Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 119)

soni-zee IF-Dazzler
soni-zee
soni-zee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome, lovely dearDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
okeies.me loved all the songs...
dil ibadat speciaaly...

updates bhi mast tha!!
aa gayi wo chudail humare maanetet ko satane finally!!
the dream n maans plans were awesome..me was grinning thruout...

dadima is the pendulum..pata nahi kya karegi!!

wwhen maan went to conf..i thot dadi will do some kand..also when brij took her to HP..mujhe laga ke darjee geet ki haath peele karenge!! lekin nahi...me happy...

chat n icecream...wowowo...and th kiss...amazing...

loved how u justified it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudidewdropred

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
great part
oh no shes back...
con't soon

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
sorry dii for readin it so late...
luvly update...n me want to eat vada paav...
Luvd ive cream n paani poori waala stuff...amazing luvly..me dint listen to the song as logged in through mobile...n saalaaam e ishq songs r gud...

Me hate this sameera..paatha nahi zaalim kahaan se aa gaayeee

dewdropred

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
loved the update...
enjoyed it...
maaneet moments was perfect...
them sharing all those things abt each other...their dinner...their ride back home...
oops sam is back...
i am sure more trouble to come now...
but i trust maan and he will take care of it as usual...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Thank you every one for all your wonderful comments …. Loved reading them … *******************************************

Part 15:-

Maan on his way back to his room after geet drops him off in the premesis of khurana mansion … maan is walking towards the mansion … he was ecstatic thinking about the time he spent with his love … from the time they both met today evening … they met each other after a gap of almost 2 weeks.

maan was thinking that after his birthday (the day he & geet spent together )in farm house … today was another best day in his life … Euphoric maan walking towards his room having no clue what's in store for him inside his room …

Sameera was breaking all the available things in maan's room … as dadima's room was in the other wing … dadima has no clue as to what's happening in maan's room …  

Maan now enters his bed room & gets shock of his life when he  gets a view of his bed room … his files scattered all over the place … his favorite vase broken & crushed into pieces … the lamps lying broken … his business magazines on the floor … pillows torn & cotton from the pillows spread all over the place … bedsheet pulled out of the bed … all his belongings lying scattered on the floor … his room looked like as though it was hit by a terrible tornado …

He finally finds sameera among the mess created by her … she is sitting on the floor … with her back to the bed … & hair all over her face looking like a witch …. maan understands who is responsible for the whole mess  … sameera too spots maan … sameera gets up & walks towards him … maan is walking towards his cabinet with anger …

Maan – what is all this …

Sam – you are asking me … I think I should ask you that question …

Maan – what do you mean …

Sam – what is going on between you & her …

Maan – who are you to ask me …

Sam – I am your fiancee …

Maan – fiancee … you think so … you remember that now …

Sam – yes I am … I never forgot that …

Maan – is it … but your behaviour proved that you never remembered that I was your fiancee …

Sam – I do remember …

Maan in a fierce tone

Maan – anyhow … I am not at all sorry to inform you …  that you are no longer my fiancee … I hope you are listening to me …

Sam equally fierce …

Sam – maan …. What nonsense are you talking …

Maan – what ever I am informing you … is the truth not non-sense … you are no longer my fiancee & speaking about it …

Sameera looking at him in surprise & anger …

Maan - first of all … I have never ever considered that we both were even engaged … we were engaged for the world not for me …. that's the reason I never wore the ring what you gave me during the engagement ceremony …

Maan - still if you want me to be clear … listen with your ears opened …. I am breaking our so called engagement & we are not going to get married ….

Sameera never expected that maan would say these words to her …

Sam – what … what did you just say …

Maan still in fierce tone

Maan – you heard me right … this wedding is off … I am breaking the engagement …

Maan then takes the ring from the cabinet & hands it over to sameera …  

Maan – here it is … you are no longer my fiancee … I hope it is clear now to you … you may leave … as I don't want to see your face.

