Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hima I loved it, it's like all our dreams come true. I agree one should never marry for gratitude only for love. So Daadima will be creating problems for our Maaneet and I'm sure that Surpanaka will also not give up easily.

I wanna read about how Maan describes his dream to Geet and what happens afterwards, I can't wait. Please, please update soon😊

BTW I loved the dream, I wanna see something like that happen soon between our MaaneetπŸ˜‰
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Poor Maan...a dream...lol. thnaks 4 da pm n wonderful update. glad maan stood his ground...n was firm on his decision
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for your wonderful comments loved reading them …

Friends please let me know how you all like this update …

waiting for you comments …. Comments / criticism welcome …

Part 13:-

maan gets up from his chair & is walking towards geet … Maan was about to start about his dream … then he gets a call … The call is from adi …

(as we all know maan was not in office for more than 10 days … how ever KC staff managed his absence … but now adi needed maan in the office … little does he know that maan is already in the office)

Maan – hello …

Adi – sir … where are you …

Maan – I am in the office adi … why what happened …

Adi – sir … I am glad you are in the office … we have an important & a very urgent meeting today … the client called me yesterday & fixed the meeting … we need to leave to Noida immediately sir …

Maan – immediately …

Adi – yes sir …

Maan – ok … fine … finish the paper work we will start in the next 15 min …

Adi – sir … actually every thing is ready … we can start immediately …

Maan – you wait for me in the parking lot … I am coming …

Adi – ok … sir …

Adi walking towards the parking lot with necessary files.maan in his cabin.

Maan – meeshti after finishing the meeting I will get back to you … ok.

Geet – fine … please come soon & all the best …

Maan – thank you … I will come ASAP … ok … now give me a smile …

Geet gives him a smile … Geet & maan hug each other & maan leaves …. Adi is waiting for maan in the parking lot … Maan & adi attend the meeting … the deal is finalised but they get delayed because of the traffic … maan calls geet on their way back to delhi ….

maan - geet go home & do not wait for me … we got stuck in the traffice & it's very bad over here & also it's raining heavily vehicles are not moving don't know how much time it would take … it's already 8 P.M.

geet – maan … any how you will be over here shortly … I will wait for you …

maan – no geet it will take more than an hour & I want you to rest cause tomorrow morning we have to leave to Mumbai …

geet – Mumbai …

maan – yes mumbai … we have a conference in the afternoon … adi informed me … go home & prepare for the mumbai trip … see you at the airport be there by 10:30 A.M. …

geet – but maan what about the paper work …

maan – adi took care of it … I will come to the office & pick them up ... you don't worry about it … just  come to the air port in time …

geet – bye maan I will meet you at the airport around 10:30 … call me after reaching home …

maan – Sure will call you … bye geet ….

Adi was there with maan understood that there must be some thing was going around in between maan & geet & was happy for both of them as he liked them together …. He was never happy with maan's engagement with sameera … he always felt sameera was the wrong choice for maan & always suspected her motive to marry maan … Maan then calls dadima & informs her about the conference & Mumbai trip & to prepare for his trip …

maan & geet are happy that they will be together in the conference & can spend some time together after the conference … both dreaming about their trip on their way home … but destiny has some thing else planned for both of them …. As soon as geet reaches her home she finds brij waiting for her … geet hugs brij …

Geet – brij veerji aap … how are you veer ji & every one at home …

Brij – oh so you remember us … I tought you forgot that you have a family after coming to delhi …

Geet – veerji … how can I forget my family … no way … I miss you all.

Brij – chal chal baatein band kar … how are you …

Geet – I am fine veer ji …

Brij – come pack your bags … we need to go to hoshiarpur immediately …

Geet – hoshiarpur …

Brij – yes my dear sister … hoshiarpur …

Geet – par veer ji … I have an important conference to attend tomorrow & I have to attend it … I can't come to hoshiarpur …

Brij – geet darji … wants to see you immediately … he is missing you … he is not feeling well …

Geet – darji is not feeling well …

Brij – yes geet … now pack your bags … we will leave right now … I will arrange for a cab …

Geet – teek hain veer ji …

Brij goes out to make some calls & arrange for the cab … geet tries calling maan … but cannot contact him … so she quickly calls pinky …

Pinky – hello …

Geet – hello … pinky …

Pinky – geet …

Geet – please inform maan sir that I have to go to hoshiarpur immediately …. I cannot attend the conference tomorrow …

Pinky – what happened … geet …

Geet – darji is not feeling well pinky …

Pinky – oh is it …

Geet - I tried calling maan sir but I could not contact him …

Pinky - I will inform maan sir … he will understand …

Geet – thank you pinky … I am leaving now … bye … talk to you later.

