Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 113)

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
so sorry for commenting so late di...CryCry
just came ol after so many days...
the update was awesome..
loved it..
waiting for the next part...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Part 14:-

After their first kiss … geet consoling maan as he was feeling that he tricked geet into it … they Both hug & have tears in their eyes … their hug continues …

Geet – maan … why do we both love each other so much that we want to see the other person happy …

Maan & Geet come out of the hug …

maan – meeshti … please wait & sit right in front of me … I have little bit of work to finish … will complete it & then we will go out for dinner & spend some more time together …

geet – ok … maannuu …

geet is waiting for man …. Maan finishes his work … they both leave holding each other's hands ….

Maan & geet in the parking lot & are about to get into the car … but maan notices flat tyre in his car …

Maan – oh no … we have a flat tyre …

Geet – great …

Maan - we will take a cab … come let's go … we can get the car fixed tomorrow …

Geet – maan I think you are forgetting …

Maan – what …

Geet – that … I drive a scooty …

Maan – so …

Geet – so … I will drive you home on my scooty …

Maan – are you kidding me …

Geet – you think I don't have any other work … come let's go …. Waise don't worry I am a good driver … you will be safe & in 1 piece …

Maan – but don't you think so … it would be funny if you drive & I sit behind you while you drive … I will drive … geet …

Geet – maan atleast once let me drive & I want you to sit in my back seat while I drive … it would be a sweet memory for us … & after some time you can drive … in that way we both can remember this day ….

Maan – your wish is my command madam … come let's go …

Geet – you know maan …

Maan – what geet …

Geet - I want every moment of our life we spend together to be a sweet memory that we can remember it for the rest of our life …

Geet – and after we become old … we might recollect at all these incidents & we may smile or laugh at what we did … & also … we might be content & satisfied that we enjoyed our life to the full …. Hain naa ….

Maan coils his arms around her shoulders … looking into her eyes …

Maan – meeshti … do you know this is one of the 1000000000000's reason why I love you …

Geet – acha …

geet too coiling her hands around maan's neck …

Maan – haan geet …

Geet smiling … – maan … you told me 1 reason what about the remaining 1000000000000's reasons …

Maan – well … I told you some reasons before in my letter … do you remember ….

Geet – yes … I do … I can never forget the contents of the letter … but what about the rest …

Maan – I will give you all the reasons … firstly … Geet I love your simplicity …

Geet – ok …

Maan - your clean heart which never thinks ill of any one … even to those who have harmed you …

Geet – ok …

Maan – you always give priority to other's happiness first than yours …

Geet – this is your quality too maan …

Maan - you are full of life & you know what to do & when to do … how to do … & you also know how to live your life ……. After you came into my life I learnt so many things from you which I was unaware of before …

Geet – ok …

Maan – you are always yourself … never ever try to be some one else . whom you are not …

Geet – ok ….

Maan – you never care what people think about you … you always do what you feel is right …

Geet – aur …

Maan smiling – baki ke phursat se bata ungaa … ab chale … otherwise we will have to spend the entire night over here …

Geet – sure … any how aaj ke liye ithna kaafi hain … agar aap aur jyada taareef karenge tho main shayad hawa main udthi phirungi.

Maan & Geet both have a hearty laugh … geet then starts her scooty & signals maan to sit behind her with an attitude … maan does as directed … they both leave the parking lot … & are on the way … their conversation continues … while geet is driving … maan has his chin on geet's shoulder …

Geet – waise … even I have some points about you …

Maan – ok …

Geet – you are very sweet maan & your nature is very sweet & you have a golden heart … those who don't know you misunderstand you think that you are proud … but I know you … you are down to earth … there is no air of proudness in you ...you are like a coconut … a chocolate … hard from outside … but very soft from inside …

Maan – chocolate & coconut … next …

Geet – You give respect to elders even to those who are on street … & who are not a part of your family … your generous, caring & helping nature …. a person who can help & can take care of a stranger … how well can he take care of his family members.

