Fan Fictions

FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 - Page 66

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update..............
just wish nothing comes bw them......................................
loved their moments.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

just read all parts in one go ... loved dem ....

plzz .. add me to ur pm list ..

continue soon... 
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...continue soon
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful upd...
add me in ur pm list
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you friends for your wonderful comments … Hope u all like this update … please let me know on how u all liked it … waiting for your comments or criticism …. ******************************************

Precap  :-

In the last part we saw that maan & geet spend time with each other in knowing more about each other & get engaged … they meet an astrologer on their way home … & speak with each other in the night on the phone & fall asleep while talking to each other not knowing when they fall asleep …

Part 12 :-

This scene is a bit blurry … there is a reason why it is a bit blurry & you will know why it is so …

Maan is sleeping on his bed … geet comes out of the bath room with wet hair she just finished her bath … she is wearing white saree with back less choli … she silently walks near maan … she checks that maan is asleep … she bends on him insuch a way that her wet hair fall on his cheeks … maan wakes up after her wet hair touched him … he opens his eyes to find geet standing in front of him smiling like an angel in white saree … he holds her waist & pulls her onto the bed … then they both roll so that geet is now lying on her back & maan is lying on his side …

Maan – good morning meeshti …

Geet blushing – good morning …  

Maan pins her & closes his eyes & is about to kiss her … but she is too quick for him … she pushes him aside & gets up from the bed & moves away … maan is no less than her he also gets up like a spring & quickly holds her pallu … geet stops & places her hand over her pallu … he then slowly pulls her towards himself … maan & geet both are walking towards each other … both are now very close to each other … no space in between them …

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

maan moves her hair to left hand side … hugs geet from the back … then has his hands over her hands & both of their hands are resting on her belly … maan's lips brushing geet's shoulders … geet closes her eyes … he starts placing series of kisses on her shoulder then proceeds to her neck … geet is lost in his touch …. Geet turns & hugs him tight … both have a passionate & tight hug … maan's lips brushing geet's shoulders again … maan & geet both caressing each other's backs … geet hugging maan even more tight ... after sometime they both come out of the hug … maan holds geet's chin … geet is blushing & he then pulls her face close to him … geet's lips are trembling …  he was about to seal his lips with hers …

Then suddenly … maan's cell starts ringing … maan does not want to pick up the cell phone … but wants to continue what he was doing … but the cell was continously ringing & not stopping … it was irritating & disturbing maan ... maan's hand is now searching for his cell phone … finally maan's hands fall on his cell phone … geet vanishes … the cell phone is lying next to him ….

Maan in sleepy voice – hello …

Geet – good morning maan ….

Maan gets up instantly … opens his eyes wide … first he looks at the surroundings ... he was thinking to himself …

Maan to himself – where is Geet … was that a dream or is it reality …

Geet from her cell phone – hello … hello … maan … maan …

Maan can hear faint sound of hello & his name coming out of the cell phone …

Maan to himself - OMG that was a dream & this phone call is for real …

Maan was in full dreamy mode … he was having romantic passionate dreams about geet … but comes back to reality as soon as he comes to know that the phone call is for real & is now answering the phone call …

Geet – hello maan … what happened …

Maan – hello meeshti … gud morning …  

Maan picks up his pillow & keeps it on his lap … geet is lying on her bed on her back & her hands on the locket … she was playing with the chain & the locket …

Geet – good morning again maan …

Maan – meri yaad agayi tumhe …

Geet – haan … maannuu …

Maan – what did you say ….

Geet – nothing … I said … haan maan …

Maan – no it's not that … I heard it … come on call me once again like that … I like it …

Geet – maannuu …

Maan – I love it … geet … call me like that only from now on …

Geet – ok … so when are you starting for the office …

Maan – you want me to come early …

Geet – not that I want you to come early … but … I will be happy if you come early … so that we both can have breakfast together …

Maan – are you missing me …

Geet – no … why will I miss you …

Maan – are you sure …

Geet – yes … I am … I am not missing you …

Maan – ok if that is the case then … I will be coming a bit late to office … not my regular time … will come in the evening …

Geet – no maan …

Maan – now come on tell me …

Geet – what …

Maan – wohi … what I want to listen …

Geet – there is nothing to say …

Maan – that's why you called me early in the morning … come on tell me meeshti …

Geet – you know naa …

Maan – I know … but still I will be happy if you say it again …

Geet – ok … ok … let me ….

