Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@all .... Sorry to keep u all waiting ..........  I really got busy since the past few days ..... please give me some time.... I  will update the SS ....... will let u all know soon when the next update would be posted .... sorry once again to keep u all waiting .... plz bear with me .....😊
dewdropred thumbnail
@all ....

Sorry to keep u all waiting ..........  I got really very busy since the past few days ..... please give me some time.... I  will update the SS .. may B after mid april as I have some important works & I am unable to find time to work on the SS  ..... if possible will update before mid april .... but can't promise ..........

will let u all know soon when the next update would be posted .... sorry once again to keep u all waiting .... plz bear with me .. I am unable to find time 😭

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's ok dear, we can understand ur timing😊, update it whenever you got the time😳, and also sabar kal phal hamesha meetha hi hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its okay
update wenever its possible
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc update. . . .PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNN
dewdropred thumbnail

thanks friends for waiting will b updating the FF very soon ...... hopefully tomorrow .........  πŸ˜Š

maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much  uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to update wow......................................superb ..........................thank god ...........................love you watting ...............
dewdropred thumbnail

Sorry for the delay in update …. Dearies …. was really caught up in some works … & was busy cause of that …. Hopefully if time permits … will give you the next update shortly … hoping that I will keep up my promise … thank you every one for the encouraging comments you all have posted …

Hope u all like this update … please let me know on how u all liked it … waiting for your comments or criticism ….

samata ,mona & ijjath thanks for the pic ....special thanks to ijjat who cropped & did color enhancement of the picture for me for this update 😊

Part 11 :-

Geet finally confesses her feelings to Maan …. After her love confession to maan …. Maan & Geet are seated on the couch …

they both decide to spend some more time in the farm house … so that they can have sweet memories to be cherished forever.

Maan & Geet now are seated comfortably beside each other … maan with his right hand on geet's right shoulder & his left hand on her left shoulder & both were watching TV … but geet gets bored while watching TV … as maan was making her watch business news ….

Geet – maan … shall we stop watching TV …

Maan – why geet … you want to watch some movie or anything else …

Geet – no maan I want to talk to you … about us … I want to share with you all my stories from my childhood & I also want to know more about you … as we both already know about each other's tastes very well … I thought why not share our past life with each other … which we both are unaware …

Maan – oh … my meeshti … wants to know about me … I like your idea … what else can be better than to listen to my meesthi's talks …

Maan – anything for you … yeh lo …

maan switches the TV off ….

Maan - TV switch off hogaya …

They both start sharing their stories from their childhood till now & spend the entire evening after geet's confession in knowing more about each other …

Geet finally decides to speak to maan about yash & her relationship with yash …

Geet - maan I need to tell you something in regards to yash …

Maan – I know geet … you don't have to tell me …

Geet – maan … please allow me to speak to you about him …. Because I don't want to have any misunderstandings between us in future because of him or any other person …

Maan – fine … geet … go ahead …

Geet – maan your doubts were correct about my engagement … I was never engaged to yash … I was just faking it … he is a very good friend of mine & I never had any feelings for him …

Maan – geet … you think that I never knew this fact … I knew it … I can say that easily from your eyes …

geet – really …

maan – yes …. Waise bhi … say even if you were engaged to him … I would have still been behind you … till you accept my love for you … because I know you love me …

maan - you thought that your words may deny your felings but … I know that your eyes & actions will never deny them …

Geet – acha … you can read my eyes & my actions so well …

Maan – yes meesthi … I can read you very very well … any doubt … I can prove it to you …

Maan now coming even more closer to her than they already are … but geet has placed her index finger on his chest & was moving him away from her …

Maan – kya hua …

Geet – aap na … aap ki shaitaniyan band kariyan …

maan taking off her finger & wrapping his arms around her waist & pulling her towards him …

Maan – yeh gustaki tho main sirf tum se hi kar sakhtha hun … aur kissi kae saath nahin … hain ki nahin … geet …

Geet blushing & trying to free herself from him … maan gripping her tight in his embrace …

Geet – maan chodiye …

Maan – sorry … I will not …

Geet – maan … some one might come … please leave me …

Maan – this line has become so old … can't you say something new … & for your kind information …