Maan – well that is your nature too … next …

Geet – how you always … stand up againt evil & injustice & how you fight for the truth …

Maan – well that is your nature too … next …

Geet - trust … I could trust you for my entire life …

Maan – I know geet you do & I too trust you for my entire life … I promise will never break your trust …

Geet – I love you maan …

Maan – geet … I love you too …

Girls enjoy this song … dill kya karen … it's from the movie salaam – e – ishq … one of my favourite songs … thanks to the original uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhoG5cmseU

[Song Starts]

Their journey continues … maan is actually enjoying the ride ... maan takes his chin off geet's shoulder …. wind is blowing … geet's duppatta is pinned to her dress but the ends of the duppatta are flying in the air & her hair too … geet's duppatta falls on maan's face there by covering his face … he could feel the soft duppatta caressing his face … he slowly removes it off his face & was holding her duppatta in her hand … he was loving every bit of the ride … geet's soft & silky hair was also flying … it was tickling his face … he could feel the aroma of her hair scent … he loved the aroma of geet's hair … he was so lost in geet's hair & duppatta that he did not realise where geet was taking him … geet took him to her favourite place … where she eats chat,vada paav & gol gappe … geet stops the scooty … maan gets down & notices where they are …

[Pause Song]

Maan – geet … did you forget the route … we are supposed to go to sushi bar …

Geet to herself – hey babaji … wapas sushi …. This is the only food I don't like what he eats … I hate sushi … I wonder how any one can eat sushi … today I will make him eat my choice …

Geet – maan … you eat sushi regularly … so why not try … some thing else … please for my sake …

Maan – ok … this time … only for you …

Geet – thank you maannuu …

Maan to himself – all the best maan …

Geet takes him to the chat wala … the chat wala was about to close his shop & was wrapping up everything ….

Geet – hello ramu kaka …

Maan staring at geet with question in his eyes to himself …. she knows him …

Ramu kaka – hello geet bitiya …

Maan – geet you know him ….

Geet – yes maan …

Geet – ramu kaka … aap dukaan band kar rahen hain …

Ramu kaka – bitiya … aap ke liye thodi daer kae liye khula rakenge … aap khalo phir band karenge …

Geet first orders gol gappe …. Specially … teekae wala gol gappe.

Ramu kaka – saab ke liye teeki wali gol gappe …

Geet – wo nahin khate …

Ramu kaka – sirf app ke liye …

Maan – mere liye bhi …

Geet – maan are you sure …

Maan – yes geet … I will …

Geet – kaka do plate …

Kaka – teek hain …

Geet then places the chat & vada paav order for her & for maan … when she tell the chat wala to add less chillies in maan's order … maan protests & asks for the same as geet …

[Continue Song]

Ramu Kaka first makes the gol gappe … he gives the gol gappe one by one to both … maan & geet eat the gol gappe … maan can feel the teeki mirchi / hot & spicy chilli … but he keeps on eating the teeki wale gol gappe … he refuses the meeti wali gol gappe to prove to geet that he was fine … geet can notice that his eyes are filled with water & understood that he was feeling the hot & spicyness … geet offers him water …. He refuses water … their chat & vada paav ka order is ready in the mean while …

Maan pays ramu kaka …. geet & maan sit down to eat … both first have the vada paav … maan was feeling the spicyness in the vada paav also … tear drops fall on his cheek … he quickly wipes it off before geet could see him … maan & geet proceed to the chat after they finish vada paav …

Geet – acha tha naa …

Maan – hmmm …

geet finishes her chat … maan is unable to eat his chat … so he eating it slowly & he feels that the chat is hot & spicy … tears roll down his cheek now … geet spots his tears … & tries to stop him from eating it further … maan does not allow her to stop … he wants to prove to her that he can eat spicy food & the food what she likes not the tasteless food that he takes normally …

Geet forcibly takes his plate from him & keeps it aside & drags him to a near by mobile ice cream wala … maan follows her …

[Pause Song]

Geet - Chandu bhai … urgent ek black forest ice- cream daena tho …

Maan who could not get through the hot & spicy feeling of the chat till now forgot about it … the instant geet takes chandu bhai's name … he was surprised that geet knows even the ice cream wala … Chandu gives her the ice-cream …

Maan – geet … you know him too …

Geet – yes … maan … here have the ice – cream you will feel better …

Maan takes the ice cream from geet …

Maan – iss there any one else in here … whom you don't know …

Chandu – geet didi … aap ke liye … kya du …. Aap ka regular wala cornetto du …

Geet – haan ….

Geet takes her ice cream … maan & geet both are having their ice-cream … the mobile ice – cream wala goes away after he gets paid … now the entire streets are deserted … every one left … even the chat wala … maan & geet are alone on the streets & walking back to the place where geet parked her scooty … geet was licking her ice – cream … maan gets a naughty thought … he drops his ice – cream …

Maan – geet … my ice – cream …

Geet – what happened maan …

Maan shows his empty hands …

Geet - you dropped your ice- cream …

Maan with a sad face … but smiling in his thoughts …

Maan – it slipped …

Geet – yae lae lae … eyesh cream girr gaya …

Maan – haan …  

Geet - I am not going to give you my ice – cream …

Maan – par geet I still have the burning sensation because of the chat & gol gappe …

Geet – really ….

Maan – haan …

Geet – maan I know your idea …

Maan – what idea … I don't know what you are saying …

Geet walking backwards … maan advancing towards her …

Geet - catch me if you can …

Geet runs from there licking her ice cream … maan runs behind her … geet is running & licking the ice cream … maan finally catches her … from her back … holds her waist …

geet – maan … here take the ice – cream …

maan releases geet & comes & stands in front of her …

maan – we both will eat the ice – cream together at the same time …

geet to herself – maan I understood your plan … wait & watch what I am going to do …

[Continue Song]

She then places the ice cream in between their lips … maan did not know what geet has in her mind before he could start eating it … she quickly smashes the entire ice – cream on maan's face … geet shows a thumbs down & runs away from there …

geet – not again maan …

geet runs away from him …. maan too runs behind her … geet runs around a tree & maan running behind her … their chase continues … around the tree … around a tea stall which was already closed … geet is running & maan is running behind her.

maan stops & is watching geet run …  if maan wanted he could catch her easily … but he wanted her to enjoy so he was allowing her to run away from him … because he knows in the end she will come back to him …

Geet then starts doing her bhangra … Maan is walking slowly towards her … then it starts raining … maan faces the sky so that the rain water falls on his face & now his face is super clean all the ice cream has been washed off … maan is watching geet with folded hands … he is not near geet … geet is standing at a distance a bit far away from maan … geet's bhangra continues in the rain …

[Geet's bhangra continues even in the rain … maan is slowly walking towards her & is in front of her … geet stops the bhangra … maan then lifts his hand & tucks her hair which was falling on her face behind her ears … holds her chin & pulls her close to him … ]

We hear a thunder sound … geet stops her bhangra because of the thunder as she got scared & notices that maan was standing little bit away from her & was watching her …. Geet runs to him & jumps slightly in air & hugs maan while she coils her hands around his neck … she hugs him tight … maan's hands are around her waist … maan rotates around in circles 2 or 3 times with geet in his embrace … both are getting wet in the rain & both hugging each other … they both have a passionante hug for some time … geet gets down & is standing on the ground in front of him … maan & geet continue their hug …

Maan – I know meeshti you will come back to me … you can never stay away from me ….

Geet – what if I do …

Maan – that day will be the last day (geet does not allow maan to finish … keeps her finger on his lips …)

Geet – chup bilkul chup … ek shabd aur nahin …

It's still raining … Maan is silent … Geet slaps maan softly on his cheek … maan turns his face … rain drops from maan's hair falls on geet's cheek …

Geet – maan are you out of your mind … what non sense are you talking … don't ever say those words in front of me …

Maan – sorry … geet …

Geet – you better be maan … because I was just kidding … when I said what if I do & I did not mean it …

Maan – but I meant what I said … I can't live without you … the past 14 days … I missed you so much … I have already told you about it …

Geet – I too missed you maan … but please don't ever bring those words on your lips again … I can't bear even a thought like that & how can you say that ….

Maan – ok ok … I will never utter those words … but promise me that you will never leave me again like that & go away from me …

Geet – promise … I will never leave you …

Maan & geet continue their hug … after some time … they both come out of the hug … walking back to the place where geet parked her scooty … maan & geet are now in front of the scooty …

Maan – geet … I really enjoyed today … your chat wala dinner … ice cream & the rain …

Geet – I told you naa … that you will enjoy … & rain was just sone pe suhaaga …

maan – yes meeshti … you are always correct ….

Geet – ok … shall we leave …

Maan – but I will drive …

Geet – here take the keys … chalo driver …. Memsaab ko daer ho rahin hain …

Maan & geet both laugh … maan is driving the scooty & geet is now behind him … & conversing with each other … both enjoying their ride in the calm night … as it was already 9:30 P.M. there was not much traffic outside … finally the rain stopped …

Maan & geet both reach khurana mansion … they both get down the bike … maan parks the scooty … they both hug each other to bid good bye … but again start talking to each other …. They speak to each other for another 1 hour …

Maan – shall I drop you in the car …

Geet – maan it's ok … I will go home … don't worry …

Maan – par geet it's too late … all because of me … I was stopping you from leaving …

Geet – it's ok maan … I am fine … don't worry … I will call you as soon as I reach home … ok …

maan then kisses geet on her forehead ...

maan – good night geet …

geet too kisses him back on his forehead …

geet – good night maan …

maan holds geet's chin & pulls her close to him geet is looking into his eyes coils her hands around his neck … maan now has his hands on her waist …

maan – meeshti …. Ek aur kiss ho jaye …

geet – maan … stop it … no more … & baki ka after marriage … not now …

maan – oh no geet … don't break my heart …

geet – maan … now let me go …

maan – ok … ok … fine … I am leaving you today but not tomorrow.

maan & geet both hug each other once more & maan finally kisses her good bye on her forehead & geet leaves on her scooty …

maan is walking back to the mansion … maan was really happy …  geet always gives him happiness …. Maan was thinking about the time he spent with her since they both met today …

But both maan & geet did not know that some one was actually watching them from maan's bed room balcony …

It was none other than sameera … she was back from her London trip … she came to visit maan as soon as she landed in delhi … she called maan but maan has not attended her call … as we already know that maan was busy & he missed geet's call … so maan had not only missed geet's call but also sameera's call since morning …

Sameera as per her plan of faking affection … was waiting for maan in khurana mansion since evening & was faking love & affection in front of dadima … during that time maan was with geet & as it was time for maan to return home … she was waiting for maan in his bed room & was standing in his bed room balcony.

After maan & geet come back to khurana mansion … Sameera was watching maan & geet & what all was going on between them … Sameera burning in anger & jealousy….

Sameera to herself - what went wrong in my plan … I wanted to separate them … but looks like my entire plan has backfired …

& they became that close … that these two are hugging & kissing each other …

Sameera wanted to break all the things in maan's bedroom … she picks up the expensive flower … what maan bought from paris & throws it on the floor with all her force & anger & breaks it into pieces & then stamps on it & tries to crush it to powder …

Thank you every one for all your wonderful comments …. Loved reading them ….

Girls let me know how you liked this update … hope you liked it … comments & criticism are welcome …

Edited by dewdropred - 07 May 2011 at 8:43am

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25laila889inlwgeetscarce05swtpoolovelyninigeettneetugarg123gagsyasmi123Paingelshreya satishbhakbhartifanlakshmisalvadiTinkJiamans22kirannaryanialu5123-Elfin-nonabebualfiya7surbhijn106anaum91cue1shruthiruchsMSgayatriteju2292khushboo22preetymaaneetsiroililysuba2011mysticangelmy_maan_geetHina.khanxxxmansijani21maaneetkimeetmaansi007huny.thebestam_sweet_pariabina03myedward12bobbydolljennifer1993cherieLoverkptlixraycharlie1950-serenity-summikhansoni-zeedreamy4eversindu_gurti-maankimishti-amzu32cyum321sldeepsJayaRneethuMGNav2010ninavi-SmexySmile-MsMovieloversheetalvasagangesegbShimmerrNinnzGmnehakapoor7-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09-Zahra15-kiran_ratirupzloveuKrishnaluv94mrk-1sanu3108krati5ambbihawajiha-1anjucool--Saavi--esha143punjabi.princessonu4eversmallvilledivareenaRajeevGurtiFanSahSahswetha10nahtani88maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fansptrnonamita25sweet scorpiomchopramitzi11Ash1991sona-raimaanseeshah10hinal_maaneetsakshi.ekanshpreethiaSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinasumona28-MansiKohli-Craziest_MGlove2_somamaaneetsangel-padmarao-MaaneetDeewangiLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-CrazyCutesyabinash079pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijispvd..AnushaGeet..

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
wonderful part
loved it!!!
thanks for PM!!!

dewdropred

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
awesome update...

dewdropred

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
awesome

dewdropred

CrystalSaya Goldie
CrystalSaya
CrystalSaya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
super ROCKING UPDATE...ISS SAMEERA KO NIKALO...JALDI...

dewdropred

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
awesome update ...

liked it ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

oh ! no ... yeh sameera ... plzzz .. dont create probs between maaneet ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misthi_khuranadewdropred

Go to top