Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 135)

-maankimishti- IF-Dazzler
-maankimishti-
-maankimishti-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
awesome and hot update, urghhh hate this Sameera continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

palsweety51 Senior Member
palsweety51
palsweety51

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Nice ...

dewdropred

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
next update plz?
we r waiting...

dewdropred

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Awsome ff pl add me on the pm list

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Girls … sorry for the delay in the update … I was really cought up in my work … thanks for your patience … I appreciate it … thanks for all the lovely comments ... loved reading them all ...

will be updating soon ... as we have band today ... there fore ... got some time to work on the update ...

Edited by dewdropred - 05 July 2011 at 3:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiamzu3218mypridemaaneetsangelsweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmaanseekirti_fijikhwaishfan..AnushaGeet..

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Girls … thanks for your lovely comments loved reading them all … sorry for the delay in the update … I was really cought up in my work … thanks for your patience … I appreciate it …

Hope you all like this update … & I hope I could reach to your expectations …

Part 17:-

Maan was waiting for geet in the hall while she was getting dressed up inside … geet is dressed in white salwar kameez … geet comes outside … maan was blown away after watching his princess in white … she was just looking like an angel who has descended from heaven only for him … she was looking out of the world with her hair let loose …

Geet – maan I will get some coffee for you …

Maan asking her to come & sit close to him by showing her the place beside him on the couch …

Maan – I am fine geet … you come over here first … need to talk to you …

Geet – maan … just 2 more minutes I will make coffee for you … it's almost your coffee time …

Maan – geet … I am not in a mood for a coffee ….

Geet walking towards the kitchen … maan too walking behind her …

Geet – is it … even if I make the coffee …

Maan – ok fine I will have it … by the way meeshti … you don't like coffee isn't it …

Geet – not exactly … but …

Maan – then why are you having coffee at your home …

Geet places a container with water on the stove & another with milk …

Geet – maan … don't act as though you don't know any thing … why or for whom … do I have coffee at home …

Maan made Geet face him … he criss crosses his arms around her shoulder … maan smirking while he was talking to geet …

Maan – for real … meeshti … I have no clue … can you enlighten me … please …

Geet takes maan's hands off her … walking towards the cup board to get coffee powder & sugar cubes … maan gets hold of her duppatta & was holding it while he was walking behind her … geet notices that maan was holding her duppatta & following her … geet now comes near the stove … maan is behind her …

geet – maan what is this … why are you holding my duppatta & following me & behaving like a kid …

maan – I like it that way …

geet – you like it this way …

maan – yes meeshti …

geet - oh is it … since when …

maan – well … since a long time …

geet - maan stop it … leave my duppatta …

geet trying to release her duppatta from his hands … but was unsuccessful …

maan – sorry meeshti … I will not leave it …

geet – maan what will every one think & say … if they see you walking behind me holding my duppatta or palloo …. They will think … that I tied you to my palloo …

maan – there is no one isn't over here …

geet – what if anyone is there …

maan – well … I don't mind it …

geet – but I do … maan …

maan – do you have a problem with me holding ur palloo or do you have problem thinking what will every one say …

geet – maan … please understand na …

maan – bolo naa … you like it or not … if I hold your palloo &  duppatta …

geet was feeling shy … maan understood her answer that she likes it when he holds her duppatta or palloo … maan looking into geet's eyes … holding her chin with his right hand while he still has her duppatta in her left hand …

maan – meshti … no ways … I am neither going to leave you nor your duppatta … baath ayi samajh main … ya phir doosre tareekhe main samjhau … meri dill ki baath …

geet – doosra tareekha …

maan – haan … my way … you did not understand naa … wait I will show you …

maan was closing the space between their lips … geet understood what maan has in mind … he does not have any explanation … but … he just needs a reason to get close to her & have a lip lock with her … both were ready for the kiss …  maan was looking into the deep eyes of geet … geet lips were parted … maan's parted lips were about to enter her parted lips which were trembling & were waiting for him to relish hers …

Just then water & milk which were on the stove reach boiling point & spill off the container … geet rushes her hands towards the containers first … there by burning her fingers … maan immediately switches the stove off … maan cursing the milk & water … takes geet's fingers which were burnt kept them close to his lips & was blowing air on them … takes her to the sink & washes her fingers … maan again starts cursing milk & water.