Geet softly - breathe in & breathe out …

Maan – breathe in & breathe out for what …

Geet – oh that was not meant for you …

Maan – come on geet say what I want to listen ….

Geet – ok … wait …

Maan – ok … waiting …

Geet now in soft sensous voice – I love you maan & I am missing you badly …

Maan – same here meeshti … me too in the same position just like you … I have some thing to tell you …

Geet – what … maannuu …

Maan – about my dream which I want to turn into reality …

Geet – dream …

Maan – yes … I just now had a dream about you …

Geet – really … in the morning …

Maan – yes … why …

Geet – they say isn't it … that the dreams what we have early in the morning will come true …

Maan – is it …

Geet – haan …

Maan – wow that's great … then I am looking forward to the day when my dreams will turn into reality …

Geet – not mine … our dreams will turn into reality … when I am there by your side all our dreams will have to turn into reality … I will see to it that I will make them real for you …. by the way what was your dream …

Maan – I will tell you when I meet you … not on phone ….

Geet – why maannuu …

Maan – meeshti … because I don't want to share the dream on phone … samjhi …

Geet – matlab …

Maan – matlab … meri tubelight meeshti you will come to know of it after I come to office …

Geet - teek hain … baba … what ever you say … tell me about your dream after you come to office …

Maan - after narrating it to you … then I will see how much you will make it real for me …

Geet - i always keep my promises will never break them …

Maan – well that's good … so what else …

Geet – nothing I am hanging the phone … I will have to get ready other wise my dusht dhanav boss mujhe kacha chaba jayega … bahut sadoo & khadoos hain ….

Maan – acha sadoo … dusht dhanav & kadoos hain … so many names … if you don't like him then why don't you leave that job …

Geet laughing – well I have my reasons for not leaving that job …

Maan - what are those reasons …. May I know …

Geet laughing – no you can't …

Maan – come on geet … tell me … I want to know …

Geet – maannuu … please let me hang the phone … I will get late & then you too will get late because of me … remember you promised me that you will come early & we will have breakfast together …. So let me hang the phone …

Maan – but I want to talk to you …

Geet – I too want to talk to you …

Maan – then what is the problem …

Geet – it's not a problem … but our talks will never end … so I am hanging up the phone … love you & miss you … will meet you in the office … bye for now …

Maan – love you too & miss you too … catch you later … bye …

Maan gets ready … & he also wanted to speak to dadima about the latest development in his life his geet & his relationship with geet & that he wants to break his engagement with sameera … Maan before leaving to the office checks for dadima in her room & finds that she is sitting on the couch & having tea …

Maan – good morning dadima …

Dadima – good morning maan … you are up so early … is there any urgent work in the office …

Maan – yes dadima … urgent work at home & at office …

Dadima – oh ok … wait let me ask nakul to bring black coffee for you…

Maan – that's fine dadima … I will have coffe in the office …

Maan - I need to speak to you dadima …

Dadima - what is it maan …

Maan – it's regarding my marriage …

Dadima – good that you started this topic … because even I wanted to speak to you in regards to this matter …

Maan – dadima … it's not like what you are thinking …

Dadima – what do you mean by it's not like what I am thinking …

Maan – dadima … I am not going to beat around the bush … what I mean is … I don't want to marry sameera … I don't love her …

Dadima – maan … what are you talking … that to now … when your wedding is close in a month or two & sameera's parents were supposed to come this Sunday to have talks with us … what answer do you want me to give them …

Maan – dadima … please tell them that this marriage can't happen & we are breaking the engagement …

Dadima – what reason do you want me to give them …

Maan – dadima tell them that I don't want to marry sameera & I don't love her …

Dadima – you think it's so easy … sorry maan … I can't do that … after what all their family did to us …

Maan – dadima …. That was long back … some 50 years ago … Just because sameera's dadaji … helped dadaji once & after that help … dadaji became independent & did everything on his own … never took anybody's help after that … he became a business tycoon because of his hard work & his business skills …. Not because of someone else …