Maan in a sensous voice coming close to geet's ear …. In her ear …

Maan - we both are very much alone in this place now … there is no one over here to bother or disturb us … samjhi tum …

geet blushing … but now she coils her hands comfortably around his shoulders … maan noticing her each & every tiny reaction & continuing in his sensous voice …

maan – waise … I know what you really want …

geet surprised – what … what … do I want …

maan – yehin … ki … that … I don't leave you & hold you in my embrace forever & ever … just like the way I am holding you right now … just watch out for yourself how comfortable you are in my arms …

while geet realises that her arms are coiled around maan … she bites her tongue & has it in between her lips … maan notices what geet was doing … geet then takes off her hands from his shoulders & then removes his hands off her waist … as maan was lost in her lips he does not realise that geet releases herself from him …

Geet now gets up from the couch & starts moving away from him … but maan is quite quick for her … he quickly holds her hand & pulls her towards him … geet lands very close to him & her face hits his chest … geet slowly raises her face & is looking into maan's eyes … both have an eye lock … she then coils her arms around his waist & maan too hugs her …

maan – is this proof enough for you or you need more … that your eyes & actions prove that you love me more than anything else in this world …

geet nodding her head & bending her head while blushing … maan takes off his right hand off geet … while still hugging her with his left hand … he is trying to pull something out from his pocket & finally is successful in doing so …

geet – what are you doing maan …

maan – close your eyes geet …

geet closes her eyes as per maan's wish …. maan slowly takes  geet hands off him … & is kneeling down in front of geet so that he can propose to her … with his left hand on his back & right hand forwarded towards geet & with a ring in his hand …

maan – open your eyes geet …

geet opens her eyes … & is surprised to see maan kneeling down in front of geet … maan is looking into geet's eyes …

maan – geet … will you marry me …

smiling geet … nods her head in a yes … & forwards her left hand towards maan … maan takes her left hand & places the diamond solitaire in her left hand ring finger …. He then kisses her hand where the ring is present … geet has tears rolling down her cheek …

maan – geet … what happened …

maan gets up … wipes her tears …

geet – nothing … bas kushi jyada ho gayi hain … aaj ka din main mere zindagi main kabhi nahin bhulungi …

maan hugs geet … geet too reciprocates his hug …

maan – main nahin … hum … hum kabhi nahin bhulenge … 

geet – maan … I don't have an engagement ring for you …

maan – it's ok geet … no problem ….

but geet quickly remembers that today while getting dressed up she wore her ring what her parents gifted her on her 18th birthday … it was a thumb ring her parents gifted her for her birthday … it was a plain band & as it was a bit loose for her she does not wear it normally … she quickly takes her ring off her hand then takes maan's hand & tries to fit it in his ring finger in his left hand … maan is looking at geet in astonishment … geet is facing difficulty to fit in the ring … while maan is having pain in his finger as the ring was a little bit tight for him … but he keeps quiet … so that geet does not feel bad … geet finally succeeds & the ring is now in maan's finger … maan is looking at geet … geet too lifts her head & is looking at maan … both look into each other's eyes … maan now takes his hand & kisses the ring what geet put on him … geet lowers her eyes … maan then keeps his right hand on her chin & pulls her face close to his …

maan – thank you meeshti … I love it … thodi tight hain par daudega … I can bear any pain for you …

geet grabbing maan's hand …

geet – oh is it … I am sorry maan … I will take the ring off … if you are in so much pain …

geet trying to take the ring out but maan placing his hand over geet's hand …..

maan – meeshti … meeshti … I said i love it …. & I will never take that ring off me … it will be there with me forever …

maan kissing geet's hand along with the ring finger … geet was blushing … at maan's reaction …

maan – waise 1 minute …

geet – what …

Maan keeps his finger on her lips …

maan – shhhh …. Chup bilkul chup …

Both look into each other's eyes … Maan keeps the finger on her lips for a minute or so … then he realises that & takes his finger off her lips … then slowly places his left hand on geet's right shoulder on her duppatta … then takes off her duppatta off her right shoulder there by taking it off geet's neck … geet's heartbeat is beating faster & faster …. their eye lock continues … geet does not speak a word … but is Just watching maan …. Maan then places duppatta on her left shoulder evenly & adjusts it so that it is one sided …

Then maan runs his hands from her forehead to her chin thereby closing geet's eyes … geet closes her eyes as she understood that maan wants her to close her eyes once more  … then maan makes geet turn around so that geet's back is facing maan now … geet turns around closing her eyes ….

Then he pulls out some thing else from his other pocket … slowly he lays the chain around her neck … geet feels that maan was placing something around her neck … He then gently holds geet's hair & places it to the side on her right shoulder … & hooks the chain carefully … geet places her hand on the chain & feels some thing other than the chain hanging off the chain …

Maan – meeshti open your eyes ….

Geet opens her eyes … maan comes & stands in front of her … geet is looking into maan's eyes … maan slowly lifts his hands up … takes them little bit down to geet's neck … geet's heart is again beating faster & she is looking into maan's eyes with a question in her eyes but does not speak anything as she knows maan & as she has full trust on him …

maan touches the locket which was hanging off the chain … he then opens the locket & shows it to geet … it has both their miniature pictures in it … on either side inside the locket … geet & maan both have their hands on the locket …

geet – maan I wanted to say that I can't accept any more gifts from you … but after seeing both of our pictures in the locket … I am unable to refuse this gift …

maan smiles …

maan – knowing you … I got this specially designed for you …

maan & geet both have a passionate hug … both are lost in each other ... while the hug continues …..

geet – maan I think we should make a move now …

maan with a smirk on his face – you want to go away from me …

geet – maan … why would I want to go away from you … but I have to now … anyhow I am waiting for that day when I don't have to say that I need to go back to my home …

maan – don't worry geet … that day will come very soon … I will talk to dadima about us …. It will take me some time to convince her as we have to break the engagement … but I know I will be able to convince her …

geet – maan …. What if dadima does not agree ….

Maan – you have faith on me naa …

Geet – khud se bhi jyada …

Maan – good … and what about your family …. Will they accept me …

Geet – hmmm … may be ….

Maan – may be …

Geet – maan … don't worry they will accept … they know me … they have full faith in me & trust my decision … other wise they would not have allowed me to live alone in delhi …

Maan – then no worries ….  Chalo chalthe hain … then …

Geet – chaliye …

Geet & maan both walk out towards the car … maan opens the door for geet & geet sits in the car & then maan closes the door of the car … he too sits in the car & starts the car … the car is leaves the farm house …

They both are on their way back towards geet's home suddenly geet spots a fortune teller or astrologer's shop …

Geet – maan … please stop the car maan …

Worried Maan applies the breaks suddenly ….

Maan – geet what happened … any problem …

Geet – no problem … maan … I just saw a fortune teller's store … so wanted to just check in … will you come with me …

Maan – do you believe in all this stuff …

Geet – well some times I do believe … depends … chaliye naa … any how you stopped the car so …. Let's go & see what is in store for us …

Maan – chalo chalthe hain … merii ithni majaal ki main … her highness ki order mana kar sakhtha hun … come let's go …

Geet – thank you maan …

(I am not that great in astro reading but just tried something over here … hope you all like it … )

Maan & geet both enter the store … the store is fully decorated with all glass pieces &  has a crystal ball in the center … & a lady dressed in multi color costume was running her hands over the crystal ball … and as soon as geet and maan come and stand in front of the ball the ball lights up …. The lady looks at geet & maan & starts running her hands over the ball …

Geet – hello … fortune teller ji … I would like to know about my future …

Fortune teller – let me see what fate has in store for you …. Do not speak while I am talking …… once I am done then you can speak …

Geet – ok …

Fortune teller runs her hands over the ball …. Her face is changing colors …. Once there is a smile then a frown … then another smile … then again a frown then finally a big grin …

Geet – what happened …

Fortune teller – well your life in the past has been a roller coaster ride for you … tears & happiness were hand in hand & were always close to you … if I am not wrong you should have met your Mr.Right by now …

Fortune teller giving a look to maan from top to bottom …. Maan smiling back to the fortune teller with an attitude that yes geet's Mr.Right is standing right next to her … & it's none other than me …

Fortune teller – as per your stars you will be getting married this year … if you cannot get engaged by this month ending … then you can't get married for the next 1 or 2 years … & if you are engaged then I see some thing bad coming in your way …

Geet is worried …

Fortune teller – you have to struggle a lot to get your love … your loves support will be there with you & you both will fight for your love & you both have to be very very careful … many unexpected things will happen … but never loose hope … because in the end true love wins …

Fortune teller looking at geet - you will be united with your true love … who always treats you like a princess …

Geet – thank you …

Fortune teller then pulls something out from a basket what she has next to her ….