Sam – oh … it's because of her …

Maan – I don't owe you any explanation …

Sam – yes you do …

Maan shouting …

Maan – No … I Don't …

Sam – what did you find in her that I don't have …

Maan – I don't need to answer you …

Sam – you have to …

Maan – I said I don't need to …

Sam – just because you think … you think that … she has great physique & is beautiful … charming … humourous … spontaneous & makes you laugh with all her stupid antics … you prefer spending your time with her & want to break our engagement …

Maan making his already big eyes even more big …

Maan – I said I don't need to answer you …

Sam – why will you … you want my opinion about her … I think she is foolish … loud … luring … stupid … ugly …

Maan – sameera … Shut your mouth … don't talk rubbish about her …

Sam – oh … so now you can't bear any thing against her … is there some thing more … which I doubt is there between you both …

Maan – I repeat … I don't need to answer you & you may leave … the door is open …

Sam shrugging her shoulders …

Sam – ok ok … maan … cool down …. We will make a deal …

Sam - if you want her … just use her for some time & then throw her away & then marry me … problem solved …

Maan shouts on top of his voice …

Maan – Hold your Toungue & Mind your Language sameera … just get out from my room …

Sameera coming close to maan & is looking into his eyes ... she is exactly looking & bahaving as a psycho …

Sam – why maan … what wrong did I say … that is what you want from her … isn't it … any how by now … you might have already slept with her … didn't you … so use her till we get married or till you get bored & then throw her away … it's so simple …

Maan raises his hand to slap her … but stops in mid air … Maan Still angry & shouting at her …

Maan – don't you dare talk about her in such a filthy language…

Sam – well what wrong did I say … when you both can kiss each other … who knows what not has happened between both of you … who knows that you both did not do it … after all you both have hot blood & are constantly with each other most of the time … from morning to night …

Maan – you & your dirty & filthy mind … you think about every one in the same way just like you … because you are of … such a sort … what else can be expected from a disgusting person like you …

Sam – disgusting & me … what was she doing then … hugging & kissing you shamelessly …

Maan – you will never understand & frankly speaking … I don't owe you an explanation …

Pyscho Sam raises her hand to hit maan in his chest with her fist … maan catching hold of her hand …

Sam – what wrong did I say … come on tell me … I know you both did it … come on accept it … how was she … how did she lure you … was she good … that's why you find her interesting & are unable to forget her … lost interest in me …

Maan leaving her hand which he was holding a minute ago …

Maan – sameera … stop your non sense … not another word against my geet & let me make it clear … I was never interested in you … you always were forcing yourself onto me every where in public & when we were alone …

Sam – maan … if you want you can still enjoy her even after we get married … you can have your time with her while you are still with me … I don't mind …

Maan – sameera … enough … I am not like you neither is my geet … keep your thoughts & advice to you … I don't need them …

Sam – oh … your geet …

Maan moving away from sameera …

Maan – yes … she is my geet … that's it ... I had enough of your crap …. I am warning you now … not another word against her …

Maan controlling his anger … Sam shouting at maan …

Sam – she is such a -----  …. Sleeping with you … snatching away my would be husband … she is a blo*dy home breaker.

Maan also shouting equally …

Maan – sameera … that's it … just get out … if you don't … I will forget that you are a woman …

Sam – really … what would you do …

Maan – I am not going to tell you … you just watch what I can do … leave before I throw you out …

Maan giving sameera a disgusting & get lost from here look …

Sameera coming close to maan …

Sam – maan why are we fighting over that woman … let's make peace & enjoy our time … by the way … any how you don't have any problem doing with that woman … why not me … if you really wanted you could have asked me & I could have done it with you long back … I was always ready by your side … was just waiting for a small signal from you …

Sameera tries to seduce maan thinking that he will fall for her cheap tricks … sameera while opening  her tops first two buttons … before she could proceed to the next button … maan grabs her hand & throws her out of his room …

Maan – my geet is not like you … never comapre yourself with her … she is my princess … my angel … my life … you are not even worthy enough to take her name … just get lost from here …

Sam – you …. You … Rejected me for that worthless woman … I will see to it that … you will pay for this insult maan …

Maan – get the hell out of here … don't ever show me your dirty & rotten face again & don't you ever dare to come over here & don't you ever take geet's name … Khurana Mansion doors are closed for you … just get lost from here …

Sam – you will pay maan … you definitely will …

Maan closes his bed room doors on her face … Sameera breaks some more vases which were arranged In the corridor while she leaves … Maan then calls nakul & asks him to clean his room & corridor while he was working in his study … confused nakul does as instructed …

geet calls maan & informs him that she reached home safely but could not speak longer as her parents were also waiting for her call … so she hangs up the phone & calls her parents … maan was feeking awful … but did not want geet to know what he was going through so he does not ask her to talk to him for some more time like he always does … he was in a fear that geet might find out what he was going through … he was feeling right opposite to what he was feeling before he entered his room & met sameera …

maan was feeling terrible that because of him geet was verbally abused & was bad mouthed by sameera … maan was also thinking on how to protect geet from sameera …

Next day morning …. Maan  came early to office even before geet arrived & he is in his cabin … relaxing in his chair with his eyes closed & thinking over sameera's issue & planning to inform her parents about their break up & also thinking on how to keep geet away from sameera till he solves all the problems related to sameera …

Sameera & Geet both are in the parking lot of KC … sameera gets down her car & is in front of her car … geet does not spot sameera as she was eager to meet maan … but sameera spots her … sameera also notices that geet was having a big smile on her face & was carrying a white Rose bouquet … sameera could not stand the fact that geet bought the bouquet for maan as she knows that maan loves white roses … Sameera in a fit of rage she throws her purse towards the  windshield … the windshield cracks a bit but does not break … she is not satisfied as she is still angry … she  throws her cell phone with force at the windshield there by shattering the windshield into pieces …

geet was in the same mood as maan was the previous night before he met sameera … Geet enters the office … geet is now outside maan's cabin door … knocks on his cabin door …

Geet – may I come in sir …

Maan to himself – it's geet outside … I should be normal … otherwise she will understand that I am worried & some thing is bothering me …

Maan – come in …

Maan is trying to be normal & is not looking at geet but at the building plan which is in front of him which was upside down…

Geet – good morning sir …

Maan – good morning …

Geet to herself – tanda tanda gud morning … what happened to him … let me see …

Geet – sir … I bought roses for you …

Maan – fine … arrange them in the vase in front of you …

Geet – arrange them …

Maan – yes … arrange them …

Geet while she was arranging the flowers … wondering what happened to maan … but she decides not to disturb him … but she was equally worried … was thinking what happened to him he was fine till yesterday night … why is he being indifferent towards her & why is he neither looking at her nor the roses …

Geet – sir … I arranged …

Maan – good …

Geet staring at him while she was making her eyes big  … but maan is still not looking at her ….

Geet to herself – what happened to him … he did not even look at me.

Geet – fine … I am leaving … sir …

Maan – ok ….

Geet startled – ok …

Geet started to leave wondering about the strange behaviour of maan … but she was walking slowly as she did not want to leave & also she wanted maan to come behind her & stop her.

Geet to herself – he is not even bothered that I am leaving …

maan realises that because of his worry he has not spoken to his geet properly & quickly gets up & walks towards her & catches hold of her hand in the nick of the time before she could open the door … maan then pulls her towards him … geet twirls & falls on him with her hands on his shoulders … maan coils his hands around her waist …

Maan – meeshti … you are leaving … just like that …

Geet – what to do … you are so busy & buried in that plan … that you don't have time for me now …

Maan – sorry meeshti … did not mean that … well let me see what you bought for me …

Maan holding geet in his embrace while he walks backwards towards the table where the vase was … maan & geet both have an eye lock … while walking towards the table … geet has comfortably coiled her hands around his shoulders …