Just because of that one help … it does not mean that I get married to sameera out of gratitude & indebtedness … feeling gratitude & indebted to is one side … love is another side … & now what ever we have is because of dadaji ,aap & papa … & me … it's because of all our hard work … not because of some one's help …

Dadima – maan what do you want to prove …

Maan – I don't want to prove anything dadima … all I want to say is I don't want to get married to sameera & I want to break this engagement …

Dadima - you should have told me all this before we got you engaged not now …

Maan – that time I agreed because of your health & I thought as sameera knows me as a friend so we can get married …

Dadima – so now what happened that your decision & opinion changed all of a sudden … now you are not worried about my health …

Maan – many things happened dadima … which you are ignorant of … I don't want you to get hurt because of that … please don't ask me the reason … I can't tell you … I am equally worried for your health … that's the reason I am hiding the truth of sameera from you …

Dadima – what truth maan …

Maan – bitter truth about sameera … any how sameera does not love me … she justs loves our money,name & fame … she just wants attention … the affection she displays in front of everyone is not real … it's all fake … she never loved me …

Dadima – why are you saying sameera does not love you … sameera called you so many times yesterday … seems like you haven't answered her phone call … she tried for you at your office & at home also … but she could not contact you … where were you …

Maan remembers that while waiting for geet he kept his phone on the table in front of the couch in the hall … & after geet came … he did even care to look at it …

Dadima – by the way maan where were you yesterday …

Maan – I was in the farm house …

Dadima – farm house …

Maan – yes dadima …

Dadima – may I know the exact reason why you want to break this engagement … is it because of sameera or some one else …

Maan – both dadima …

Dadima – what … both … do you have any idea … what you are saying … maan

Maan – I know dadima … I love geet … I can't live without her …

Dadima – so her name is geet …

Maan – yes … dadima

Dadima – what does she do …

Maan – she is my secretary dadima …

Dadima – your secretary … maan … you want to marry your employee.

Maan – I don't care dadima … I love geet & that is what matters to me…

Dadima – what is the guarantee that she is not marrying you for your money or say for the name & fame …

Maan – she is not like that dadima & I know geet & her nature … she loves me for what I am & not for my money … even if I am penniless tomorrow she will not leave me … I have that much confidence on geet … she will stand by me & my side forever … & will never ever leave me ….

Dadima – all these lines are good when you think you are in love & you also think you are correct … once you come out of it & face the hard core reality … you know that you are wrong ….

Maan – I am sorry dadima but I am not wrong in judging geet … I know her very well … if you want I can prove it to you …

Dadima – when time comes … you will have to prove it … maan …

Maan – one more thing dadima …. This piece of information is not of much use for me … but I think it might be of some help to you …. I just came to know about it yesterday from geet … never knew it before …

Dadima – what is it … maan …

Maan - she just told me yesterday that ... they are quite rich … she is just working because she wants to be independent & she does not like to stay at home & they are the zamindars of hoshiarpur village … more than 75 % of hoshiarpur village land belongs to her family …. If you want you can enquire & find out how much each piece of land costs … then may be you will know … that she is not after our name & fame & money & she is one of the heiresses to that property & is equal to us…

Maan – 1 more thing dadima … all I want to tell you is … if I get married to sameera then 3 lives will be spoiled because of that … & I don't want that to happen … I will marry geet & only geet …

Maan justs leaves from there … even before dadima could say some thing …. He said to dadima what was there in his heart & left from there … giving dadima enugh time to think over …

Geet was waiting for maan in KC …. Geet made breakfast for them at her home & was waiting for maan …. Maan is outside KC …. Geet is now pacing in her cabin …. Maan enters KC office no one is there in KC at that moment they both have 1 hour to them selves before the entire staff comes to office … maan then notices geet pacing in her cabin …

Maan – geet what happened why are you pacing up & down …

Geet – what else shall I do … I was waiting for you since the past 30 min … can't you come early ….

Maan – really …

Geet – kya … really … you think I am lying …

Maan – no meeshti … I did not mean that … I am sorry meeshti …

Geet – ab ithni choti si baath ke liye why are you saying sorry … no need to apologise …

Maan – thanks for waiting …

Geet – now you are saying thanks …. God … I said na no sorry & thank you …

Maan – ok I will never use those 2 words with oyu … will forget that they exist in my vocabulary …

Geet – good …

Maan – well … I never expected that some one will wait for me so impatiently … but I am happy now that some thing happened in my life which I never expected ….

Geet – great … because from now on you will never have that complain … & always remember that I will be waiting for you … come let's have breakfast …

Maan – breakfast … you ordered from outside …

Geet – well … first you come & eat then we can talk …

Geet takes maan to his cabin & arranges breakfast … they both are having breakfast of maan's taste …. His favourite chinese noodles along with fresh fruits & fresh vegetables … maan & geet start having their breakfast …

Maan – I love the noodles … mindblowing … you ordered Chinese for me …

Geet – no … I made this … only for you …

Maan – you are a good cook geet …

Geet – tha …. (geet eats her words as she remembers that she said no usage of thank you & sorry … )

Geet – anything for you … I am glad you liked the taste …

Maan - ok … now I understand … why you wanted to hang up the phone so soon … so that you can prepare the breakfast for me & then come to office early so that we can spend some time together …

Geet – yes …

Maan & Geet finish their breakfast … then maan informs geet about his conversation with dadima … geet is worried … geet giving a side hug to maan & about to cry …

Geet – Astrologer's words are coming true maan ….

Maan assuring geet – geet I am there na … so why are you worried … I will take care of all the problems … you stop worrying …

Geet – par … dadima … does not like me … & she might oppose for our marriage & might force you to get married to that surpa naka …

Maan – surpa naka … who …

Geet – sameera … who else …. Aap tho mere raam ji hain … tho main aap ki …

Maan – sita …

Maan holding geet's chin … Geet is blushing …

Geet – haan & wo sameera hui na surpa naka …. I can't stand her next to you …

Maan – I am feeling really good now …

Geet – why …

Maan – because you are feeling jealous … & being possessive …

Geet – oh Is it … well if I want I can also make you jealous …

Maan – really … you want to make me jealous … kar ke tho dikahao …

Geet – dikha dungi ….

Maan – geet …

Geet – maan …

Maan – geet you know me very well … that I can't bear if any one even looks at you … leave alone they talking to you … I can't bear it …

Geet – ab aye na gadi patri pe …

Maan – ok ok … fine … I will not tease you because of surpa naka & you to stop thinking about making me feel jealous …

Geet – maan I will never do that …

Maan – geet seriously next time … if you ever try to bring any other person or try to make me feel jealous … I am warning you … it will result in a fight …

Geet – it will never happen … trust me …. & it holds good for you too ..

Maan – I will also never do that …

Geet hugs maan again … they come out of the hug … geet clears the table … geet then makes some coffee for maan & tea for her …. She hands the coffee mug to maan … maan is now in his seat …

Geet – maan you were supposed to tell me about your dream …

Maan – haan geet … I will definitely tell you … looks like you are really eager to know what happened in my dream …

Geet – ofcourse I would be eager because you dreamed about me …

maan gets up from his chair & is walking towards geet … Maan was about to start about his dream … then he gets a call …

Friends please let me know how you all liked this update …… waiting for you comments ….

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🥳🥳

First of all, I loved the part and it was a big one tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dadimas reaction was a bit hard but ofcourse she will be thinking so, I mean it is her grandson who makes big decisions in his life and she want to be  sure that are the right ones.

I hope everything goes well or at least let maan and geet be married soon and im sure they will be handling everything which comes to their way, if they are together!!!!

Continue soon dear...
Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved it 😊
do continue soon 
patakha-guddi thumbnail
omg wht n upd
i jus wanna knw abt the dream
omg cat w8 n whos call was it
plz update soon di plz plz plz
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG...

luvly update...dream part was amazing...😃 

me likin that he told abt so called surpa naka to dadima..😉 😆 😆 😆 

luvd the name surpa naka.. and it so damn suits her.😆 😆 

waiting for the dream part,... update asap...😃

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update
Hope dadimaa agrees 2 maaneets marriage
Oooh luv naughty maan
Poor geet doesn't even know wat the dream is about--wanted the dream 2 cum true but that stupid call ruined it
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM