Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely update Hima....and so romantic .....*sigh* πŸ˜
divareena thumbnail

Love how they walk together holding each others hands, while maan was complimenting geet and she was blushing.😍😍😍😍😍

Aww geet's cheek match the saree colour now. 😍😍😍 Love how geet trusts maan when they are going to his bedroom. Wow he bought all the clothes for geet. I am sure geet should confess her love to maan.😍😍😍😍😍😳

Maan really knows what geet likes and her size. She is having so much fun wearing the clothes that maan bought with so much love. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

So romantic the way room is decorated with orchids, roses and peach curtains. Me in a dreamland already. Maan looks hot as usual ❀️❀️❀️❀️😍😍

I have fainted now as maan has made sure that all rose petals fall on geet. 😍😍😍He loves her so much and wants to make her smile and be happy. Geet just run into maan's arms. I know I would. Loolβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love the way he asks her for a dance. Love the way they are dancing together and touching each other. The way you have described the dance and chemistry is so sizzling.❀️😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️☺️

Lool maan is trying to pull geet closer and she is trying to maintain her distance.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love the way maan notices strands of geet's hair from her lips and his hand moves to touch her lips. They both got a bit carried away by being so close to each other.😍😍😍

Love how maan said to geet that she is very special to him. Wow he got her some mango slices. How adorable can a person get. 😍😍😍😍Geet take him before someone else does. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maan wants to eat the piece of mango that geet has eaten. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Me want mango dipped in salt and chilli.😭  I am so glad that maan showed geet sameera's reality and how she cheated on him.😑😑

Sameera is sick ,😑😑 how could she do that to maan. I knew geet loves maan when she asked him not to marry sameera. Uff maan , geet is telling you that she loves you by asking you not to marry sameera.

She is shy and cannot say it aloud. This scene " maan coming close to her left ear in his sensous voice" made me blush☺️☺️☺️☺️

Love how maan is running after geet with her dupatta around his neck.  Lool geet never give Maan a challenge as he will catch you.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wow they both fall on top of each other on the sofa and love how maan's lips brush against geet's skin. Love how he wraps the dupatta around geet as she is uncomfortable and me in dreamland as they hug.😍😍😍😍

Maan is so sweet, he is saying sorry to geet and that he will never cross the limit. Geet knows this and that is why she trusts you so much. Wow she confessed, yey me dancing. 😍😍😍😍

Aww she said ILU maan sir and they hug. Loved the gift maan asked from geet which is to call him maan all the time. I am sure they both enjoyed the passionate huge. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

This is the  best present maan has ever received.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hima – such a lovely dreamy and amazing update.πŸ€— Thank you, I can sleep better today after reading this. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiii
cute update
loved it
maaneet were adorable
finally they confessed
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
mitzi11 thumbnail
they real neededto talk
heart to heart
yippe they confess there feeling
for one another
& yu better not bring Sameera
again or else ready for rotten tomato
infront of ur house he he he he
super fascinatingpls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
Awesomeeee-licious updateee
loved it
hayee holdin hands and geet blushing
amazing part
yayy finally geet confessed
awhh love how maan calls her mishti
OMG update soon plzzzzzz
cant wait
thank u soo much

namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8,awesome,luvly,nice,whatelse enjoyed it. Update soon.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
awesome
cont soon
itzangell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was just fab.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳..... emotionally done with ease ....... plzz put up the nex part as early as possible........

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
patakha-guddi thumbnail
lovely update
thnx fr pm n cont soon
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awww that was so sweet  cute update
 i love it