FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
pls update soon... waiting eagerly for the next part...
Great update Hima.....loved the choice of songs....all my favourite songs and would really love to see them on Maaneet........can't wait for your next update πŸ˜Š
Great update........can't wait for the next update😊 plz add me to ur PM list.....
superb update
poor geet.........chalo atleast itna kaam karne ke baad boss ne lift to diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nice one
keep writing

Really liked ur ff wanna read more n more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update asap n do pm me when u update plz
wow... so many eye locks while driving... so dangerousπŸ˜†
haha... plz continue
nice update
love the romance
cont soon

thank you every one for your wonderful comments loved reading them ....

will be updating the SS in a short while .... in the next 5 min ....

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have posted …loved reading all of them … please let me know how you liked this update … comments or criticism are always welcome….

Part 7:-

maan & geet finally reach geet's home …. Maan gets down the car … he opens the door for geet … geet removes her seat belt … wants to get down … geet's hair is on her back now …

maan – stop geet …

geet – why sir …

maan – I think you forgot … you are hurt …

geet – I am fine sir ….

Maan – geet … no arguments …

[mahi back ground score starts ]

Even before Geet could speak a word ... maan places his left hand under her knee & right hand on her back … just scoops her in his hands …. Geet is holding her belongings in her hands  & is looking at maan …. Maan is carrying geet to her home …

Now maan is standing in front of the door with geet in his arms ... geet pulls her keys out from her bag & opens the door while she is still in Maan's arms …

maan then carries her to her bedroom … & places her on the bed … & maan is moving back slowly after placing geet on the bed & he is not breaking the eye contact between them …

but as he tries to move back … geet gets pulled towards him as her hair gets stuck to his buttons …. (as she laid her hair on the back not unlike earlier in the office she placed her hair in the front …)

Geet – ouch ….

Geet's pain breaks the eye contact … she is holding her hair & is pulling it towards her …. Maan too gets pulled towards geet as she was pulling her hair … he falls on her with his hands on either side of her & his nose gets brushed against her cheeks … they both feel each other's touch … Maan & Geet both freeze for few seconds …

Maan & Geet both come back to their sense … maan moves back slowly …. Geet too gets up slowly holding her hair & now her head is very close to his chest … she almost leaned her left cheek on his chest …

she is now trying to take her hair off from his shirt …. Her hands were trembling … geet is forwarding her fingers to remove her hair & then again pulling them back …

[mahi back ground score stops ]

maan – wait geet …

geet puts a full stop to her efforts of pulling her hair off his shirt … maan first moves her hair which is covering her face tucks them behind her ear … while her hair is stuck to his shirt …

maan & geet eye contact once again starts …. Maan finally takes out geet's hair which got stuck to his shirt … they both  try to come out of the awkwardness created … maan breaks the silence ….

maan  - geet …. Where is the balm …

geet – balm …

maan – yes … balm …

geet – oh … it's there in my bag …

geet pulls out zandu balm from her bag … wondering why maan needs the balm …. maan is watching her in surprise …

maan – you carry balm with you … every day …

Geet nods her head in a yes …

geet – here …. It is …

maan takes the balm from her hands …..

Geet – maan sir … why do you need the balm …

Maan – you will know … very soon …

Maan wants to apply the balm to her foot … he sits on the bed next to geet's foot … takes her foot in his hand …

Geet – maan sir … what are you doing …

Maan – apply balm to your foot …

geet trying to pull her foot off from him …

Geet – sir … I will do it myself … it's ok sir …

Maan – chup … bilkul chup … geet …

Maan after a pause …

Maan – geet … if you want … I can close my eyes … promise …

Geet – no sir … you don't have to …  I have faith in you … you can open your eyes … I … I don't mind …

Geet's foot is in maan's hand … maan & geet both looking at each other adoringly ….

maan starts applying the balm to her foot … geet is looking at maan … while she is feeling shy … maan notices that geet is blushing …

Maan smiling sweetly – So Ms. Geet handa what else do you carry in your bag ….

Geet – well I carry every thing … sir … what I need & I think is important … that's why yash calls me super market …

when geet mentions yash's name … Maan is angry & jealous  β€¦ but has a question in his mind ….& maan with a question mark face …

Maan – super market …

geet in her hoshiarpur express speed …

Geet – yes sir … when we were studying … I mean me and Yash …. We were in the same class & he never used to bring anything to class …. Always … Just used to come empty handed to our class & Always use to borrow things from me because he knows that … I carry everything in my bag …. Literally everything … so …

Maan does not allow her to finish her sentence just cuts it off in the middle …

Maan – enough … I understood … tum kitna bolthi ho geet … I asked u 1 thing & you gave me such a big lecture on that 1 word ….

Geet – sorry sir ….

maan still applying balm to geet … & looking at her …

Maan – geet I want to see your engagement photos … will you show them to me …

Geet – en …. En ….  En … gage…. ment photos ….

Maan – yes geet … engagement photos …

Geet to her self – "babaji ab main kya karoon … help me … help me please … "

Maan with his mischievous smile ….

