconds …

maan switches off the radio … finally …

after couple of minutes … geet notices that … her duppatta is lying on the hand gear … she keeps her hand on the duppatta to pull it off … at the same time maan wanted to change the gear … so he too places his hands … but on her hands … both have an eye lock again … maan does not remove his hand & is looking at her … this time maan wanted to change the gear holding her hand … but geet pulls off her hand …

maan & geet finally reach geet's home …. Maan gets down the car … he opens the door for geet … geet removes her seat belt … wants to get down … geet's hair is on her back now …

maan – stop geet …

geet – why sir …

maan – I think you forgot … you are hurt …

geet – I am fine sir ….

Maan – geet … no arguments …

Edited by dewdropred - 09 February 2011 at 10:22am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvagaberinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05nehavashisunitasth1misthi_khurananeetugarg123Smile90gagsyasmi123itzangelljuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebumans22itsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadiwifeyshreya satishsurbhijn106namitasinanaum91perfectflirt8mons_mbmaaneetfan123ursrithikariyaanu87maan13579hansasmazebronicsprizashruthiruchspayal12maansi007shivangi783bhabhahuny.thebestmyedward12nan_10my_maan_geetsiroililytrishapkellzixrayaksntanya_viSakshiGargbobbydolldoosheekayadanu-serenity-charlie1950heermeherunknown.puth--Magnificent--Anu_Rcyum321ruhakhaniqbals4eversparikhpushpiixxudreamy4evergangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-ShimmerrMaaneet4eveshining_moonNav2010Shweta13muskaan_cute19sldeepsninavi-shamima-aakritisri1111maanujaanuamzu32nats0101NinnzGmVintagepeachdrdee142mrk-1meravigilisoambbihaWater.wajiha-118myprideiMadzkrati5patakha-guddimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-TinkerBellaanjucoolpunjabi.princeskomlikasonu4evervrsharma--Saavi--esha143..Adeena..KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet--Ratna--sona-raishah10--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseedivareenacraziekudiFallen AngelRajeevGurtiFan*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSahswetha10sptrnonamita25mchoprasweet scorpiomitzi11maaneetsangelkahkashansakinasumona28Sabmeratu.honeygrapebharkhaShalvepreethia..shreyaa..MaaneetDeewangiCrazyCutesylevernekhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijimysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachuJunglebeespvd.CookieMonster...AnushaGeet..

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awseome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nice update