Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 128)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for liking the update … loved reading all of your comments … thanks for commenting …

Part 16:-

Geet was working in her cabin … Sameera is now standing in front of geet … geet is shocked to see sameera in front of her.

After geet left maan's cabin … maan walks out of his cabin as he had to go to the site … sameera is happy that now geet is all alone in the office & does not have maan to come to her rescue … and she can misbehave with geet in however way she can …

Pinky comes to work with geet as geet called her … pinky was about to enter geet's cabin & after she opens geet's cabin door she spots sameera … pinky does not enter the cabin as sameera was there & another reason … why she did not enter was just like adi … pinky also does not like sameera … so she walks away from there … geet gets up from her seat & walks towards sameera … sameera also walks few steps towards her … Sameera now is in front of geet … folded her arms & circling around geet while she was sarcastically talking …

Geet & sameera never got along since geet joined the KC … sameera has always been jealous of geet as she knows how much maan was inclined towards geet … now that she came to know that maan broke their engagement because of geet … she wants to hurt geet in every possible way she can … geet never liked her … but at the same time never showed her bitterness towards sameera … but after knowing the truth that she was cheating on maan … she wanted sameera to be away from her man & wanted to give him every happiness that she can give him … and all the love she can shower on him which he was deprived of since he was a child … & was also ready to go to any length to protect him from sameera …

sam – you are quite smart for your age …

geet – pardon me …

sam – you are quite fast in your plan & achieved your goal in a very short span & must say you are very good at planning …

geet – plan …. What plan … I am sorry but I did not get you …

sam – since how long were u doing it under my nose …

geet – what … I can't understand what you are talking … & I am not at all interested in what ever you are saying … so please excuse me … I am busy … I have to work …

sam – what do you think of your self … you think you are too smart & that you can make any one follow you like a dog …

geet now understood what sameera meant … whom she was refering to … geet slightly raises her voice … as she did not want to make a nuisance in the office …

geet – excuse me … If I am quiet it does not mean that you can speak what ever you want to & How much ever you want …

sam – I will & what a well executed plan you laid to trap him … you must be happy that you caught quite a big fish … with such a devious plan of yours …

geet – me & trap … devious plan …

sam – tell me geet how did you lure maan in to your trap … I don't mind taking classes from you …

geet - sameera … mind your language …

sam – what wrong did I say …

geet – wrong … can you do any thing right …

sam – now a person like you is gonna teach me what is right & wrong…

geet – yes … if the need arises I would definitely do …

sam – by the way … what makes you think that maan loves you …

geet – I don't have to think … I know it …. & I don't need you to tell me about maan's love …

Sam – oh … you … poor girl …

Geet is looking at sameera … sameera looking at geet … both looking into each other … eye to eye …

Sam – he does not love you … he lusts you … do you get it … he is just using you … flirting with you … enjoying his time with you …

Geet – sameera … mind your language … you don't know maan & don't talk trash about him …

Sam – oh … how ignorant & stupid you are … you think he loves you … he certainly does not … he is after you … because he thinks you have a great figure & are beautiful & hot … pathetic … the worst part is he finding you hot … you & hot … check your figure & mine … how you look & how I look … you are thin & I am healthy …

Geet gave her a dissaproving look … but is allowing her to continue … so that she knows how much poison is there in sam's heart …

Sam - once his desires are satisfied he will throw you out of his life like dirt & will never see you again … did you get it … he lusts you.

Geet shouts - stop your non-sense & stop bad mouthing maan & our pure love …

sam – pure love …

geet – yes … true … deep … mad pure unconditional love …

sam – maan does not know the meaning of love … he knows only to get girls swoon & drool over him … once he knows they are after him he woos them & gets his work done & then never turns back to even see their face …

geet - enough Is enough … I can't throw you out of the office … I so wish I could do that … & wish I had the authority …

sam - oh really now an employee wishes to throw me out …

geet – yes I will … I will do it to any one who will talk ill about maan … you don't have any right to talk about him … I know maan very well.

