Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 29)

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
actually loved ur ff
its cute n awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

thank you friends ,... for all your lovely & wonderful comments ... will be updating this SS shortly ... very soon .... hopefully tonight ....if unable to update tonight then definitely tomorrow ... thank you girls for ur awesome comments ... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heermehermrk-1KaSh-Maneet-FanKiller_DeviLVSai2008

VSai2008 IF-Stunnerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
waitingSmile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

will be updating in a short while ... doing the proof chk ... sorry for the delay ... plz give me 10 min ... sorry ... to keep u all waiting ... update on the way ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-FanVSai2008

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay in update …. Dearies …. was really caught up in some works … & was busy cause of that …. Hopefully if time permits … will give you the next update shortly … hoping that I will keep up my promise … thank you every one for the encouraging comments you all have posted …

I am thanking you all for your wonderful comments … wanted to post a thank you note but thought … instead of that … thought of using that time in updating the SS ….

Hope u all liked this update …please let me know on how u all liked it … waiting for your comments ….

Part 4 :-

In the previous part maan pinned geet to the wall … & blocked her way …. & was confessing his love to geet … continuing from there …

Maan – don't you see love in my eyes for you geet … don't you …. 

Geet – what ….

Maan – yes geet … you heard me right … I said love …

Maan – I love you geet …

Shocked Geet - What are you saying …. Ma … aan … si … rrr …

Maan who has blocked her way earlier after pinning her to the wall is now holding her shoulders tight & is pulling her towards him …. Maan shouted again ….

Maan - I said … I love you geet …

Geet struggling to come out of his grip ….

Geet – please leave me maan sir …

Maan – no not until I get the answer what I want to listen from you …

Geet – answer … what answer do you want ….

Geet struggling to come out of his grip …. Maan pulling her towards him …

Maan – don't you know what answer I should expect from you after letting you know about my feelings …

Geet – feelings …

Maan – yes geet … my feelings …. My love for You ….

Geet still unable to believe the fact that maan loves her …

Geet – love … you love me …

Geet still struggling to come out of his grip …. Maan pulled her even more towards him they both are so close to each other …

Maan – yes geet … that's what I said to you right now …

Geet - then what about sameera …

Maan – sameera …

Geet – yes sameera ….

Maan – I don't love her geet … I will take care of her …

Geet – oh really … after being in relationship with her for so many years you have now realized that you don't love her … but love some one else …. & you will take care of her … how … maan sir … kya main yeh bath jaan sakhthi hun ….

Maan – please geet … please understand me … we were just friends & not in a relationship … & marriage was fixed by dadima & her family … not me & I was least interested in this marriage … I just agreed for dadima's sake … not out of love …

Geet – ok … fine you don't love her … I don't know what problem you both have … but why was my name dragged into the news paper ... why me maan sir ….

Tears again rolling down off geet's cheek … Maan has his left hand on geet's shoulder & with his right hand wiping geet's tears …

Maan – chup ho jao geet … please … I can't see you in in tears … seeing you in tears … hurts me … geet … I can't bear that sight …

Geet – oh you can't see me in tears … is it … that's why all this crap in the newspaper … about you & me …

Maan – geet what ever came in the news paper was all sameera's plan … she was the one who gave all the info to the media … she is the one who is responsible for all this mess …

Geet – it was sameera …. Who is responsible ….

Maan – yes geet … it was sameera …

Maan - I just came to know about this today itself … & I will be breaking off my engagement with her as soon as she lands in delhi …. Trust me …. Geet … trust me …

Geet – trust … you …

Maan – yes geet … ithna tho bharosa hain naa mujh par …

Geet – bharosa tho hain …

Maan's face looks a bit relieved as soon as Geet tells him that she has trust in him …

Geet - par …

Maan – kya par … what's bothering you geet …

Geet – nothing maan sir …. You can't break her heart like that … she loves you … & I

Maan – oh geet you don't worry about that & sameera … just tell me that you love me … I shall take care of every thing … I am so desperate to listen to those words from you … & I know you too love me …

Geet – I … I …

Maan waiting eagerly ….

