Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 140)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hima - lovely updateClapClapClapClapClapClapClap, full of love, understanding and mischief. HugHugHugHugHugI can imagine how maan was astonished by geet looking so beautiful in white salwar kameez. Agree that she has come from heaven just for him.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loool maan teasing geet on why she has coffee at home, like he does not know that she onlys keeps coffee for him. LOLLOLLOLLOL so cute the way maan was holding geet's dupatta like he did not want to let go of her or she would disappear. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love how he cannot keep his hands off geet and they kiss. EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingIt's like they cannot be apart from each other for more than few hours. Love how maan is cursing milk and water for harming his geet and spoiling their romantic moment. LOLLOL

I love how they both are spending time with each other and geet notices that maan is trying to tell her something. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingShe knows him so well. I am so glad that maan told geet that he was not aware of what sameera was going to do. Aww love how geet admits to maan that she is very jealous of anyone standing close to him.EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Wow maan is such a faithful person when he tells geet that he will make sure that this does not happen next time. Its good to see geet being very possessive about maan. EmbarrassedClapClapClapGood that geet told maan about her conversation with shurpanka sameera.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Maan is not going to rest until sameera is far away from their life.

I love the trust between maaneet and this is what sameera can never break. Day DreamingLove it how geet pulls maan's face to hers as she knows that he is trying to hide something. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool loved maan teasing geet. Bechari she thought that maan is angry at her wearing it so she will not wear it again. But maan is thinking how he cannot wait to see her again in nightwear on their honey moon.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Loved it when he told her that she looked hot and sexy and geet got so shy. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

This sameera has caused some stress between maaneet as maan thinks that geet does not like his proposal and thinks that he is bad. I love his honesty when he said that he control his feelings for her. Clap

Loved geet's answer that he can share any feelings with her. I am sure geet will surprise maan with her nightwear.  Loved it when geet said that he has every right on her. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool me like sameera's new name "surpa nakha". LOLLOLLOLLOLGood that maan will kick that surpa nakha out of their life. Naaekh kaam main deri nahi karni chaahiya.  Me love their hug and with them working together, sameera will lose and go away. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Aww me love how geet told maan that she will do all the things that would make him happy. I loved geet's jealousy especially when she kissed maan's cheek. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTrust maan to use this to his advantage and asked geet to give a kiss and that would remove all the bad smell of sameera from him.

Loool he was giving her permission to kiss her, like she needs it. LOLLOLLOLLOLlike how he was acting that he does not mind her kissing him, when he was hoping for this all along. Geet knows his thoughts too well and tries to move away but our MKS is too quick.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Haii me in dreamland when geet falls on him and her head hitting his chest. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLove the passionate kiss scene that you have described. So romantic when maan comes close to geet's ears and tells her that he loves her. So sweet when she calls him maanu, I swear she must be the only person who gets away with calling the great MSK as maanu. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Me looking forward to the day when they will be together forever. I know maan will keep his promise and will get rid of sameera. Maan kissing geet on the forehead and geet on his cheeks is so touching.

Oh no I bet sameera has had a hand in what is written in the newspaper. AngryAngryAngryAngry

I

Edited by divareena - 09 July 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I loved the update! Thanks for the PM! can't wait for the next update!

dewdropred

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
wowww loved it
i think sameera announced their marriage in newspaper or maybe spread the news that maaneet r together n stuff

dewdropred

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet convo
cute
loved da ending
what was in da paper
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

dewdropred

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
nice update.. maneet were so cute n romantic...
hmmm whts in the newspaper???? continue soon

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Hima awessome update hima ...wo my God kya likha dear...Tau I know  wha will see Maan in the newspapaer. Hima I  Loved your DKK very much you know na why I love your DKK and how much I love you DKk ...thanks for the uodate and please continue soon...

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hima di sorry for the late comment...me was reading it while cooking yeaterday as bro came back suddenly...now i don't know when will i get time to comment so here goes:

1. loved the way maan catching geet ka paloo...it was indeed sweet...he loves her so much he didn't want to leave her Smile
2. both making and drinking cofee just shows how much they are comfortable with each otherSmile
3. best part was both were talking it out...geet admitting that she was jealous when sam kissed him, and maan telling that he will sort it out and she will not interfere in their life again...Smile
4. maan blaming milk for burning geet ka hands...lol LOLLOLLOLLOL
5. maan and geet ka  kiss was awwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
6. maan telling geet to wear nightsuit on their HM and geet telling him that she will wear it only for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but the bestest part was geet not MU maan...i  love their understanding and trust on oneanother...Star
Hug
thats it today...have to go to office...and lots of work...
u enjoy ur band...and rest..okHug

dewdropred

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
lovely updateSmile

dewdropred

Go to top