Maan – you bought roses for me …

Geet – yes …

Maan – why …

Geet – just like that … by the way … do I need to have a reason …

Maan – no … meeshti … you don't …

Maan holds geet with his left hand around her waist & picks up a rose from the vase … but while pulling out the rose from the vase … he pricks himself with the thorn which was there on the stem …

Maan – ouch …

Geet – what happened maan …

maan still does not leave the rose … pulls the rose out & has it in his hand … geet understands that he might have pricked himself with the rose …

maan – nothing …

geet – maan show me your hand …

maan – it's nothing geet … leave it …

geet grabs maan's hand & checks out that he pricked his index finger & it was bleeding … she qucikly keeps his finger in her mouth & starts sucking the blood so that the bleeding stops with her eyes closed …. The rose was touching her temple … maan was observing her & he slowly pulls out the rose from his right hand with his left hand & holds it in his left hand … geet still holding his hand …

geet – maan … how are you feeling now …

maan – better …

geet smiles … maan too gives her a smile …

geet – the bleeding stopped …

maan – if you are ready to treat my wounds in this manner … then I don't mind getting hurt everyday …

geet drops maan's hands immediately & starts blushing …

geet – maan stop it …

geet has her left hand palm rested on the table … maan now holds the rose in his right hand … closing in the space in between them & starts running the rose on geet's left hand starting it from her fingers with the petals touching geet's hand …. blushing geet looking into maan's eyes & maan was also looking into her eyes … geet lifts her left shoulder up slowly & slightly while maan was running the rose on her hand …. Maan is still running the rose on her hand … very slowly now proceeds to her wrist … then her forearm … caresses her forearm with the flower for some time … wondering the flower was more delicate or geet's silky smooth skin on which the rose was sliding … he then proceeds to her elbow … next her arm above the elbow … then her shoulder … as soon as maan reached her shoulder …. Geet closes her eyes … he then runs the rose through her collar bones … to & fro thrice … then goes up throught her neck … next her right ear … he is now proceeding upwards towards her temple … next her forehead … now he is coming down to her eyes … softly touching her right eye then her left eye … next coming down to her left cheek caressing her cheek with the rose for sometime … finally coming & stopping on her lips …. The rose is now in between maan & geet's lips … maan was caressing geet's lips with the rose … geet slowly opens her eyes … maan looking into her eyes through the corner of his eye while he was still aiming at her lips ... blushing Geet slowly takes the rose from his hand with her left hand …

geet has the rose in her hand … geet then turns & has her back to maan is trying to move away from him … but maan grabs her by her waist with both of his hands & pulls her towards him … geet rests her back on his chest … maan has his hands rested on geet's hands & on her belly … maan comes close to her right ear … maan in his sensous voice.

maan – meeshti …

geet – hmmm …

maan - I love you …

geet – I love you too …

maan – don't know why when ever you come in front of me I tend to forget every thing me … myself … all my worries … problems … everything …

geet – acha …

maan – haan …  

geet – so what problems are you having now …

maan biting his tongue … thinking he slipped out & geet caught him …

maan – nothing …

geet – maan are you hiding some thing from me …

maan – no geet … why would I …

geet – then … you better not …

maan then releases his right hand & picks up another rose from the vase … breaks & cuts short the stem a bit … he then takes out the hair pin from geet's hair on her right hand side & places the rose in geet's hair on that spot & he places the hair pin securely to her hair & the rose … so that the rose does not fall of her hair … maan kisses her hair … geet feels the rose in her hair … turns back & hugs maan … maan & geet hug for some time … they both comes out of the hug … but maan still has his arms around her waist … geet has her hands on his shoulder …

geet – maan … I have to go … it's been a long time … I came into your cabin …

maan – stay for some more time … meeshti …

geet – maan … I have to go & work … other wise my Dusht Dhanav boss will eat me alive …

maan – show me your boss I will handle him …

geet – maan … bahut hogaya … now let me go …

maan – you can work here … meeshti …

geet – maan … I can't … all my files are there in my cabin … let me go … & I have to work with pinky … so have to go to my cabin …

maan – fine … you can … but pay your fine & leave …

geet – fine …

maan pointing his cheeks …

geet – you want fine …

maan – yes … I do …

geet while blushing … maan facing his cheek to geet …geet lifts her right hand a bit & softly slaps maan's left cheek … maan holding his left cheek …

maan – what was that …

geet – the fine you asked …

maan – geet I did not mean this …

geet giggling – really … I thought you meant this … when you said fine …  

maan turns his face away & folds his hands in disgruntle … geet grabs maan's face with both of her hands & pulls it towards her & plants a kiss on his left cheek & right cheek … maan smiles ….