Maan – yes geet … I am listening …

Geet - I … I don't love you … maan sir …

As soon as Geet says that maan again grabs her … & pulls her towards himself … geet's struggle again started … now the distance between their noses is couple of centimeters…. Both staring into each other's eyes …

Maan – do not lie geet … because I saw the love you have for me in your eyes … & I am always right … when it comes to reading you or your eyes … I can never read them wrong …

Geet – I am sorry sir … but you are wrong … I don't love you …

Maan – fine … look into my eyes … & say the same thing to me …

Geet – whether I look into your eyes or not the answer is same … & please leave me …

[mahi BG score starts ]

Geet pushes maan away & is walking away from maan … maan is also too quick for her & grabs her hand quickly …

But geet is going backwards … maan is pulling her towards himself … & geet is pulling him towards her self or rather say trying to free her hand & is successful as in this process her glass bangles break so maan leaves her hand … but her feet gets caught in the carpet which got folded & which is lying on the ground in front of the bed which makes her trip … in order to save geet from the fall maan tries to hold her by her waist with his left hand …. For balance Geet tries to hold his shoulder with her right hand … which does not help her … but helps maan …

as a result maan too looses his balance …. geet falls on the bed …  & maan too lands over geet …with his left hand stuck under geet's back & geet's hands now criss crossed over maan's shoulders … geet's eyes closed & maan & geet cheeks touching each other's cheeks … geet's heart is beating faster & faster … maan could feel & hear geet's heart beats … similarly … geet too can feel & hear maan's heart beats … it sounded as though their both hearts were in rhythm with each other & were saying the same to each other ….

Now maan slowly raises his head … geet opens her eyes …

when geet falls on the bed … her hair fall on her face … covering half view of her face …. Maan slowly with his free right hand moves the tresses from her face … as soon as maan touches geet's hair …. geet again closes her eyes … maan still has his hand on geet's hair even after moving them aside … & is caressing her hair … geet slowly opens her eyes as maan has still not taken his hand off her hair ….

Now maan is looking into her face still his hand caressing her hair … his eyes wandering from her brown lotus shaped eyes (neeraj naina) to her trembling lips … eye contact is still there in between them … he so got the urge to kiss her … & is closing in the space in between there faces …. Geet's lips are trembling even more … her heart is beating faster & faster … geet again closed her eyes …

Maan is closing the space between them … he too does not know what's happening to him … all he knows is he loves her a lot & wants her all for himself … Just as maan was about to kiss her …. While Geet's eyes are closed … they both hear some one calling geet's name outside & the voice is becoming clear second by second … maan & geet both come back to their senses ….

[mahi BG score stops ]

Geet opens her eyes & Maan gets up in a jhatka & geet too gets up & adjusts her self …. Maan is standing at a safe distance from geet …

The voice belongs to yash ….

Yash – geet …. Geet …

Geet – yash …

Maan with a question mark face ….

maan – yash …

Yash enters the bedroom …. And directly walks towards geet ….

Yash – geet … how are you ? geet …. Are you fine …. Just saw the news in the paper …. I was so worried about you … came ASAP …. You don't know how much I was worried thought that you might be upset …

Yash comes & hugs geet while asking her thousand questions …. Geet too hugs him … geet was watching maan  & maan too was watching these two …. & was being a silent spectator ….

Well for geet yash is a good friend … but for yash geet is his love … silent love … whom he loves a lot … he was just waiting for the right time … to let his feelings out …

Geet – yash … I am fine … calm down yash …

They both come out of the hug …. Yash then spots maan …… geet notices that maan & yash both spotted each other ….

geet saw the question in maan's eyes as to how yash is related to geet … she also saw that … maan did not like yash hugging her … by the look maan was giving her & yash …. She could easily say that maan was angry … was jealous ….

His feelings changed all of a sudden … his face was showing totally different feelings … few seconds before when they both were on the bed … lying on top of each other … at that time she could see the love in his eyes for her …. The love the passion … the burning desire for her … but now … he is angry … jealous …

But geet wants to think over everything … everyone … maan … geet … sameera … so she thought of taking yash's help even without his knowledge & thought will inform him later on i.e. after maan leaves …

Geet – yash … meet my boss … Mr. Maan Singh Khurana ….

Yash – oh … so you are her boss … the famous Mr. Maan Singh Khurana ….

Maan – yes … I am …

Yash giving maan a hand shake …. Maan too shaking his hands with yash …

Yash – hello … Mr. Maan Singh Khurana …. Nice meeting you ….

Maan - hello …. Same here … & may I know who you are ….

Yash – I am yash manchanda ….

Geet intervenes … before yash could complete his sentence ….

Geet – he is my fiance ….

Maan & yash both with shocked expression on their faces …

Maan & yash – fiance …

Geet – yes … maan sir … he is my fiance …

Maan walks out of her room without speaking a single word …. As soon as she mentions that she is engaged … & has a fiance … after maan leaves her home …

Yash – geet … what is all this … why did you introduce me to your boss as your fiance …

Geet – I am sorry yash … without your permission … I used your name as my fiance … please don't be mad at me …

Yash – but geet all of a sudden what is all this … I am not mad at you … but I am confused & shocked what is the reason for such sort of behavior from you … you should have told me before … don't you think so …

Geet then tells yash everything that's been happening to her since she met maan  & how she too has feelings for maan … but is still thinking … as he is still engaged …

her another reason she does not want to break another girl's heart or dream as sameera's heart might break … if in this process even if she has a heart break … she is ready to live with a broken heart ….