sam – you think so … that you know him very well … what a pity …. I am sorry to say … but you don't … I know maan more than you … I have been watching him since child hood … his college life … his present … he is not what you are thinking … he is …

geet – I don't need to know about maan from a person like you …

sam – what do you mean a person like me …

geet – yes from a person like you & I don't have to know him since childhood … actually I pity you … because even inspite of knowing him since childhood you could never make a place for you in his heart … neither you could give him place in your heart … you never understood him …

sam – oh really … you think so … you are wrong because … I know maan longer than you know him…

geet – who told you that if we know a person for a longer time … we know them very well … sometimes … even after living with a person for a life time … you can never understand a person … that is you … you literally grew up with maan … still you never understood him … & just see the way … how you are bad mouthing him … if you really had feelings for him … you will never bad mouth that person …

While talking to sameera … geet was thinking about maan & their relationship …

geet - some times just spending few days together you feel like you know each other since ages …

sam mocking geet – is it … that's what you feel about you both …

& finally you accepted that you both are having an affair behind my back …

geet – I don't owe you an explanation regarding me & maan …

any how … a person like you can never understand about relationships … or love … I pity you badly …

sam in a mocking tone

sam – I can see very well that you are an expert in relationships …

geet - excuse me … I don't have time for you & your non-sense … I have to work …

sam - you think so that … what I am saying is non-sense … I am talking the truth …

geet – truth … a woman like you speaks truth … that's news to me … breaking news …

sam – what do you mean by woman like me …

geet – I mean what I say … you also might have understood what I meant … now please excuse me …

geet was about to go back to her seat … sameera does not allow her … she grabs geets hand & stops her from going … in this process she spots the rose in her hair …. Sameera making her eyes big out of anger & jealousy …

Sam – rose …

Sameera tries to take out the rose from geet's hair …. Sameera is moving her hand towards the rose … geet understands her motive & in time holds sameera's hand mid way before it reaches the rose …

Geet in a raised voice – sameera … don't you dare touch the rose …

Sam – oh … I am scared … you are threatening me …

geet twists sameera's wrist with her hand & drops it down with force …

geet – yes I am … till now I kept quiet & was listening to your non sense & crap what all you were talking …. But if you dare or ever try to touch my belongings I will never keep quiet … I hope you understand that … & it's clear to you …

sam – an employee is threatening me ….

Geet – when it is related to my belongings … it really does not matter if I am an employee or not … I hope it is clear to you … before maan comes in here … please leave … because if he comes to know that you are here & mis behaving with me … then even I can't help you … to keep you away from his anger … rest is left to you …

As geet was moving away from her … her locket opens up … as geet was playing with it while she was working before sameera enters … sameera was staring at geet in anger … geet goes & sits in her chair … sameera spots the locket & chain gets a glimpse of geet & maan's pictures in there … she is even more pissed after seeing the locket with their miniature pictures in it.  

Sam – don't be so happy about you and maan … just watch out …

Geet – sure … I will … definitely …

sameera walks out of the cabin in anger … the office staff were having a doubt on what was going on as they could not get to see what was happening … they were present in their seats but trying to get a glimpse of what was going on in geet's room … & also wanted to hear their conversation … they had a doubt that some thing definitely happened between geet & sameera … but they do not have any clue about it …

geet is now working … she places her hand on the locket … finds that the locket is open … she understands that it might have got opened while she was talking to sameera …

sameera is planning her next move … maan came back … maan checks geet through his blinds of the glass partition … finds geet working as usual in her seat … pinky too helping her …

It's almost 4 : 30 in the evening … as per sameera's plan … every one is collected in the conference hall & all the arrangements were done as per her plan … the entire office staff is present except geet … sasha was asked to bring maan to the conference hall … geet was not informed of the exact time … on purpose … geet was given a different time to enter the hall … geet was asked to enter after maan enters so that geet will not be present beside maan … as geet was as punctual as maan she starts as per her time … there was a cake placed on the table …

sasha was accompanying maan … geet is also walking towards the hall … maan enters the hall along with sasha … when maan entered the hall …. sameera was having her back towards maan & was facing the window … so that he does not spot her & leave right away from the door itself after asking every one to leave … as that will not solve her purpose … sasha takes him to the part of the table where the cake was placed … maan has no clue as to what was happening … he was angry … as to why every one was collected in the conference hall instead of working … before he could open his mouth & shout at them … sameera comes & stands next to him … the entire office staff has circled them in such a way that maan is fixed in his place & can't move away from there easily … geet enters the hall … is shocked to see maan standing next to sameera & also in front of the cake … even before maan could ask what was happening … sameera starts her speech or rather say announcement … maan is watching sameera … he does not want to stand over there but his way was blocked by sameera & sasha … he wanted to push them to a side & walk away from there … but he could not behave in such an uncivilized manner in front of the entire staff so he keeps quiet & is bearing her presence …

sam – thank you every one for coming over here to share our happiness …

maan – happiness …

sameera looking at geet while she was announcing …

sam – yes … happiness … we will be getting married very soon … probably in the next 15 days … maan was unable to wait even a single day without me … & he wanted to get married to me right away ….

so he called me back from London …

geet to herself – wedding in 15 days … maan did not tell me any thing about this … does maan know about this or is he ignorant …

geet looking at maan questioningly … maan in turn telling her I am ignorant believe me … this was the eye talk that was going on between maan & geet …

sameera holding maan's hand & cuttting the cake forcibly … then feeding the cake in his mouth again forcibly … as maan was not opening his mouth the office staff was requesting him to have the cake … maan takes the cake from sameera's hands … sameera giving maan a side hug … while maan was shocked at her announcement & her behaviour … he never thought she would create a scene in the office …

maan to himself – "knowing sam I should have thought that she would definitely do something on these lines … why am I surprised … I should not have been … "

maan was trying to get off from her … but she was holding him tight … sameera noticed that geet saw what all was going on & thinking that her purpose was solved … she now wants to kiss maan to check out geet's reaction … maan & geet both were having eye contact while sameera was hugging maan …

maan & Geet eye talk continues … maan asking geet not to believe what she was watching with his eyes … while maan was shaking his head & was trying to tell her not to believe what ever was going on between him & sameera

maan could see that geet was unhappy & that tears were building in her eyes … he was trying to get out from that woman's hold … even before maan could realise & release himself from her clutches … sameera kissed maan on his cheeks … that's it … geet could not take it any more … Geet has her eyes full of tears & they already started flowing down her cheek the instant she saw sameera kiss him … geet runs away from there … maan realises what just happened … he frees himself from her with force … moves away from there …

maan – sam ... stop all this public display right now …

maan to the office staff – & everybody … right now … back to your seats … enough of the celebration … put an end to this …

sam grinding her teeth in anger as maan left her hold & also told off the entire office staff … but at the same time is happy that geet was sad & teary eyed & was successful in making her cry & was also happy that she was successful in partially creating a rift between maan & geet … Maan walks out immediately … rushes towards geet's cabin … geet is found no where in the cabin … he calls the security guard to find out about geet … the security guard informs him that geet left on her scooty … maan rushes towards the exit … maan is near the lift … adi who was busy with his accounts did not attend the get together what sameera organised had no clue as to what happened to geet & why maan was in a rush … adi comes behind maan & gets hold of him near the lift & informs him that he needs some urgent signatures of maan on some files …

maan – is it really that urgent …

adi – yes sir … very very urgent other wise I would not have stopped you …

maan signs the necessary files & rushes towards the parking lot … maan gets into his car … calls geet … geet is not answering her phone … maan started driving & is calling geet … still no response from her … geet in the mean while enters her home ignores the phone call with tears still flowing down her cheek … she then bolts her door partially … stands with her back to the door … her cell phone rings again … she throws her bag on the sofa in the living room … walks into her bedroom … throws her duppatta on the sofa in her bed room walks into the bath … turns on the shower & stands under the shower … geet standing under the shower crying … her tears were uncontrollable … she was weeping inconsolably … she was upset with the disgusting behaviour of sameera …. How sameera was sticking to maan in front of the entire office & was displaying affection in front of every one … geets clothes were totally wet …

maan who was worried about geet misunderstanding him was driving his car at speed more than the mentioned speed limit … as he wanted to get hold of geet & wanted to clear all the misunderstandings between them … the traffice police catches him … & pulls his car to the side & gives him a ticket …

maan – I am in a hurry … it's an emergency … just tell me how much fine I have to pay …

without waiting for an answer … from the traffice police … maan pulls out a bundle of notes & hands them to the cop … the cop was looking at maan in surprise … as he always found people who refused to pay their fine … & here we have a person who just hands him a bunch of bills … the cop leaves maan's way & is still surprised as maan paid more than the amount & even after paying his fine … he is again rushing towards geet's house … at the same speed …

traffic police laughing – lagtha hain bechara …. pyar ka maara hain …

maan finally reaches geet's house … this time he was not knocking at geet's door because he now knows geet … that she will never open the door for him when she is angry or upset already he had experienced before … so he checks the windows if they were open … he does not find any window open … he remembers that last time the door was open … so he goes near the door to check if it was open or not … this time the door was locked … but maan did not loose hope he was trying to open the door … this time he decided to use his tai chi skills to open the door …. He turns & kicks the door with his left leg … the door bangs open … maan enters the house … geet's anger cooled down … after she stood under the shower … geet in a fit of rage forgot to take her clothes inside the bath … & she stood under the shower with her clothes on … there by she does not have any dry clothes to wear … geet is ready to change … is searching for her towel … does not find it … remembers that she dried the towel in the balcony …

geet – babaji … what did I do … in a fit of rage … I forgot to bring my clothes …

maan in hall saw geet's bag on the sofa … was checking for geet in her kitchen … does not find her in the kitchen …

maan – geet … geet … where are you …

geet does not hear maan's voice … she spots the silver colored satin night wear with noodle straps hanging off the bar … what she purchased before leaving to hoshiarpur … she left it in the bath after she tried it in the morning … as she was not happy with the night wear she planned to return it … but now … as she had no alternative so she decides to wear it now & change it once she gets out of the bath … geet wears the night wear & comes out of the bath … maan enters the bed room at the same time geet enters the room … maan while entering the room …

maan – geet … if you are inside why are you not answering me …  

This song is from khamoshi …. Bhahon ki darmiyan one of my fav songs of all time  thought might gel in with the situation so I used it over here … enjoy the song with the update …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_MDTYG7I48 

maan & geet both spot each other … as soon as they both spot each other they both freeze … maan never expected he would see geet in an attire which would be a treat to his eyes which he always wanted to see geet after their wedding … probably in their honey moon … he was planning on purchasing a similar night wear for her … & geet never expected to actually go out in front of maan in a dress which she felt was revealing & short that's why after wearing it in the morning she wanted to return it … as she did not like it … but the way maan was looking at her she understood maan loved her in that attire …

maan checking out geet from top to bottom he could easily see all her curves … maan was having an urge to run his fingers on her curves … maan swallowing the lump in his throat after he got that urge  … his eyes were travelling up & down … geet was feeling shy & was blushing & was feeling uncomfortable by maan's stare … geet's heart was racing at a super sonic speed … similarly maan's heart was also in the same condition … maan could not help it … and his eyes were totally fixed on her … she could see his lips opened up & his eyes narrowing down … she again saw another lump in his throat which he swallowed …

geet was trying to cover her self so she criss crosses her hands in front of her chest … geet turns so that now she is facing maan from her side … so that maan can see her side face … geet still feeling shy … her heart beat was raising … both stealing glances at each other … looking into each other's eye & then suddenly taking away the gaze off each other …

she could feel & understand the way maan was looking at her today … maan never felt that way before … not even when he was in farm house … geet felt as though maan could see through what she was wearing … she was feeling even more embarrassed to have entered her own bedroom in such a revealing & short attire which was above her knees … geet covering her chest with one hand … while she was pulling her dress down to cover her knees with her another hand … as though pulling it down will help her …

geet & maan's hearts both were skipping a beat … both can feel the tension that they both were going through & can also see the burning passion in each other's eyes … they both felt … the eagerness they both had … to come close to each other & how these two felt to break the wall & all barriers that were there in between them … it looked as though no one can stop them tonight … in becoming united …

geet still facing maan from her side & now is looking down at the floor & was feeling shy while Maan was walking towards her … as maan was closing in the space between them … both of their heart beats were raising & were beating at jet speed … Maan is standing in front of geet … maan moves the locks of her wet hair that was falling on her face & tucks it behind her ears with utmost love & affection … then runs his index finger from her maang to her lips … caressess her soft tender lips from left to right & right to left … geet tightens her fist while maan was gently caressing her lips … geet & maan both are looking into each other's eyes … maan then holds her chin & pulls her close towards him … maan closing the space between their lips which was few milli meters apart ... maan coiling his hands around her slim waist & pushing her towards him pressing her onto him … geet also coils her hands now around his neck … maan & geet's eye lock session continues …

maan then starts kissing her chin then under her chin … next her throat then her neck … geet takes off her hands off his neck & places her hands on his chest … maan hands travelling from her waist feeling all her curves … then his fingers now land onto her night wear straps … he lays his hands on them … both have an eye lock … he was tempted to slide the straps off her shoulder & kiss her profusely … but …. maan takes off his hands off her straps as he felt geet was feeling uncomfortable … but he starts placing a series of kissing on her shoulders … geet succumbs to maan … due to the tension & pressure prevailing inside her … she breaks off his shirt buttons … there by making both of them even more vulnerable to each other … geet realises what she just did … as a result of which maan's shirt is wide open … she too wanted to feel his bare chest & had the urge to kiss him near his heart …

maan then places his right hand under her knees & left arm around her back & scoops her into his arms … geet coils her arms around his neck … maan slowly carries her to her bed … places her on the bed … geet still has her arms coiled around him … maan looking into her eyes & her coiled arms around him … maan taking her hands off him … she is again coiling them around him … maan takes them off … she now holds her shirt which was opened & pulls him towards her.

maan is now talking to her through his eyes & signalling her …

maan - (you don't want me to go away from you is it …)

geet nods her head in a yes while she was smiling at him …

geet – (yes … I don't want you to go away from me …)

maan bending over geet & coming close to her … geet takes her hands off him & places her hands on her face & is covering it ... maan takes her hands off her face & both have an eye lock … maan is now closing the space between their faces … while he is adjusting his position next to her … now he is quiet close enough to her & is about to seal her lips with his …

The clock strikes 6 … ting … ting … ting … ting … ting … ting … making maan & geet come back to the real world from their fantasy world they both were in few minutes ago … they both had the same dream making them blush like hell … both feeling embarrassed & uncomfortable … for dreaming about their love in such a way …

Geet & Maan have an eye lock … while geet was still trying to pull down her dress to cover her knees with one hand & with the other trying to cover her shoulders … maan spots her duppatta which was lying on the sofa … he walks towards it … picks up the duppatta opens it wide & is now walking towards geet … geet was feeling shy & was unable to look at him in embarassment … but at the same time both were still stealing glances at each other … maan is now infront of her … geet has both her hands criss crossed covering her shouldes …. Maan covers her with her duppatta … & hugs her tight … geet has her hands folded between them … both continue the hug for few minutes … maan kisses her on her forehead … while he was still hugging her …  

Maan – geet you change … I will wait for you outside … if I see you some more time in this attire … I may have to give into my temptation & desire to be with you …

Geet hides her self in his chest … maan places another kiss on her wet hair …

Maan smiling – now go & change … before you turn me naughty …

Geet smiles – ok … I will … give me 2 min …

Maan walks out of the bed room while geet was walking towards the closet to pull out clothes … both were turning back & looking at each other while walking away from each other … maan closes geet's bed room door without turning back & has his back resting on to the door &  then has his right hand on his heart …

Maan – oh babaji … I love her so much … I can't live without her … I  have to clear & solve all the problems very soon … before sameera messes our life … today I can convince & pacify geet … but if I leave sameera like this then she will go to any length … I have to take care of sameera before she could do any other damage … she was talking about wedding in 15 days … even after I broke off our engagement & said that the marriage is off …

Girls let me know how you liked this update … hope you liked it … comments & criticism are welcome …

Edited by dewdropred - 11 June 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetroshni77shanky18vini187scarce05nehavashipayal906bullsafireluminousvishruti.sirisyedahasmi123Paingelneetugarg123shruthiruchsblessednimbhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJiamans22lakshmisalvadinonabebu-Elfin-varshakhedekarmons_mbRujul13rosesanaanaum91palakchopravarsha-sharmasupernasahuteju2292madhu.pmlistsuba2011maanluverkhushboo22Hina.khanxxxmansijani21Srabon_DharasiroililyHADmishtimaaneetkimeetangelwordsam_sweet_parimaansi007huny.thebestabina03cherieLoverdoosheekaSakshiGargkptlaangelis-serenity-summikhancharlie1950dreamy4ever-Humera-raj_202KinshukKiDewanisindu_gurticyum321-maankimishti-amzu32bubblycoolgangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovieloverninaviJayaRneethuMGsldeepsNav2010-SmexySmile-Shimmerrnats0101NinnzGm-Zahra15-monika1992rupzloveu18myprideKrishnaluv94ritzy09paponeconpatakha-guddi-Veritaserum-drdee142ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1anjucooldoll.12MaaneetDeewangisptrnoSahSahswetha10RajeevGurtiFanpop77divareenaAmoureuxhinal_maaneetsakshi.ekanshKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpio-Priti11-nahtani88Ash1991maaniqrarsroopalimaanseeshah10--aarthi--seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6bharkhasumona28kahkashansakinapreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212maaneetsangelana56love2_somaAsmi13Craziest_MG_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-pickachubhanu_rekhagfelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee..AnushaGeet..

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
yippeee me first to reserve...Dancing
di it was a great update as always...
i love the trust geet has on her maan and she didnt got trapped in sameera's trap...
thank god maan has decided to plan something to do abt that evil... it was trustful romantic and awesome update...do continue soon

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 11 June 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123bubblycooldewdropred

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedthat was such a lovely & romantic updateEmbarrassed
luved it x
grrr hate that sameera,,glad dat geet didnt fall into her talks
poor geet was heartbroken seeing sameera kiss maan
maan was just eating her alive wiv his eyes wen he saw wiv dat nightdress
loved their dream...
hope maan clears this MU soon
cont soon Xx...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblycoolsakshi.ekanshdewdropred

-Humera- IF-Dazzler
-Humera-
-Humera-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Edited:

Awesome update Hug
I was so into the update I forgot where I was ROFL

Urgh Hate SameeraAngry And the way she was talking to Geet in the cabin..
Glad that Geet was answering her back..
Don't worry Geet you will get the authority to kick her out very soon Wink
Hate the way Sameera made that announcement and kissed Maan's cheek Angry

Loved Maan's eagerness to clear up the misunderstanding, I hope he does clear it up soon, I am sure he will Smile
 The romance was so dreamy Day Dreaming*sighs* Embarrassed
Maan came in just at the right time Wink he got to see Geet in that attire before they are married, at least he doesn't need to imagine what she looks like in a nightdress Tongue

Awww it was sooo sweet how both Maan and Geet were having the same dream Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Hope Maan manages to clear all the misunderstandings in the next update Smile
Thanks for the pm.. x

Edited by humz_786 - 11 June 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshdewdropred

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
oh wooowww
wonderful update
i loved it
and the way u explained the expressions of maaneet
to me it seemed like i am watching it on tv
ahahahhaaa
god job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshdewdropred

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
loved it when geet was so daring in giving the answers to sameera...
but that b*& Censored  and sasha kamini they had to plan something...
i dont think that geet mu maan and his love but she was hurt to c sameera close to maan...
u r such a tease...that close romantic moment had to b their imagination...sara mood karab kar diya...
oh i dont want to c maan made fool by sameera again yaar...its sick...
pl cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wonderful update

dewdropred

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i knew it...i guessed it was a dream...but wat a wondeful dream...thnx...

dewdropred

Go to top