Geet – can I go now …

Maan nods his head in a no …

Geet – ab kya hua …

Maan – wait …

Maan also kisses her on her cheeks …

Maan – ab jao …

Geet – maan aap bhi naa …

Maan – kya main bhi …

Geet – maan I am going now bye … will meet you later …

Geet starts leaving … maan pulls her towards him …

Maan - now give me a hug … so that your aroma stays with me for some time so that I can work with the feeling that you are around me  till you come back …

Geet – maan … you have become a romeo …

Maan – my juliet … you are responsible for my behaviour …

Geet hugs maan … they both come out of the hug after some time … Geet goes back to her cabin … she is unaware that she was again being watched by sameera … sameera knew geet was going to maan's cabin so after geet enters maan cabin … sameera was keeping a watch on maan's cabin door waiting for geet to exit … sameera watches geet exit maan's cabin & also notices that geet was blushing … not only that she also noticed the white rose in geet's hair when geet entered her cabin … she understands that maan did that … sameera could not tolerate it any more … She is walking towards geet's cabin … geet is now in her cabin working on noida project … geet calls pinky to come to her cabin … sameera is now standing in front of geet … geet is shocked to see sameera in front of her.

Girls let me know how you liked this update … hope you liked it … comments & criticism are welcome …

Edited by dewdropred - 20 May 2011 at 5:00am

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvainlwgeetroshni77vini187scarce05nehavashilovelyninibindiyas1980geettsamixy2011misthi_khurananeetugarg1232203sanyuktavishruti.sirigagsymukadam12345678asmi123Paingelshreya satishTinkJiamans22lakshmisalvadibhakbhartifanalu5123optimismkirannaryanipulvi16Sominababaprathyusmiling-Elfin-alfiya7surbhijn106shruthiruchsfullyfaltukhushboo22teju2292Srabon_Dhara.Regal.huny.thebestam_sweet_parim-g19Hina.khanxxxmaaneetkimeetmysticangelmy_maan_geetsiroililymaansi007abina03cherieLoverdoosheekaSakshiGargjennifer1993kptlaksnanks_amsixraycharlie1950-serenity-summikhandreamy4everKinshukKiDewaniunknown.cyum321amzu32-maankimishti-sheetalvasaJayaRneethuMGNav2010sldeeps-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverShimmerrshalinisaran89nats0101NinnzGm_Jyothi_-Zahra15-kiran_ratiritzy09rupzloveuKrishnaluv94wajiha-1paponeconpatakha-guddi-Veritaserum-sanu3108ambbihaluv_DDmrk-1esha143anjucoolmechantefillesmallvillekomlikapunjabi.princesSahSahswetha10divareena*Dakoo_Minzy*RajeevGurtiFan-Priti11-sptrnonamita25sweet scorpionahtani88mitzi11Ash1991sona-raiTeju_wkarhinal_maaneetsakshi.ekanshmaaniqra-KartikNaira-rsroopalimaanseeshah10Sabmeratu.zaara2212seemamarypreethiakahkashansakina-MansiKohli-love2_somamaaneetsangelMaaneetDeewangiCraziest_MGleverneCrazyCutesyabinash079_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachukhwaishfanspvd..AnushaGeet..

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
wow awsome one yaar...
now that sameerra bitch ll say something and confuse her 

dewdropred

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
why couldnt maan through that photos of sameera with this he may loose geet thats my worry

dewdropred

Go to top