Yash – geet are you crazy … he said he loves you & is ready to break the engagement for you … still you want to live with a broken heart … I don't get you …

Geet – yash … I need some more time …. & will decide on this matter after some more thoughts …. & thanks for your help & listening to me yash …

Yash – geet … you are forgetting that … I am your best friend and can do any thing for you …

Geet – yash … I know that yash … that's why I could trust you even with my eyes closed …

Yash – geet … as per what ever I have come to know about maan from your words … or even from pinky … as sometimes she does talk about maan … all I can say is he is a gentleman ,very humble & down to earth person … if he says that he loves you ... Then he certainly does love you …

Yash - so my advice to you is …. stop having second thoughts & stop acting like a movie heroine … who is going to sacrifice her love for some one else … just because he is already engaged … just think over the matter with a cool head … samjhi geet …

Geet is looking at yash … yash places his hands on her shoulder …

Yash - don't take decisions in a haste … ok … just think over geet … because maan loves you … not her … & after this article in the news paper it's clear that for whom you are thinking about sacrificing your love is not really worth it … don't sacrifice your love for some one who does not know the meaning of love … samjhi geet …  

Geet – yash … thanks for the advice … I will think over … the matter …

Yash – ok then take care of your self … I am leaving now … bye …

Geet – ok … yash … bye ….

Yash leaves but with a heavy heart …. As he too loves geet … but he never told geet about his feelings for her …. As soon as he walks out of geet's house … he has tears flowing down his cheek … but all he wants is geet's happiness … so he is ready to bear this pain …

The following 154 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalbumbushissssmarsnehag10thahudpurvagaberinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05nehavashisunitasth1rmisthymisthi_khuranamishtikhurananeetugarg123kasturi11gagsykrishna.pp1980fizza25asmi123wifey90shreya satishTinkJiamans22lakshmisalvadikirannaryanialu5123juhi_ansarilailapnjbhakbhartifanprizanonabebusupriahansasmazebronicsvarshrriyaanu87maan13579Rujul13SapphireFlamesrajanirchandranpiyushishruthiruchssandhyabanojpayal12teju2292LadyArwenmy_maan_geetmaaneetkimeetmyedward12nan_10shivangi783anjalireddyy84huny.thebest-serenity-trishapyadanubobbydolldoosheekaSakshiGargranjnanarangaksnkellzixxusparikhiqbals4everruhakhancyum321--Magnificent--unknown.puthdreamy4everheermeherIlovemsk-shamima-amzu32aakritisri1111sldeepsshining_moonninaviNav2010-SmexySmile-ShimmerrMaaneet4eveMsMovieloverGudiyalovesgurugangesegbNinnzGmTinkerBellaiMadzAudiwalia18mypride-HJ-patakha-guddi-Veritaserum-wajiha-1Water.krati5mrk-1meravigilisosanu3108drdee142ambbihapunjabi.princesesha143--Saavi--anjucoolkomlikaSahSahsptrnonamita25swetha10RajeevGurtiFan*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenacraziekudiFallen Angelhinal_maaneetsona-raishah10--aarthi--rsroopalinahtani88mchoprasweet scorpioaamirkhanfanKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebAsh1991--Ratna--Shalve..shreyaa..honeygrapeSabmeratu.preethiakahkashansakinamaaneetsangelsumona28ammu5MaaneetDeewangiLoquacious_AashVSai2008-BlushaLicious-pickachumysteriousmillikhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijispvdDownhill.hayaat...AnushaGeet..

VSai2008 IF-Stunnerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

hi dew..............

i read yest might b4 ur Pm!!!

but mom came so had to go.....

my bad luck...missed no 1 spot!!!CryCryCry

anyways awessssssssooooomeeeeeee update!!!!
mow this is the Maan singh khurrana i kno n love....loved the sgreessive hot dudeee......
yash is a fav among everyone....SmileSmileSmile

plz dont make geet toomahaan yaar!!

except for the "gentleman,humble" part!!!!Angry kabse yaar?????

MSK IS attitude with capital A!!!!

but me still loved itLOLLOL

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 03 February 2011 at 12:26pm

dewdropred

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
GREAT UPDATE
CONTINUE SOON