FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome!!!! Sameera is too much.. wonder wht she'll do with geet now...
luved maneet.. continue soon
amazing update.. sameera is such a ...
d scene between maan n geet was jus superb!!!
update d nxt part soon!!!
wow awesome update
know sameera what she will do for geet
maaneet romance awesome 
loved it
there is no precap
pls cont soon
awesome update...

loved the convo between Maan and sameera...

and the cute little romance between Maaneet...
superb update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
she need to burn to hell
she to muchhh sam
maaneet moment magical
one
brilliant part
love it core
update soonnn
cant wait to read next part
thanks 4 pm
mauh

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

awesome, Maan nahi chornay wala Sameera ko, update soon

How dare sameera break things in maan's room. Evil witch. Maan should throw her out as she is sick. How dare she remind maan that she is his fiance when it was her who forgot him.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

So good that maan tells her that she is no longer his fiance and breaks the engagement. He never like sameera, which is why he never wore the engagement ring, he just got engaged to please dadima. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me was so happy when maan gives sameera the ring from cupboard. Sameera cannot accept the maan does not want her in his life. How dare she ask maan for a explanation, she has no right.😑😑😑😑😑

How dare she compare herself go geet and call her rude words. Sameera is mud and our geet is like a flower, full of love and life. Good that maan tells her to shut up and leave. I hope she falls on her head and looses her memory so she cannot cause any trouble for maaneet.😑😑😑

Sameera is pure evil, how dare she tell maan to use geet but marry her only. She has a sick and dirty mind and does not understand what love is . 😑😑😑😑Wow me loved maan's anger as he cannot stand anyone insult geet. Good that he realised what a psycho she is.

Me so angry at the words sameera said that I wish I could hit her. 😑😑😑😑😭Maan is a gentleman so even though he raised his hand he did not hit her.  He is right that sameera is a disgusting woman with no soul. 😑😑😑

If only dadi could see sameera like this she would realise how evil this woman is. I hate this woman, how could she call our geet a home breaker😑😑😑😑. Hai kitni nalayak hai  sameera that she tries to seduce maan. I think she needs mental help as she just cannot accept that maan does not like her. Good that maan throws her out.😊

I loved how maan told sameera that geet is his angel and she has a beautiful soul.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have a feeling that sameera is going to cause trouble. 😭😭😭😭

Aww I love how maan does not tell geet anything as he wants to protect her. Love how that he feels so bad that because of him sameera insulted geet. 😊

I wish someone would kidnap this woman as the way she is watching maan and geet is like she is plotting something evil. I can feel her poison by the way she watches maaneet and throws things at her windscreen. 😑😑😑😑

Aww maan is worried about what happened last night and does not acknowledge geet properly, especially when she has bought his favourite white roses. Geet knows that something is wrong and that is why he is not even acknowledging her.

Maan only realises this when she starts to leave his office, good that he pulled her into his arms. I wish he told geet about sameera but I think he does not want to upset geet,which is why he has not told her.😭

Aww maan pricked his index finger on the thorn and love how geet stops the bleeding. Loool he is willing to get hurt everyday if this is the way she will treat him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Love the way maan is caressing geet's forearms, shoulders, collar bone, neck and eyes with the rose. such a romantic scene you have described and me loved it when he was caressing geets lips with the rose, like he wanted to replace the rose with his lips.😍😍😍😍😍

Even I had the shivers the way he said ILU to geet by saying it so close to her ear in his sensuous voice and bedroom eyes. 😍😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️☺️

Loved it when maan said that when she is near he forgets all his worries. Me like the way he puts a rose in her hair and they hug. Aww me love the fine maan wants from geet and lool instead of a kiss she slaps his cheek gently. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww good that she kissed his both cheeks but maan is not going to let go this easily until he kisses her cheeks too.😍😍😍😍

Me love this dialogue which shows that maan cannot live without geet and he cannot survive without his geet being near him. Maan - now give me a hug … so that your aroma stays with me for some time so that I can work with the feeling that you are around me  till you come back … 😍😍😍😍😍

Sameera is creepy that she is watching maans cabin. Oh no she goes and sees geet. I hope maan comes soon and saves geet. I don't trust sameera, evil witch she is.😑😑😑😑

Hima lovely update,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— me loved the way you have shown how evil sameera and love the romantic maaneet scenes. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

awesome update

continue soon

love
Sana
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
h8 sameera