geet - maan … aap bhi naa … bechare doodh & pani ne aapka kya bigaada … kyun ithna gussa kar rahen ho aap …

maan – kya bigaadaa … arghhh … they burnt your fingers …

geet – haan … so tho hain … phir bhi … ithna gussa …

maan – not only that … they spoiled the moment we were supposed to have …

geet – oh …

maan – yes … don't you think so … well … never mind …  we can continue … from where we stopped … shall we …

geet hits maan on his chest …

geet – maan … stop being naughty …

geet walks to the stove … maan again holding her duppatta … geet then mixes coffee for both … for maan black coffee & for coffee with milk … they both then go to the hall & sit on the couch … while they both were enjoying their coffee … discuss about some important project works that they had to complete before their dead line … geet keeps her coffee mug on the table in front of the couch as she finished her coffee … maan too finishes his coffee & places his mug on the table … all the while geet & maan were having their conversation … geet notices that … maan's face was looking a bit different as though some thing was bothering him & she also understood that he was having the conversation with great difficulty & it appeared as though he wanted to talk to her regarding something else but was talking about project …  

geet – what is it maan …

maan – what …

geet – what ever you want to speak … speak maan … I know you want to speak to me regarding some thing …

maan – yes … I need to tell you something geet …

geet – about what maan ….

maan – geet … what ever happened in the office in the afternoon … I was totally ignorant of it … she arranged every thing without informing me … I was totally trapped between sasha & sameera … so I could not get out of there immediately … but when I saw you crying … walked out of there immediately … rushed behind you … but you left by then…

geet – oh … you were thinking about that …

maan – I am sorry that I hurt you …

geet – maan … don't be sorry … it was not your fault …

maan – were you angry at me …

geet keeps quiet …

maan – that means you were angry with me … isn't it …

geet – yes … I was angry that you kept quiet … while the non sense was going on …

maan – I am sorry geet … for reacting late …

geet – actually … maan … more than mad I was sad … I could not see you with any other woman … I was feeling jealous … I can't stand any body standing beside you …

maan – sorry meeshti … I will see to it that what ever happened today does not get repeated ever in future …

geet – it's ok … maan … don't say sorry … because later on … I understood everything … you don't need to give me an explanation …

after what ever happened in the morning … this was bound to happen … I knew she would do some thing like this … to hurt me … that's why she kissed you … to make me feel jealous … I hated it when she kissed you …

maan -  morning … what happened in the morning …

geet bites her lip … thinking that in a flow she told maan what she wanted to hide from him … geet did not have the intention to tell maan about her encounter with sameera … but unknowingly the truth came out of her mouth … not that she wanted to hide it from maan … but she did not want to stress him with her encounter with sameera …

geet – nothing important maan … leave it …

maan – if it was not important she would not have done what she did in the afternoon … come on tell me …

geet – maannuu … leave it …

maan – no meeshti … anything related to sameera … do not hide any thing from me …. Come on tell me what happened …

geet narrates the entire incident what ever happened in between her & sameera … in the morning …

maan - We need to be careful about her … I can't trust her … she can go to any length … from now onwards promise me that what ever happens between you and her … you will keep me informed …

maan to himself – I need to sort this sameera … I will see to it that … she does not harm or hurt geet  …

geet – maan … stop being hyper … I took care of her isn't it  …

maan – geet you don't know her … & don't you get it … she is a big manipulator … promise me that you will keep me informed if again she has a conversation with you … any ways … I will see to it that she does  not come close to you …. I will take care of her …. But still you beaware of her …

geet – ok … maannuu … I will keep you informed …. & will be careful …

Geet hugging maan … thinking that even after speaking about that unspeakable woman … maan was not looking normal … it appeared as though some thing even more important was bothering him now … geet noticing his expressions …

geet – maan … what is it you want to speak to me … there Is something else … which you have in your mind …

maan – nothing geet …

geet – maan … stop hiding …. You cannot hide … your eyes express your feelings very well … now tell me … what is it you want to speak to me …

maan – geet if u don't mind can I tell you some thing …

geet cupping maan's face in her hands & pulling his face close to hers …

geet – since when have you started asking me permission … by the way … what is it that is bothering you maan …

maan looking down but not at geet ... while his face was still cupped in geet's hands …

maan – in that night wear …

geet – night wear …

geet thinking – hey babaji … I think maan did not like that night wear … I need to tell him that I was planning to return it … not intend to wear it no where in future … oh babaji … why did I wear it … I will definitely return it … I think maan is angry with me for wearing such a night dress … don't know what he was thinking about me … he might be thinking that I wear revealing clothes … no babaji … I need to speak to maan about it …

Even before geet could give clarification about her night wear … maan continues …

maan – meeshti … you really looked hot & se… (maan does not complete the word but I guess you all have understood what he meant) …

maan slowly raised his eyes & is now looking at geet after stopping the sentence mid way … waiting for her reaction … geet understood what maan meant & what he could not say … geet was feeling shy as soon as maan said that … she remembered her dream & was feeling embarrassed … maan felt her hands leaving his cheeks … she turns & now has her back to maan … maan then turns geet towards him & holds her hands & places them on his cheeks just the way geet was holding them earlier …

maan – meeshti … are you angry with me …

geet's hands cupping maan's face again & gripping his face in her hands …

maan – meeshti … bolo naa …

geet – no maannuu … why will I be …

maan – bolo meeshti … will you wear that model of night wear after our wedding on our honey moon … I would love to see you in that attire …

geet – maan …

maan swallowing the lump in his throat …

maan – yes geet … will you … for me … only for me …

geet too had a lump in her throat & was swallowing it & was also feeling shy …

maan – geet you have not misunderstood me isn't it after I told you my wish …

geet still blushing … maan thinking that geet did not like his proposal …

maan - you might be thinking that what sameera told you about me was correct … isn't it …

geet looks up at maan … shaking her head in a no … maan not looking at geet …

maan – I am so bad … I should not have asked you like that … & to top it sameera's words about my feelings to you … might make you think that I don't love you … but I lust you … I am behaving in the same way … when ever I see you … I myself have no control over me … I am trying very hard to control my feelings & my desire for you … but in vain …

geet is still looking at maan …

geet – maan … what ever you said I did not find anything wrong in it. why are you cursing yourself … you told me your wish … if not me … then with whom will you share your feelings about our honey moon & what I should wear … you can't share this with an outsider naa … tell me … am I right …

maan – it means … that you will wear it naa …

geet – yes I will … any thing for you …

maan – thank you geet …

geet – maan … why are you thanking me … by the way … I was actually planning to return that night wear … as I did not like it …

maan – what you will return it … but … just now you said you will wear it …

geet – that was before you spoke to me … now that you want to see me in that attire … I will wear it … only for you …

maan – tum mujhse ithna pyar karthi ho … meeshti …

geet – haan … khud se bhi jyada …

maan – love you …

geet – love you too …

geet & maan hugging each other …

geet - please do remember … maan … That you have every right on me … you don't need my permission to talk to me about anything & about any one who ever is bothering you …

maan – you are sure na … you are not having second thoughts on sameera's words about me …

geet - don't worry about that PDA queen … she can not do any harm to us …

maan – PDA queen … who PDA Queen …

geet – that surpa nakha …

maan – what … you call her that …

geet laughing – yes …

maan – so all is well naa …

geet – all is well maannuu & seriously don't give that woman much importance …

maan – meeshti … I will not rest until … I kick PDA Queen out of our life … I promise you that she will not butt in to our life any more ….

Geet – I have the faith in you maan … I know you will solve the problem … any how … I am also there to help you … I will help you where ever & when ever you need my help …

Maan – I know geet … you will help me …

Maan & geet continue their hug for some time … then come out of the hug …

Geet – 1 more thing … what you want me to wear … how you want me to look … I will do any thing for you … only for you … samjhe aap …

Maan – samjha … meeshti …

Geet – good …

Maan – by the way … you hated it when she kissed me on my cheeks isn't it …

Geet – yes ofcourse … why wouldn't I …. I love you … so I would definitely feel jealous about it …

Maan smiling mischievously – well I have a solution for that …

Geet – solution … what solution ….

Maan – kiss for a kiss …

Geet – maan …

Maan – yes … my meeshti …. You can kiss me …

Geet - I don't need your permission to kiss you …

Maan – very good then come on … I am waiting & I seriously don't mind it at all…

Geet – yeah … why will you mind it … as I know you are ever ready for it …

Maan – you know me so well …

[mahi starts]

geet quickly gets up from there understanding maan's naughty thoughts … before geet could move away from there … maan was quick for her … maan holds her hand & pulls her towards him … maan falls backwards on his back … geet falls on him  with her head hitting his chest & with her hair covering his face while her hands were on his shoulder …. Geet then slowly lifts her head off his chest … maan & geet both moving forwards towards geet … geet & maan having an eye lock … maan cups her face with both of his hands … geet now has her hands coiled around his neck … maan was bending geet forward so that she can lie on her back … geet was also bending backward on her back … maan was closing in the space between their lips after making her lie down … geet parts her trembling lips … so that maan's lips can enter hers … maan finally locks geet's lips with his … both have a passionate kiss … both lie close to each other on the couch for some time after the kiss … maan was playing with her hair … geet's eyes were closed … maan comes close to his princess ears …

[mahi ends]

maan – love you meeshti …

geet too takes her lips near her prince charming ears … kisses him on his cheeks …

geet – love you too maannuu …

maan trying to get up …

maan – geet … I need to leave now …

geet holding him tight … not allowing him to move …

geet – so soon …

maan – yes geet … now I have to … but one day will come … when I don't have to leave & you will be with me forever …

geet – I am waiting for that day ….

Maan – that day is not far away geet … I promise … I will not make you wait longer … I will solve this problem of PDA Queen as soon as I can …

Maan kissing her on her forehead … while geet kisses him on his cheeks … geet bids maan gud bye … maan leaves for khurana mansion … as usual maan & geet have their conversation on phone before going to bed …

Next day morning …

Maan gets ready & asks nakul for the newspaper … nakul gets him the news paper … maan opens the paper to read the news … but is shocked to see the newspaper …

Girls let me know how you liked this update … hope you liked it … comments & criticism are welcome …

Edited by dewdropred - 05 July 2011 at 4:11am

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetroshni77vini187scarce05nehavashibindiyas1980payal906geettsamixy2011ssunita1vidz.manirajneetugarg123misthi_khuranaPaingelasmi123alu5123shreya satish-divya-bhakbhartifannonabebuitzzdmglakshmisalvadijoa123mans22sandhyabanojskdevilDazlingdivyabhawna02josh.poojasurbhijn106palakchopraalfiya7-Elfin-cue1anaum91siroililyHina.khanxxxmaaneetkimeet--Dia--madhu.pmlistpreetymaaneetsupernasahuteju2292micky11khushboo22sweety.2cherieLoverabina03-serenity-ruhakhan-maankimishti-amzu32Anu_Rcyum321dreamy4everheermehershalinisaran89nats0101NinnzGmShimmerr9staroneserialsninaviJayaRneethuMGsheetalvasagangesegbNav2010-SmexySmile-tanvi04ritzy09paponecon-Veritaserum-18mypriderupzloveuKrishnaluv94wajiha-1krati5nehakapoor7kiran_rati-Zahra15-awesomepoojaesha143anjucoolAlamelusmallvillesanu3108mrk-1drdee142doll.12Teju_wkarshah10sona-raiAsh1991-Priti11-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrahinal_maaneetsakshi.ekanshrsroopalimaanseedivareenaSahSahswetha10sptrnonamita25sweet scorpionahtani88RajeevGurtiFanpop77love2_somamaaneetsangelana56MaaneetDeewangipreethiaseemamarybharkha6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212kahkashansakinaTyroLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079kirti_fijibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmillipickachu-BlushaLicious-Junglebeespvd..AnushaGeet..

palakchopra Senior Member
palakchopra
palakchopra

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yipeee me first to comment great update pls continue soon

Edited by palakchopra - 05 July 2011 at 4:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidewdropred

supernasahu Goldie
supernasahu
supernasahu

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged