nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
hey hima...
 yahooo...finally u upd...i am super happy...
i was waiting so eagerly...
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful.
rocking.
terrific upd. dear.
loved it to the core.
once again u have left me speechless.
take care.
love u.

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update
i loved it...please continue soon...
divareena thumbnail

Hima  amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—as it showed how evil sameera is, geet sticking by her man and most importantly maan's feelings towards making sure nothing upsets geet.  I loved the night wear scene. 😍😍😍😍

I especially loved the dream sequence, the way geet sticks up to sameera and maan's feelings towards geet.😳😳😳

Sameera is so devious, as she was waiting for an opportunity to speak to geet alone so she can try and make her go away from maan's life without him stopping her. 😑😑😑😑

I love the protectiveness in geet towards maan especially when she found out that sameera was cheating on maan and wants to protect maan from sameera.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet is so dignified in the way she talks to sameera, while sameera is screaming like a banshee.😑 I really hope sameera falls down the stairs and lands on her head for the very rude way she talked to geet. 😑😑😑😑

Loved geet's dialogue when she said that she does not need sameera to tell her about maan's love as she already knows that maan is her heartbeat.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sameera is a fool for not realising that maan loves geet. Just because she has never known what love is she is does not understand that feeling. 😑😑😑😑

Me love how geet is sticking up to sameera for maan and their love. πŸ‘I loved it when she told sameera to mind her language about maan. She is maan's sherni. 

I really wish I could tell sameera that maan knows the difference between a so called beautiful witch and a beautiful angel with a pure soul.😑😑😑 Sameera is not beautiful, she is devious, evil and sick. 😑😑🀒

Loved it when geet told sameera that she does not know what unconditional love is and that she will throw her out if she talks badly about maan. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with geet that sameera thinks that she knows maan but she never tried to understand him. Whereas geet who has only met him for some time, knows maan's every thought and feelings. 😍😍😍😍😍

A big round of applause for geet for telling sameera that if she really had feelings for maan's she would never badmouth him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it when geet said that she pities sameera as she does not know anything about relationships.  

How dare sameera try and remove the rose from geet's hair.😑😑 Loved it when geet grabs sameera's hand and stops her.  Sameera does not love maan, she is jealous of his and geet's love. I can imagine her turning green when she saw maaneet's picture in the locket. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I cannot believe how sick sameera is that she called all the office staff to say that her and maan are getting arranged. I can feel maan's anger when he sees sameera. πŸ˜‘😑😑 He wants to throw her out but is stopped by the fact that he cannot behave like this in front of his staff. Sameera knows this and is using maan's civilized maan to get her own means.

How dare she announce to everyone that they are getting married soon. 😑😑😑😑I knew geet would get upset the minute she said wedding in 15 days.  Bechara maan is shocked by the announcement and is trying his best to remove the leech off him without being too rude.

I swear if I was there I would have thrown the phone at sameera's head for her trying to kiss maan. 😑😑😑I feel for geet as she is so shocked to see sameera say and do this. Me want to kill sameera for making geet cry. 😭😭😭

Love how maan is so worried about geet who is upset that he rushes to find geet. I can imagine how worried and upset he must be for geet and wanting to reassure geet that he loves her and no one else. πŸ˜­

Me do not like to see geet cry, hate sameera.😭😭😭😭 Aww bechara gets a ticket for speeding.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lool even the traffic police understand that it must be love that is making maan rush like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow me would love to see maan using tai chi to open the door. 😍😍😍😍Aww a big hug for geet as in anger she forgot to take new clothes in the shower.  πŸ˜Š

Me love them meeting in the bedroom.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Love the song bhahon ki darmiya. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Lool they both freeze and this must be maan's dream come true at seeing geet in her lovely silver night wear.😍😍😍😍😍 Loool he was going to buy something similar for geet for their honeymoon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Munda cannot wait for the honeymoon😍😍😍😍

Awww geet is feeling shy and maan loool is eating her with his bedroom eyes. He is trying so hard to control himself from seducing her. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I can feel both of them generating electricity from hear by the way they are looking at each other with passion burning in their eyes. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's like they both to come closer to each other but are worried that if they do, they will not be able to control themselves. 😍😍😍😍

I loved the dream sequence, 😍😍😍😍it was so passionate and mindblowing. I loved the way maan pulls geet towards him and how his hand is feeling all her curves. 😍😍😍😍😍

Love the way you have described the passionate scene from maan kissing her shoulders to geet breaking off his shirt buttons as she wants to feel his bare chest. I loved most that even in a passionate moment, maan did not do anything that geet would feel uncomfortable about. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aww so sweet that geet wanted to kiss him near the heart.  I went into dreamland when maan carries geet to the bed and the way they talk through their eyes. There is such passion and love between them. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😳

Nahiii maan was about to kiss her when the clock strikes 6.😲😲 Lool love how they both were dreaming the same thing and no wonder they both were embarrassed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love the way maan covers geet with her duppata as he knows how shy she is feeling in front of him.  The hug and kiss on the forehead was so touching. 😍😍😍😍

He is such a gentleman that he waits outside for her to get dressed. Loool he knew if he stayed longer he would not be able to control himself. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the way maans put his hand on his heart and says that he loves her and cannot live without her. Good that he will take care of sameera before she causes more problems.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

me looking forward to the next update😍😍😍😍

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh this sameera.😑 Hate her. How she could talk so rudely with our angle? Maan should be there. He will show her space, in future.Hope maneet misunderstanding will be cleared soon. Maneet dream.😈☺️
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi...thanks 4 da pn wonderful update1 Hate Sam! Hope all misundersatndings r cleared. Pleasse update soon. Hey btw could nt like the update as there was an error in posting, I tried three times lol
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome super fantastic mindblowing update dear . Kya likha tumne . I just loved your update . Sameera compared herself to Geet that Geet is thin but she is healthy awesome dear 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Kya dream dekha Maaneet ne so romantic so passionate and so hot ...its too hot yaar but dream kiyu  😑😑😑😑
 next time ye saach mai hona chahiye...understand...Hima I want that Maan wi  come to know the truth that Sameera misbehaved to Geet...

Hima awesome dear kya romance hai and please pdate next part soon...
palakchopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome as well as hot update
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Girls ... thanks for all your lovely comments ... loved reading them ...

& thanks for waiting patiently friends ... sorry for the delay in the update ...

i have a dead line at my work place ... once i am done with my course work ... i will update the FF's sorry friends ... for the delay ...

thanks for ur co-operation ...

palakchopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls do pm me and add me to ur buddy list.i loved ur ss