FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
really cute part dear...d whole scooty ride sequence is really sweet...
Hima , read 3 parts :-) And u were right about what u said . :))

Will catch up on the other parts too !
lovely update
 really enjoyed 
why did you bring back  Sameera  this part dear? you can  wait for the next update.it was really a wonderful update but  that sammera spoiled .still  i loved
maaneet moment was
magical one
love it core
the witch is back
lovely update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
muah
Hima - lovely update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, i so want to see maaneet driving a scooty on the show and love the way geet runs from maan with her ice cream. 😍😍😍😍The way they admire each others qualities was so touching.

I love how geet is consoling maan that he did not trick her into kissing him. Maaneet love each other unselfishly and that is why is they care more about each other than themselves. They just want to make each other happy.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Aww love how maan wants geet in front of his eyes even while he is finishing work. So sweet when they leave together holding hands.😍😍😍😍😍

Loool I can imagine maan's shock when geet said that she can drive him home on her scooty. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Loool geet telling that maan that she will make sure that he gets their in one piece was too funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Lool maan telling geet that it would look funny if he was sitting in the passenger seatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love the way geet says that she wants to spend every moment of life with maan so when they get old they can remember all the sweet memories and incidents. They can tell their children and grandchildren all their stories. 😍😍😍😍😍

Me love this dialogue.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Maan ' meeshti ' do you know this is one of the 1000000000000's reason why I love you  

I love all the reasons maan gives to geet as to why he loves her. I agree that geet's simplicity is so lovely and she is the most caring and forgiving person. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Loool so sweet that geet wants to know all the reasons which is why maan is saying that he will tell her all of them to her one day. Geet is too honest and nice so I can never imagine her to do hawa main udna after receiving many compliments.😍😍😍😍😊

Me so want to see this scene where geet is driving and maan has his chin on geet's shoulder.😍😍😍😍😍😍

Me love how geet also praises maan's wonderful qualities.😍😍😍 I agree that maan is a gentleman and a has a golden heart. Lool I love the description geet has given maan that he is like a coconut and chocolate. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I noticed how both maaneet have the same qualities within each other as they both stand up for the truth and are caring. 😍😍😍😍

I love coconut and chocolate too. 😳😳😳Me like the song dik kya kare😍😍😍😍. Aww it was so romantic the way geet's hair and dupatta was flying towards maan's face.  Iool it was so funny that maan was so lost in geets hair and presence that he did not even know that she had taken him to her favourite place to eat.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loool maan wants to eat shushi but so sweet that he agrees to try the food geet loves. Love how everyone knows and loves geet. so sweet of ramukaka that he decided to stay open longer because she came. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me too want spicy gol gappe and chaat.😭😭😭 So sweet that maan tries spicy gol gappe. Bechara maan has tears in his eyes as he is not used to spicy food. 😍😍😍Aww geet understands his pain and tries to stop him but he wants to prove to geet that he can eat spicy food. Love how geet finally stops him and takes him to icecream man. She cannot see maan suffer at all.😍😍😍😍

Maan knows how everyone loves geet from icecream wale uncle to ramukaka. Me love the scene where they both are walking alone under a starry night and maan gets a naughty though so drops his ice cream. 😍😍😍😳😳😳

Lool maan, geet knows you too well and that is why she is not giving the ice cream to him. lool geet talking about tempting maan by running away from him while licking the ice cream.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loool maan thought geet is going to share her icecream but instead she puts it on his face.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love how maan lets her run as he knows that she will come back to him. maaneet cannot live without each other. Aww such a lovely sight that geet is doing her bhangra and then it rains while maan it watching her dance with so much love in his eyes.😍😍😍😍😍

Me love how geet runs into maan's arms when she hears the thunder and their passionate hug made me go all dreamy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Love how geet places her hand on maan's lips when he said that the day she stays away from him will be his last day. Nothing can separate maan and geet.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lool geet must be the only person who can get away with gently slapping maan and putting ice cream on his face. Love the promise maan asks of geet on never leaving him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww I love how maan drives on the way back and that he had a good time. 😍😍😍😍

Me love how they kiss each others foreheads. Lool but maan also wants a kiss on the lips but geet says not now.😍😍😍😳😳😳

Me not happy that sameera is back,😭😭😭 she is angry that her plan to separate maaneet backfired. Hate how she is trying to fool dadima into thinking that she cares for maan. 😑😑😑

Hate the way sameera crushes the expensive flower maan got from paris. 😭😭😭😭I think the flower crushing implies that sameera will try to separate maan and geet. She is an evil woman😑😑😑 

But i am sure that maaneet's love is so strong that nothing can separate them.

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
lovely update.. simply superb.. maneet ride back home was beautiful.. erhh sameer back!!! continue soon
Hima, great update, first of all my mouth is watering after reading about the chat and gol gappe and ice cream πŸ˜† Would love to see Maan sitting behind Geet on her scooty that would really be a great scene

Now I'm impatient to know what the witch Sameera is gonna do, it doesn't look good. Waiting for more Maaneet romance. Please update soon πŸ€—
super rocking part
cute n romantic maaneet moments r awesome