Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 146

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
hope they geet married soon
cant wait 4 more
whats in da paper
con soon
thanksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 145)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hiii
I choose mayank anand

dewdropred

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Moi a bit late in commenting...But finally I have decided to catch up with this one now..
So here goes my reactions part wise Embarrassed
================================================
Part 1: The beginning was awesome... Maan being engaged and yet cant get his mind off Geet... Embarrassed
I loved the line where he said My heart beats at the sight of Geet Day Dreaming That entire description of MSK's feelings is awesome to dream about EmbarrassedVery well written Di Clap
Geet's denial yet acceptance was awesome..
After both their monologues...I am shooting into my Dream world... ROFL That was so dreamy... Embarrassed
My poor Maaneet... Cry Ahh there she comes onto the Picture...Sameera Madam Ji Evil Smile
Awesome Part 1 Di.. Big smile
Part 2 : There...the devil makes her entry Evil Smile Get rid of geet..? Hahah... LOL She did her dirty work huh..? Devil kahin ki Angry Haha...Those words are definitely from the Chudail LOL Cant be either of Maaneet behind those words,,, And her face is out now...Hehe...Good for her LOL So clever of the devil...conveniently she spoils everything and runs away Angry And what else can be expected from her Dead
Awesome part 2 Di..!! Keep it up Embarrassed
Part 3 : Yash likes Geet but she is already head over heels on MSK ConfusedLets see what happens now...
Aww Poor Geet...MSK at home trying desperately to reach her..This reminds  me of the Mr.Chopra project and Geet leaving MSK office and she being angry with him..Embarrassed Break open the Door ROFLROFL Kitni saari memories are related to breaking open the door Day Dreaming
He is still such a gentleman..He doesn't forget to knock even after seeing her crying her eyes out..Awwie EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Maaneet Embarrassed
Cause you are in love MSK... that is the only reason you feel the way you are.. LOL
Haaye...The entire convo was so dreamy...even more dreamier with the BG Day DreamingDay Dreaming Haaye..
Wow..!! Embarrassed He said it..Dancing.and the convo was just superbly awesome... Clap

Wow Di...that was a very very very superb one...Maaneet were brilliant Day Dreaming
Part 4 : Woot Woot...Love is in the air Embarrassed Kiss her Maan...Come on LOL They are so close..eeks.. Day Dreaming
Aww...My Maaneet...Always so madly in love Heart
No matter who got the help...we surely got an opportunity to drool ROFLROFL Maaneet Day DreamingHeart
Ugghh..That was so close to a kiss...Nahi..!! Y did the person have to come CryCry Never mind..
Jealous wala MSK...Wowwie Embarrassed
Haha...Geet ka fiance..LOL Now it will be interesting to see what happens...

Awesome Update again Di..Loving every bit of it Embarrassed
Part 5 : Aww...its so good to have all the gang back...Smile They rocked Smile
There comes the angry MSK...this was bound to happen LOL I am glad she accepted that He loves her...Now only she needs to confess Embarrassed It will be awesome Big smile
Wah Wah...Both of them are dreaming of the kiss...Ohh la la Blushing Haha.!! Nice move made by her LOL Make him stare at her chair...
What a choice of words by Geet...hilarious... Aww...I just love the they both are behaving trying to hide their eagerness... LOL  Naughty Maaneet in full mood Heart
Lion behind her..~! ROFLROFL  Tit for tat..Hehehe...

That was such a cute update...Awesome Di Embarrassed
Part 6 : Jab dekho tab he is admiring her.. Hehe... So dreamy LOL He is so naughty..But Geet is no less...It makes them even more cute than they are Embarrassed
Missing Him..? Is this our MSK..? So cute they are Tongue OMG.!! They kill me Man..So badly..I am dead LOL
I just love it when he says CHUP BILKUL CHUP Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Looks like even the radio stations are prepared for Maaneet Romance Embarrassed

Awesome update yet again Di...and beautiful choice of songs...Fabulous  Smile
Part7 : Ahh...I would like to thank Geet's hair LOL Lovely moment Embarrassed
Such a cute moment between them.. Embarrassed I am loving this... They both are trying so hard to be away from each other... LOL
There comes our HoshiyarPur express..Hehe... Smart move by MSK LOL
Oh dear...geet you are in trouble..MSK itni aasani se peecha nahi chodne wala ROFL
What an excuse she gives... LOL OMG..Geet is so hilarious ROFL Hug... Day Dreaming
Uh-Oh.!! MSK ko gussa aa gaya...
Geet missing him finally...Awesome...