Pinky – bye geet … see you soon …

Geet tries to contact maan again …. Still his cell is not reachable …. Geet leaves him voice mail … hoping that he gets her message … geet packs her bags … brij comes in & informs her that cab is ready … geet leaves to hoshiarpur with brij.

Geet to herself – I hope maan gets my message …. I will call him once i reach hoshiarpur ….

maan is so tired that he does not check any messages … he goes to bed … Geet reaches hoshiarpur … but as it was too late does not call him … as she did not want to disturb his sleep …

next day morning …

maan is in the office to pick up the necessary paper work … Pinky enters his cabin when he is about to leave …

Pinky – sir …

Maan – yes pinky …

Pinky – I have a message for you sir from geet …

Maan – from geet … I am meeting her in the airport ….

Pinky – no sir … geet is not coming …

Maan – what …

Pinky – her grandfather is not feeling well so she left immediately …

Maan – is it … why did she not inform me …

Pinky – sir she tried sir… but she said she could not contact you yesterday night … so she left you a message & asked me to inform you …

Maan closes his eyes & to himself – how can I forget that yesterday the weather was so bad & I was so tired & slept immediately & did not call her after reaching home … today morning also I was busy with the last minute preparations … and forgot to check my messages & voice mail …

Pinky – maan sir …. Maan sir …

Maan – thanks pinky for the information … I will take care of it … did she tell you when she will be back …

Pinky – no sir … she did not tell me …

Maan – ok pinky … no problem … you can leave now …

Maan leaves to the airport … attends the conference in mumbai … comes back to delhi the same night … he was missing geet already … It's been 2 days that maan has come back from the conference … he did not get to speak to geet after she went to hoshiarpur .

maan is missing geet ... where ever he goes he finds geet & when he goes near her she dissappears … she is either arranging flowers in the vase smiling at him … maan smiles back to her goes close to her … next he finds her talking to the office staff & shouting at them … maan is smiling & happy that geet is being bossy … then he finds her working in her cabin & with files all over her table & pen in her mouth … then he spots her bumping into pinky & making a mess of all the papers … then he spots her with her duppatta being stuck to the decorative plant they have in front of the reception … maan goes near her to help her with her duppatta & she is gone … maan is in a meeting & geet is handing him file … maan takes the file with a smile only to find that the file & geet both are not present & it was his imagination …. Maan excuses him self from the meeting asking adi to continue … adi continues the meeting …. Maan is in his cabin …

Maan in his mind – geet what is the matter why are you not answering my call … answer it geet please … when are you coming back … call me geet … immediately …

Maan cell rings …

Maan – hello …

Geet – maan …. I am Glad that I finally could speak to you …

Maan – geet … what happened geet why did you not call me after going to hoshiarpur … when are you coming back … do you have any idea what is happening with me …

Geet – maan … maan … maan … thoda shanth ho jayiye …

Maan – you are asking me to be calm … have you any clue … how much I am missing you …. where ever I go I just see you only … you are present in my thoughts day & night …

Geet – maan I am also missing you equally …. But you don't know my position … sorry maan … please listen to me & be calm …

Maan – ok … I will be calm … now tell me … your story …

Geet – brij veerji came & took me to hoshiarpur saying that darji was sick … so I had to rush … darji was hospitalised …

Maan – geet is there any thing I can do …

Geet – no maan …. Every thing is fine … now darji is ok … but he wants me to stay here for some more days …

Maan is silent … while geet was expecting an answer …

Geet – maan … maan …

Maan – fine geet stay for some more days … but talk to me regularly …. Come soon … when are you coming back …

Geet – yeh bhi koi bolne ki baath hain … I definitely will call you … everyday … depending on my situation … so please attend the call … keep the cell with you … don't leave it any where … I will be back in 10 days …

Maan – 10 days …

Geet – yes maan … 10 more days ….

