Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 (Page 106)

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Smilelovley update dear ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Himadi - I am running out of words to express myself as to how wonderful you have described the way maaneet miss each other and their kiss. ClapClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming The way you have described the kiss is amazing. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartThank you so much for such a wonderful update.HugHugHugHug

uff why did adi have to disturb maan trying to show geet what his dream was. D'ohD'ohD'ohNow maan has to go to the meeting instead of being with geet. love how they hug each other before maan goes. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love how maan calls geet up telling her to go home as he will be late and geet needs to prepare for Mumbai.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I like how even adi approves of maaneet and that he did not like sameera as she is not the right person for maan.ClapClap

Oh no geet's darji is not well, I got so worried when I realised that geet will not be able to see maan for some time but when I read the full update I was happy that geet came back after 10 days.Smile

Oh no geet cannot get hold of maan to leave a message to tell him that she is not coming but going to HP. Awww even maan did not check his messages as he was tired.Smile

I love how maan is missing geet so much that he is seeing her everywhere. He is so bechaan without geet and I am sure she is too without maan. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

This is the first time I have seen maan so anxious and is asking geet so many questions at once. Normally geet does this. Loool  LOLLOLLOLLOL

You can feel maan's pain at being apart from geet when he went all silent after geet said that she will need to stay for few more days. I can imagine maan's shock when geet said that she is staying for 10 days. I can imagine how hard it must have been for maaneet. CryCryCryCry

Aww so sweet when maan confessed that just in 3 days he started doing crazy things. Loved it when geet called him manu and it was so sweet when she told him that she was seeing him everywhere as well.  I loved the scene where she was seeing maan giving her advice on which earrings to wear.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool geet smiling at dhoodwala to bhajiwala thinking he was maan. loool I am sure maan is glad too that geet did not hug them thinking he was maan or maan would have come straight there and beaten them up.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Aww so sweet when maan said that they can hug for 1 or 2 hours when they are back. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Loved maan's answer when he said that once he puts his charm on she will not be able to help herself.Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL

Aww maan asked geet to promise to him that she will make his dream come true. Aww love how they miss each other, geet was crossing days off and writing his name everywhere, while maan was listening to geets voice mail again and again. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So sweet that everyone at KC missed geet, oh no maan is on site inspection when geet comes in. Love how she surprises him and lool maan thinks that it is his imagination. Me so want to see their passionate hug on screen again and againDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

Loool geet gave a gentleman's promise to maan to fulfil his promise and she asked for a practical demonstration instead of narration. Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL

So sweet that maan is recreating his dream by wetting geets hair and him pretending to be asleep so she can wake him. lool and just like his dream when maan goes to kiss her, she moves away.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hima ' me love the song that you have chosen, don't worry about the lyrics, we all know the song and it is so well suited. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClap

Wow me love how maan hugs geet from the back and then geet turns and they have a passionate hug.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I love how maan was about to kiss geet but feels like he is taking advantage of her and she is only doing this for his happiness and his love matters more to her than anything else. Geet understands what maan is thinking and wow she pulls him to kiss her and wow they have a passionate kiss. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan is so sweet that he is apologises for thinking that he has tricked geet. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClap love how geet consoles him to say that the kiss happened with her consent and they love each other. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by divareena - 30 April 2011 at 3:38pm

dewdropred

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 wow awesome update
loved loved it
geet missing 
in every character seening maan 
maan also missing 
so romentic with song 
passionate kiss
pls cont soon

dewdropred

shalinisaran89 IF-Dazzler
shalinisaran89
shalinisaran89

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
outstanding upd...

dewdropred

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
amazing update
cont soon

dewdropred

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
when ever things turn against them i just hoped that the next line is not something bad...
loved all their moments...
their first kiss haye...loved it...
hey that song is my fav too thanks...

dewdropred

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Superb update
Awww maaneet wer missing each other lyk crazy
Haha geet was imagining random people as maan
Wen geet came maan thought it was his imagination den geet put his finger in the coffee 2 show she'z real lolBig smile
Oooh maan finally showed his dream
Luv how dey care & respect each others feelings
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

dewdropred

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing update... wow they kissed... continue soon