Beautiful Update Di..! Me loving the story Big smile
Part8 : Aww...MSK letter was so beautiful and touching .!! Full of love Heart
Oh MY...That was so sweet of Geet to preserve his memories like that,,, Embarrassed She is madly in love but not ready to accept it LOL

Short yet beautiful Di...Love my Maaneet So much Embarrassed
So excited to read this part Embarrassed
Part 9 : Aww...he is madly in love... For sure... Now its time for Geet to be openly in love with him Embarrassed
Aww...my poor MSK Cry I want her to admit her love...It will be awesome Embarrassed
Oh my God..their romance...It was splendid Day Dreaming Cant gather words for it Embarrassed
Wow...Wow...Wow...Wow...Wow...Wow...are my only words..~~ Clap

Di...it was just absolutely beautiful...Loved every bit of the update...Awesome work..!! Big smile

Will continue in my next post LOL

Edited by aanappin - 22 November 2012 at 4:43pm

dewdropred

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hehe...Here I am gonna continue with my drooling / Reading session EmbarrassedLOL
The story so far has been awesome..and I am so excited to read what happens next between our madly in love Maaneet Heart
Part 10 : Come on Geet...Just blurt it out and leave the rest to ur Deewana... He will take care of the rest EmbarrassedLOL
Awesome...Ab woh Sam ka kacha chittha kholega..Bingo..!!' Big smile Go MSK..go for it LOL
Why are they so cute..? Y Maaneet Y..? You make me go so crazy LOL
Ahh...he should have Just said it..Mishty...You look Hot as hell in that hot red saree Day Dreaming
Yeh MSK kitna Naught hai...He teases her intentionally.. LOL
Oh Wow..What a dress she got.!! Embarrassed I wish she would have ran and hugged him...Even more romantic.. Day Dreaming
Kya Dance hai Babaji.!!! So dreamy.. Embarrassed Oh lala..So sexy LOL I just love the way they loose themselves into each other and then snap out and feel awkward LOL
There..Finally the truth about the devil is out.. Evil Smile Its getting so hot...They both are so hot Embarrassed
Kitne cute hain  yaar yeh dono...Love them Heart Aww..She finally admitted it.. Yayyy..!! Dancing
OMG..!! That was awesome..Embarrassed

Another beautiful update Di...Loved every bit of it Heart
Part 11 : Maaneet are getting close...Haaye..!! Embarrassed OMG...they are so dreamy.. It will take a while for me to come back from my dreamland  EmbarrassedLOL
Heart Maaneet are the best..!! Heart
Hehe...the jhali Geet is always the same..So adorable... LOL Their passionate hugs manage to kill me every time Embarrassed Haaye...Maaneet are so adorable Day Dreaming
I wish Maaneet have a good future where they can be together forever Wink The Mr.Right part was awesome... LOL
I wish from the bottom of my heart that The prediction comes true and they live happily ever after..Embarrassed

Wow...What an update Di...loved every bit of it Maaneet's closeness and their feelings..Loved it Heart
Part 12 : Time for some Wet and hot romance..Wohoo.. LOL Oh its getting hot already...Day Dreaming
Spring..!! ROFLROFL Awesome one...
Maan Kissing Geet..!! Haaye Embarrassed But oh darn...Again he missed the kiss Cry Koi nahi...it was still very dreamy..Embarrassed
Kya dream tha yaar...I wish it was real... Hmphh... LOL Maanuu..? Haaye...Geet you should have called him Jaanu..!! Hehe LOL Aww...they are just the best...Muuaahhh..! Embarrassed
Oh my..reality..!! Dying for it LOL I wish dadimaa sees the real side of the devil Evil Smile
Loved the way MSK fought with dadi for Geet...Totally him Embarrassed
I wish his statements of him marrying her come true...
Surpnakha..!! Haayeni Geet...You are too good ROFLROFL Haayee... Embarrassed So cute Embarrassed Moi blushing so badly Blushing Dream narration..Awesome..

Amazing update Di...couldn't get enough of them..Loved it to bits Heart
Part 13 : Oh...Damn...Phone ko bhi abhi bajna tha.. Angry Dream postponed I guess Cry
Maaneet in Mumbai..? All alone..? Oh... Embarrassed  Poor them.. Cry Couldn't spend time with each other...
Aww..Poor him...Cant get enough of his mishty... LOL
Awwwie...koi itna cute kaise ho sakta hai..? Day Dreaming  Doodh wala...ROFL News Paper wala ROFL Geet is hilarious.. LOL hug them...Accha hua nahi kiya...Otherwise MSK would have eaten them alive LOL
Cuteness Ki bhi hadh hoti hai and they have crossed all the limits LOL Yay...she is back finally...
Solace in each others arms... Day Dreaming Finally dream time...Yahoo... Embarrassed Practical..? My heart is racing at the thought...Haayeni.. Day Dreaming 
Mesmerizing is my only word after the dreamy yet true part Embarrassed Aww...my poor Maaneet are crying CryCry

Splendid update Di..It was absolutely dreamy Hug
Part 14 : Lo...tyre ne saath chod diya.. Bad Tyre LOL Maaneet on a scooty.? A new thing to dream about.. LOL I just love the way the are comfortable with each other..Heart
Loved the scooty ride...so cute Day Dreaming Hehe...MSk Kitna caring hai...and Geet is no less..Adorable Embarrassed  Haha..!! MSK wondering...Yeh aur kitne logon ko jaanti hai..? ROFLROFL
Naughty Boy..! Yeh Kitna Badal gaya LOL Lo...Geet is all ready for business.. Awesome... LOL
Smashes the icecream in his face..~ ROFL
OMG..!! They are so adorable...Such a romantic moment between them Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Oh my..Devil aa gayi..? Bad Angry And she is watching them.? Uff... Now begins the sad part..She will never let them be happy.. Angry Haha...Khud ke pair par kuladi.. LOL
Devil ko aaya gussa Cry

Great one Di..Now begins the asli story.. LOL
Part 15 : Poor Maan..Enjoy as long as you can..Surph Naka is back LOL
Why the heck is she ruining his room..? What right has she got to do that..? Devil ki bachchi Angry Haha.!! He thought she was a witch...Suits her LOL
MSK as his usual self...Awesome...Go for it Maan Wink Oh boy... He said it that he doesnt want to see her face..? He should have added ugly face ROFL
Oh there she comparing herself to the angel Dead  I just hope he doesn't slap her cause of her utter foolishness LOL God this woman is so sick.. Dead Ughhh... Dead
Psycho is understatement...I would say a despo sicko Dead Y didnt he slap her..? He should have Angry
I love the way he said My Geet.. With all his love Embarrassed 
Can this despo sink any lower.? Dead He threw her out of the room.. Clap
OMG...They are in the same office...Ouch
Wow...the rose scene was Hot..!! Awesome... Embarrassed The fine was So adorable Heart
Oh my..Sam so close to Geet..? I just hope Geet throws her out as well..

Awesome update Di..Loved the confrontation of Sam and Maan and also the Rose romance Embarrassed
Oh...I am scared for this one.. Ouch Hope nothing goes wrong...
Part 16 : Shit...MSK is not there...God... Angry But I am sure Geet can handle this witch by herself Embarrassed Awwiie...I love the possessive and protective Geet.. Clap
I love her trust...She is doing great..!! I am so happy she trusts Maan is standing by him Embarrassed
Good job my Sherni..!! Good job Clap She trusts Him soo much... Its so adorable.. Embarrassed
Aww...My Poor Geet...MSK come fast and console your angel.. Ouch She needs you Ouch
Haha...He barged in...wowwie EmbarrassedClap
Ohhh...Hotness oozing out of my screen... Blushing
Why on earth did it have to be a dream..? LOL I still cant stop blushing Embarrassed The thought of them giving in is so tempting itself LOL
He is asking himself why he loves her so much..And I am asking myself..Y I love them so much.. Embarrassed

An absolutely hot and romantic update Di...Loved it to my cores Heart
Part 17 : The dupatta part was so cute... They are totally mad for each other Day Dreaming
Aww...How cute of MSK to curse the milk and water LOL
I love the fact that Geet is so understanding...She loves him so much Embarrassed
Oh my...They are dreaming of their honeymoon Embarrassed poor them..So desperately want to be with each other Day Dreaming  Their Honeymoon... Day DreamingDay Dreaming So dreamy.. Blushing
Ohhh... My Maaneet are so so so so so so Cute... I wish I could just HUG them tighhtly right away EmbarrassedLOL They kissed again...Awwie... Blushing
Such a sweet goodbye...Heart
Now what happened..? Uff..Again the PDA might have done something AngryAngry Uff Angry

Awesome update Di...loved every bit of it... Heart Cant wait for more Embarrassed

Now I guess time to move to the other thread LOL
Keep up the awesome work Di Hug

Edited by aanappin - 22 November 2012 at 11:40pm

dewdropred

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Finally done through the first bit... Embarrassed

Absolutely loved the story Di HugHeart

You did a fantastic job Clap

PS : I loved the idea of giving a background song with the update...very new and very affective Embarrassed
Makes the drooling session easier ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmdewdropred

NinnzGm

IF-Dazzler

NinnzGm

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Love this FF!!

dewdropred..AnushaGeet..

Asmi13

IF-Sizzlerz

Asmi13

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Maan should kick that surpankha so forcefully that she lands up in Arabian sea from DelhiROFL punishment for creating disturbance in Maaneet's lifeAngry...me imagining Maan moving pichhe pichhe of Geet holding her dupattaLOL...what a drool worthy sceneHeart

dewdropred..AnushaGeet..

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasmina

Maan should kick that surpankha so forcefully that she lands up in Arabian sea from DelhiROFL punishment for creating disturbance in Maaneet's lifeAngry...me imagining Maan moving pichhe pichhe of Geet holding her dupattaLOL...what a drool worthy sceneHeart

arabian sea is close re ... how about indian ocean ... or bay of BENGAL ... i think bay of BENGAL  better na ... ROFL 

..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top