Maan – in these 3 & 1/ 2 days … I have missed you so much … you don't know what crazy things I was doing in your absence … I feel like I am behaving like a teen ager …

Geet – oh mere maannuu … please maannuu … please don't feel sad … if you speak like that imagine my plight what I was going through …

Maan – I want to know … tell me …

Geet remembering the time how she was missing maan … she can see maan in dhood wala get up … maan coming & giving her doodh on cycle & saying doodh … then maan as newspaper boy saying news paper … then again maan as dhobi wala asking for clothes to wash …. Then maan the driver opening the car door for her …. Bhaji wala maan asking her how many Kg. veg she wants … While she was getting ready she could see maan standing behind her & telling her what earrings suit her & what earring does not … when she turns he vanishes …

Maan – geet … geet … what happened geet ….

Geet - I can see you every where & in everyone who visited our house …. doodh wala … bhaji wala … newspaperwala … dhobi … driver … in everyone I can see only your face … & then while getting ready you were helping me with my earrings …. I was smiling at you … like an idiot thinking that it was you … but later on I found that it was not you … I am glad that I did not hug them …

Maan – what …

Geet – yes … maan …

Maan – I don't mind you imagining me … but just don't go hugging everyone in hoshiarpur … thinking that it's me … once you are back you can hug me … we will hug for 1 hour … if you think 1 hour is less we will hug for 2 hours …

Geet – aap na sach main pagal ho gaye hain … you want to hug me for 1-2 hours …

Maan – I will & I know you can't stop me & my charm … when I am not there with you … you wanted to hug me … when I am present in front of you … how will you stop yourself …

Geet – bye maan … I love you & miss you …

Maan – geet don't hang up … I want to talk to you …

Geet – maan … I will have to maa is calling me … before some one catches me talking to you … let me hang the phone …

Maan – meeshti … I miss you & I love you … come soon …

Geet – ok … I will call you tonight … if possible I will try to call you as soon as I can …

Maan – call me … I will be waiting for your phone call … bye …

Geet – sure I will call you … after coming back to delhi … you will have to narrate the dream to me …

Maan – oh sure … definitely I will … you remember your promise … that you will make our dreams to come true …

Geet – definitely … I will … if not I who else will make your dreams come true … tell me … love you & miss me … bye …

Maan – same here … meeshti … bye …

Maan & geet both were missing each other & were talking to each other in the nights … geet used to sneak up to the terrace after everyone slept & used to speak to maan for hours … maan saved the voice mail what she left for him … he listens to her voice mail again & again when ever he was missing her … days passing by both striking off each day in the calender … geet was writing maan's name where ever she can … in the white papers … in her khane ki thali … on the mirror in her room … every where …

After 10 days

Finally geet comes back to delhi after bidding good bye to her family & promising them that she will come once in a month ….

Geet back to delhi …. Geet is in KC … geet meets KC staff …. They inform her that they missed her a lot … she then checks out for maan … but maan had to go to the site for inspection as there was some problem because of some employees ….

she has a lot of work piled up for her … she was so busy with her office work that she could not even speak to maan during office hours & when ever she called him … she could not reach him … because he left his cell on the table & was busy inspecting the site … geet was also checking for him in his cabin from time to time … everyone starts leaving the office one by one … the office is empty … everyone left …except for geet … maan finally comes & checks for geet first in her cabin … geet is not there in her cabin … she is in the pantry making some tea for her & coffee for maan … she finishes her tea … then takes the coffee with her … geet opens maan's cabin door finds maan buried deep in a file … geet knocks the door …

geet – may I come in sir …

maan lifts his head & spots geet in front of him … maan gets up from his seat & is walking towards geet … geet also is walking towards maan … & places the coffee mug on the table …

maan still has doubt that geet is his imagination …

geet – maan … maan …

maan – nahin … geet yahan nahin hain … this is my imagination …

geet – imagination … abhi batha thi hun …

Geet takes the hot coffee mug & makes maan touch it ….

Maan can feel the hot mug & realises that geet is there for real.

Maan - Geet what did you do …

Geet – what happened maan … jala kya …

Maan takes the cup from her hands & places it on the table.

Maan & geet both have a passionate hug & remain in that position for some time … they both come out of the hug … maan is looking into geet's eyes …

Maan – when did you come geet …

Geet – today morning …

Maan – why did you not tell me yesterday night …

Geet – because I wanted to surprise you …

Maan – acha surprise diya …

Maan again hugs geet passionately he is not satisfied … maan & geet both sit on the couch & maan has his coffee they both talk for some time … geet finally asks about maan's dream …

Maan – you really want to know …

Geet – yes …

Maan – will you make it real for me …

Geet – why not …

Maan – promise ….

Geet – gentleman's promise …

Maan – ok … let me start … now … do you want me to narrate it or do you want me to show it to you in practical …

Geet with a question mark face – practical …

Maan – ok you want me to show it to you in practical … fine …

Geet – maan I did not mean that … but it's ok … you do it in practical … I would like to see …

Maan – you should help me madam …

Geet – ok sir … I will …

Maan – nahin rehne do …

Geet – kyun … kya hua …

Maan – you will break your promise …

Geet – I will not maan … any thing for you & your love … I will never break my promise …

Maan – sure ….

Geet takes maan's hand & promises him … - promise … I rather die than breaking my promise to you …

Maan – geet don't ever talk to me about your death … I can't listen to those words from your mouth …

Geet – ok maan … sorry … now tell me what I should do …

Maan – just follow me … & do what ever I say …

Geet – ok …

maan takes geet to the bath … maan has an attached bath in his office … maan takes some water in a mug & dips geet's hair in it & makes her hair wet … geet is looking at maan in wonder … as to what he is doing … but is quiet … maan & geet both come out from the bath hand in hand & they have their eye contact on … maan now lies down in the couch …

maan – geet wake me up with ur hair … make your hair touch my cheeks … tell me good morning & then play along with me …

geet – kya …

maan – no kya wya … just do as I say …

geet – ok … boss …

{maan now is faking sleep … geet does as she was told by maan… As soon as geet's hair touches his cheeks maan wakes up … he opens his eyes to find geet standing in front of him smiling like an angel … maan holds her waist & pulls her onto him … geet was feeling shy … both have their eye contact on … looking into each other's eyes …}

{Maan – good morning meeshti …

Geet blushing – good morning …}

Maan wanted to kiss her so he was pushing her towards him … she realises that maan was being naughty … she makes her self free & is moving away from the couch … maan is no less than her he also gets up like a spring … quickly holds her duppatta …

This song dil ibaadat is from the movie tum mile … I love this song hoping that it will suit the scene … i had to remove the lyrics as it was over size ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V794jqrXUSE[/YOUTUBE]

Maan holds her duppatta … geet stops & places her hand over her duppatta … he then slowly pulls her towards himself … maan & geet both are walking towards each other … both are now very close to each other … no space in between them …

maan moves her hair to left hand side … hugs geet from the back … then has his hands over her hands & both of their hands are resting on her belly … maan's lips brushing geet's shoulders & neck … geet closes her eyes …

geet is lost in his touch …. Geet turns & hugs him tight … both have a passionate & tight hug … maan's lips brushing geet's shoulders again …

(In the dream maan kisses her shoulder & neck … but here he decides not to kiss her instead just brush ….)

geet hugging maan even more tight ... after sometime they both come out of the hug …

maan holds geet's chin … geet is blushing & he then pulls her face close to him … geet's lips are trembling …  he was about to seal his lips with hers … he was checking her expressions … (geet was surrendering herself to him … he understood that geet was thinking about the promise that's the reason she was not stopping him … he feels that he tricked her …)

he leaves her & moves away from her … geet realises that maan left her & is going away from her …

(she understood what maan was going through … she understood that he felt that he was taking advantage of her … geet wanted to show to maan that he is not taking advantage of her …)

before maan could go away from her … she holds his hands … stops him & pulls him towards her …

(geet is not strong enough but still she puuls him … )

maan understands & goes towards her … geet criss crosses her hands around his neck & goes very close to him & his lips & closes her eyes … maan notices her trembling & parted lips & that she was closing in the space …

(he understands the reason that she is ready to live in the moment & wants to keep the promise … it's not that she wants to keep the promise … if she wants she can break it … but he understands that she wants to show him what he means for her … she justs wants him to know that she loves him the most & nothing matters to her … what matters to her is his happiness … )

maan now notices that geet is relaxed … but her lips still trembling & parted … maan slowly closes in the space between them & finally seals her lips with his … both have a passionate kiss … a kiss which will be a memory for them to cherish for ever …

They both come out of their kiss …. Geet is now feeling shy … & moves away from there & goes & stands near the table … maan goes behind her … places his hands on her shoulders … turn her … so that she faces him …

Maan – geet … I am sor …

Geet places her hands on maan's lips …

Geet – don't be sorry maan …

Maan – I feel ashamed of myself … I forced you … I tricked you … I said I would never take advatage of the situation & did not keep up my words … I spoke about culture … values … traditions … did not keep any of my words given to you …