Fortune teller – here … make your life partner wear this … babaji's blessings will be there with both of you & no one can separate you from each other …

Geet takes the taviz from the fortune teller's hands …

Geet – thank you …

Fortune teller – Rs.1000 / - is your bill …

Maan pays the fortune teller & both walk out of the store … geet has the taviz in her hand …. She wants maan to wear it but is thinking whether maan will wear the taviz or not … both sit in the car … maan starts the car & are on their way to geet's home … both reach geet's home …

Geet – maan come inside …

She has the taviz in her hands …. Both enter her house …

Geet – maan you please be seated … I will be back in a minute …

geet first goes inside the puja room & keeps the taviz near the foot of sherawali maa …. & prays & then takes the taviz back & comes to where maan was sitting ….

Geet – maan I want you to wear this … please … I understood that you don't believe in all this but please for my sake can you wear it …

Maan – geet you don't have to request me … I will wear it … anything for you ….

Maan stands up & Geet then places the taviz in maan's neck …. Maan & geet hug each other ….

Maan – ok then geet I will leave … see you tomorrow in the office & pick up the phone … I will call you …. While I am on the way …

Geet – maan you can call me … but not while you are driving … for me your safety is important … so call me after you reach home …

Maan – teek hain …. Meeshti ….

Then maan leaves … maan reaches khurana mansion … calls geet & speaks with her for some time & then nakul comes to his rooms & informs him that dadima is waiting for him at the dining table …

Dadima notices that maan is very very happy … not like how he used to be on his birthdays earlier ... maan never feels like eating anything on his birthday & he always skips his dinner on his birthday & today maan is happy & is enjoying his dinner …

dadima is happy with the change in maan … maan has qucik dinner & takes leave of dadima … before dadima could speak to him …

Maan – dadima … I am feeling sleepy … I am going to bed …

Dadima – maan I want to speak to you about some thing very important ….

Maan – dadima … even I want to speak to you regarding an important issue …….. but I will talk to you tomorrow dadima … right now I am feeling sleepy ….

Dadima – ok maan … go to bed … wish you many many happy returns of the day maan … once more …

Maan – thank you … dadima …

Maan touching dadima's feet … & taking her blessings …

Dadima – aap ki dill ki saari tammannayen poori ho ….

Maan – thank you … dadima … good night …

Dadima – good night maan …

maan leaves …

dadima to herself – "maan did not say anything even after I wished him … I wonder who bought this change in him … oh how can I forget … may be sameera …. But she is in london right now … & she also told me that she could not contact maan today & did not speak or wish him since morning … & maan was not there in office also … I wonder what & who is the reason for the change … no problem … I will talk to maan tomorrow …"

maan & geet both are thinking about the entire day they spent in the farm house …. Both kissing their rings & taviz & the locket …

geet to her teddy holding her chain & locket … & looking at both chain & her ring …

geet – what are you staring at … this is mine … given to me by my maan …

just then geet's cell rings …. It's maan on the other side …

maan – meeshti …

geet – hmmm ….

Maan – thinking about me ….

Geet – no …

Maan – geet I know you are lying … & I also know that you have the locket in your hand & you are looking at the ring & locket … am I right ….

Geet now gets up & sits on her bed & is looking towards her balcony to see if maan is watching her … but does not find him there ….

Maan – geet … I am in khurana mansion … not in your balcony …

Geet – how do you know that I was looking for you …

Maan – geet I think you are forgetting that I am maan singh khurana … & I can read you & your actions very well …

Maan & geet both laugh & both continue their conversation lying in bed … talking to each other … finally fall asleep talking to each other ……

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1stly welcome back πŸ€— & you updated so I'm super happy πŸ˜ƒ I really like this FF & both your Geet & Maan . Thank you for continuing πŸ˜›

I loved the entire indoor sequence ; their cuddling , ring exchange , convos & everything β€οΈ
It was dreamy πŸ˜ , beautiful & sensuous πŸ˜³ . Very nicely written πŸ‘
Then the fortune - teller scene was refreshing β­οΈ
Even their night scene was cute πŸ˜³

Fab update πŸ‘πŸΌ , loved it ..... omg I'm 1st to comment today .....
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
Loved the proposal
Awwww luvd the gift maan gave--a locket wiv der moments
Bit worried after way the fortune teller said but glad dat maan is going 2 be wiv her at the end
Lol maan Singh khurana the psychic
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM