Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hima - lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, full of love, understanding and mischief. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I can imagine how maan was astonished by geet looking so beautiful in white salwar kameez. Agree that she has come from heaven just for him.  😳😳😳

Loool maan teasing geet on why she has coffee at home, like he does not know that she onlys keeps coffee for him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so cute the way maan was holding geet's dupatta like he did not want to let go of her or she would disappear. 😳😳😳😳

Love how he cannot keep his hands off geet and they kiss. 😳😍😍😍😍It's like they cannot be apart from each other for more than few hours. Love how maan is cursing milk and water for harming his geet and spoiling their romantic moment. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love how they both are spending time with each other and geet notices that maan is trying to tell her something. 😍😍😍She knows him so well. I am so glad that maan told geet that he was not aware of what sameera was going to do. Aww love how geet admits to maan that she is very jealous of anyone standing close to him.😳😍😍😍

Wow maan is such a faithful person when he tells geet that he will make sure that this does not happen next time. Its good to see geet being very possessive about maan. πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Good that geet told maan about her conversation with shurpanka sameera.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan is not going to rest until sameera is far away from their life.

I love the trust between maaneet and this is what sameera can never break. 😍Love it how geet pulls maan's face to hers as she knows that he is trying to hide something. 😍😍😍

Loool loved maan teasing geet. Bechari she thought that maan is angry at her wearing it so she will not wear it again. But maan is thinking how he cannot wait to see her again in nightwear on their honey moon.😍😍😍😳

Loved it when he told her that she looked hot and sexy and geet got so shy. 😍😍😍😳

This sameera has caused some stress between maaneet as maan thinks that geet does not like his proposal and thinks that he is bad. I love his honesty when he said that he control his feelings for her. πŸ‘

Loved geet's answer that he can share any feelings with her. I am sure geet will surprise maan with her nightwear.  Loved it when geet said that he has every right on her. 😍😍😍😍

Loool me like sameera's new name "surpa nakha". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Good that maan will kick that surpa nakha out of their life. Naaekh kaam main deri nahi karni chaahiya.  Me love their hug and with them working together, sameera will lose and go away. 😍😍

Aww me love how geet told maan that she will do all the things that would make him happy. I loved geet's jealousy especially when she kissed maan's cheek. 😳😳😳Trust maan to use this to his advantage and asked geet to give a kiss and that would remove all the bad smell of sameera from him.

Loool he was giving her permission to kiss her, like she needs it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†like how he was acting that he does not mind her kissing him, when he was hoping for this all along. Geet knows his thoughts too well and tries to move away but our MKS is too quick.😍😍😍

Haii me in dreamland when geet falls on him and her head hitting his chest. 😍😍😍Love the passionate kiss scene that you have described. So romantic when maan comes close to geet's ears and tells her that he loves her. So sweet when she calls him maanu, I swear she must be the only person who gets away with calling the great MSK as maanu. 😍😍😍

Me looking forward to the day when they will be together forever. I know maan will keep his promise and will get rid of sameera. Maan kissing geet on the forehead and geet on his cheeks is so touching.

Oh no I bet sameera has had a hand in what is written in the newspaper. 😑😑😑😑

I

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the update! Thanks for the PM! can't wait for the next update!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
i think sameera announced their marriage in newspaper or maybe spread the news that maaneet r together n stuff
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet convo
cute
loved da ending
what was in da paper
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. maneet were so cute n romantic...
hmmm whts in the newspaper???? continue soon
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hima awessome update hima ...wo my God kya likha dear...Tau I know  wha will see Maan in the newspapaer. Hima I  Loved your DKK very much you know na why I love your DKK and how much I love you DKk ...thanks for the uodate and please continue soon...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hima di sorry for the late comment...me was reading it while cooking yeaterday as bro came back suddenly...now i don't know when will i get time to comment so here goes:

1. loved the way maan catching geet ka paloo...it was indeed sweet...he loves her so much he didn't want to leave her 😊
2. both making and drinking cofee just shows how much they are comfortable with each other😊
3. best part was both were talking it out...geet admitting that she was jealous when sam kissed him, and maan telling that he will sort it out and she will not interfere in their life again...😊
4. maan blaming milk for burning geet ka hands...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
5. maan and geet ka  kiss was aww😳😳😳
6. maan telling geet to wear nightsuit on their HM and geet telling him that she will wear it only for him😳😳😳😳

but the bestest part was geet not MU maan...i  love their understanding and trust on oneanother...⭐️
πŸ€—
thats it today...have to go to office...and lots of work...
u enjoy ur band...and rest..okπŸ€—
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi there...thanks 4 da pm n wonderful romantic update! Loved the Maneet moments! Hate Sameera! Well written! The end iro of the newspaper article created some suspense! Plesae update soon!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...

good to know that there r no mu's...

now what is in that paper...another announcement by sam...?? or os ot related to the papers maan signed in a hurry...??

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
meettu thumbnail
awsome waiting for the next update