Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 146

Page 1 Page 145
Page   of 146

Asmi13

IF-Sizzlerz

Asmi13

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Aasmina

Maan should kick that surpankha so forcefully that she lands up in Arabian sea from DelhiROFL punishment for creating disturbance in Maaneet's lifeAngry...me imagining Maan moving pichhe pichhe of Geet holding her dupattaLOL...what a drool worthy sceneHeart

arabian sea is close re ... how about indian ocean ... or bay of BENGAL ... i think bay of BENGAL  better na ... ROFL 

Arrey people can't kick out from Mumbai so from Delhi it is far only but Maan needs strong legs(actually strong determination)LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 146)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

Maan should kick that surpankha so forcefully that she lands up in Arabian sea from DelhiROFL punishment for creating disturbance in Maaneet's lifeAngry...me imagining Maan moving pichhe pichhe of Geet holding her dupattaLOL...what a drool worthy sceneHeart

arabian sea is close re ... how about indian ocean ... or bay of BENGAL ... i think bay of BENGAL  better na ... ROFL 

Arrey people can't kick out from Mumbai so from Delhi it is far only but Maan needs strong legs(actually strong determination)LOLLOL

i m praying that ki he gets determination 2 kick her off from their life ... and send her 2 that place where she belongs & never return 2 harass my jodi #1 ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Kya bola hai asmi DI... Embarrassed Absolutely a drool worthy one...
Arre I would want it to be pacific ocean...Wahin jam ke mar jaaye LOL
That wont make her capable of coming back either ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi13dewdropred

Asmi13

IF-Sizzlerz

Asmi13

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Anu, bachha marne ke baat mat soch...we r good girls na so we only want Sameera surpankha to be kicked out hard from Maaneet's livesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

antartica bhi badiya hain ... na ice main hi dab jayegi ...ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top