Geet hugs maan … maan too reciprocates & hugs her back … geet consoling maan …

Geet – maan … please don't feel bad & you did not force me … what ever happened … happened with both of our consent … because we both love each other … not because of any compulsion … I love you maan … I want you to be happy … now I feel as though I made a mistake …

Maan – no geet … don't say that … now I am feeling worse …

Geet – maan … please …

Both have tears in their eyes … their hug continues …

Geet – maan … why do we both love each other so much that we want to see the other person happy …

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely splendid  and awesome hima...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved it ..
OMG dey kissed πŸ˜³
cont sooon πŸ˜Š
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well what can i say... it was jus awesome... loved how geet imagined maan in all them characters.. glad u made geet come bc in this update..
aww n they kissed.. keep it up.. n update d nxt part as soon as u can.. :)
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😊lovley update dear ...😊
divareena thumbnail

Himadi - I am running out of words to express myself as to how wonderful you have described the way maaneet miss each other and their kiss. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ The way you have described the kiss is amazing. 😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️Thank you so much for such a wonderful update.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

uff why did adi have to disturb maan trying to show geet what his dream was. Now maan has to go to the meeting instead of being with geet. love how they hug each other before maan goes. 😍😍😍😍

Love how maan calls geet up telling her to go home as he will be late and geet needs to prepare for Mumbai.😍😍

I like how even adi approves of maaneet and that he did not like sameera as she is not the right person for maan.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh no geet's darji is not well, I got so worried when I realised that geet will not be able to see maan for some time but when I read the full update I was happy that geet came back after 10 days.😊

Oh no geet cannot get hold of maan to leave a message to tell him that she is not coming but going to HP. Awww even maan did not check his messages as he was tired.😊

I love how maan is missing geet so much that he is seeing her everywhere. He is so bechaan without geet and I am sure she is too without maan. 😍😍😍😍

This is the first time I have seen maan so anxious and is asking geet so many questions at once. Normally geet does this. Loool  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can feel maan's pain at being apart from geet when he went all silent after geet said that she will need to stay for few more days. I can imagine maan's shock when geet said that she is staying for 10 days. I can imagine how hard it must have been for maaneet. 😭😭😭😭

Aww so sweet when maan confessed that just in 3 days he started doing crazy things. Loved it when geet called him manu and it was so sweet when she told him that she was seeing him everywhere as well.  I loved the scene where she was seeing maan giving her advice on which earrings to wear.😍😍😍😍

Loool geet smiling at dhoodwala to bhajiwala thinking he was maan. loool I am sure maan is glad too that geet did not hug them thinking he was maan or maan would have come straight there and beaten them up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww so sweet when maan said that they can hug for 1 or 2 hours when they are back. 😍😍😍😍😍 Loved maan's answer when he said that once he puts his charm on she will not be able to help herself.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Aww maan asked geet to promise to him that she will make his dream come true. Aww love how they miss each other, geet was crossing days off and writing his name everywhere, while maan was listening to geets voice mail again and again. 😍😍😍😍😍

So sweet that everyone at KC missed geet, oh no maan is on site inspection when geet comes in. Love how she surprises him and lool maan thinks that it is his imagination. Me so want to see their passionate hug on screen again and again😍😍😍😍😍.

Loool geet gave a gentleman's promise to maan to fulfil his promise and she asked for a practical demonstration instead of narration. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

So sweet that maan is recreating his dream by wetting geets hair and him pretending to be asleep so she can wake him. lool and just like his dream when maan goes to kiss her, she moves away.😍😍😍😍😍

Hima ' me love the song that you have chosen, don't worry about the lyrics, we all know the song and it is so well suited. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow me love how maan hugs geet from the back and then geet turns and they have a passionate hug.😍😍😍😍

I love how maan was about to kiss geet but feels like he is taking advantage of her and she is only doing this for his happiness and his love matters more to her than anything else. Geet understands what maan is thinking and wow she pulls him to kiss her and wow they have a passionate kiss. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Maan is so sweet that he is apologises for thinking that he has tricked geet. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ love how geet consoles him to say that the kiss happened with her consent and they love each other. 😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
 wow awesome update
loved loved it
geet missing 
in every character seening maan 
maan also missing 
so romentic with song 
passionate kiss
pls cont soon