Maan to himself – well if your engagement is real … & not fake …. or say … if it is not secret engagement … then you should have your so called engagement photos … with you …

Geet – wo photos … photos … they are in hoshiarpur … with my parents …

Maan – oh … is it ….

Geet – yes sir …

Maan acting as he is looking around ….

Maan – but how come you did not bring even 1 photo of yours with you … atleast you should have 1 by your bed side … isn't it …. Where is it I can't see …

Geet to herself –"hey baabji … yeh maan sir bhi naa haath dhoke mere peeche pad gaye hain … ab kya bolu … socho geet … socho … jaldi jaldi socho … jawab de unko …"

Maan – what happened geet … what are you thinking ….

Geet – nothing sir … photo … oh … wo … actually … last night ….

Well when maan was there yesterday morning he did not find any photograph on her bed side … that's why when she said last night he too repeats last night & was stressing on that word on purpose …

Maan – last night …

Geet - sorry … I mean last week … a cat jumped on it & broke the photo frame …

Maan making his eyes big ….

Maan – what … a cat …. Jumping on it …. & then the frame breaking.

Geet again nods her head in a yes … maan looking into her eyes …

Maan - Strange … I thought cat's jump in the kitchen … for milk …

Geet – yes sir … for real … it happened …

Maan – is it …

Geet – yes sir … that's the reason … I gave it in photo studio for lamination ….

Maan – never mind … I will see it once you get it laminated … or why to wait for that long … you might have some stored in your cell phone … don't you …

Geet to herself – "cell phone … ab kya bolu …jaldi geet …soch soch … jaldi … nahin tho dusht dhanav … patha nahin … kya samajh lega … ithna jhooth bola … phir bhi yeh sawal pe sawal kiye jaa rahen hain … jaldi se soch warna pakdi jayegi … "

Geet making a sad face …

Geet – wo sir … actually … by mistake … all the photos got deleted from my cell phone … that's why … I don't have any old photos of mine …

Maan to himself & smiling at geet's lies … –"geet jitni marzi chahe uthna jhooth bolo … you think I believe you … sorry … I don't believe you … you just wait … "

Maan – it's so strange isn't it … your diamond ring is near the jeweler.

Geet – yes sir …

Maan - photo frame is at the photo studio … for lamination …

Geet – yes sir …

Maan - all the photographs in your cell phone got deleted …

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – but yash is there …

Geet – yes sir …

Maan - so I think we can get the photographs from him …

Geet – yes sir ….

Geet to herself – "what did I just answer … to his question … did I say what I thought I said or something else … "

Maan – so we will call yash & ask him to bring the photos …

Geet – from yash …

Maan – yes from yash …

Geet – no sir …

Maan - why do you have any problem …

Geet – problem … what problem I will have … no … no problem … at all.

Geet was worried she is looking every where now & avoiding maan's eyes ……. Maan finished applying the balm to her leg … geet did not notice this as she was worried …

Worried Geet to herself – "geet ab tho yash ke saath jhoothi mangni karke … uske photos maan sir ko dikhane padenge … hey baabji … yeh aap mujhsae kya karwa rahen hain …. Maine tho khulhadi apni pairon pe hi maar liya hain … "

All of a sudden ……… her eyes fall on something ………

geet shrieks  & jumps from there … & hugs maan tight …

maan is confused on to what happened to her all of a sudden … & why is she jumping & shouting & hugging him at the same time … he is happy though that geet hugged him … maan too hugs her … maan looking at the ceiling …

Maan to himself – "thank you god … for this …"

Maan comes close near geet's ears … whispers in her ear …

Maan – geet … Geet … what happened …

Geet still hugging maan … & showing her hand in the direction of a cock roach …

Geet – wo …. Over there …

Maan – what …

Geet – co… co …cock roach …

Now Maan too notices the cock roach …

Maan – cock roach …

Geet still hugging maan & pointing in that direction …. Geet does not know that maan saw the roach …

Geet – yes … over there ….

Maan – Geet I think your scream scared that poor cock roach … it's not there … it ran away …

Geet – what …. It's not there …

Geet still hugging maan …. Maan too hugging her & laughing …

Maan was laughing – yes … check for your self … it's not there …

Geet turns her head in a slow motion … but is looking really scared … opening her eyes slowly …. To check whether the cock roach was still there or not …

Maan was still laughing - apni jaan bacha ke baag gayi darr ke maare …. Tumhari awaz se darr gayi …. Bechara cock roach …

Geet is now feeling embarrassed & angry at the same time thinking that the man who claims to love her …. is actually laughing at her … she now wants to come out of his embrace … but maan is not leaving her … how & why will he leave her when she herself came & hugged him … geet takes her hands off him … but maan still hugging her …. Maan is actually making fun of her & is irritating her on purpose …

Geet – sir please leave me …

Maan hugging her … Geet is now keeping her hands in between her & maan …

Maan – not until you answer me …

Geet – what should I answer … sir …

Maan – very smartly you dodged the question what I asked you …

Geet – when & what question sir …

Maan – just now … in the name of cockroach …

Geet – but the roach was for real sir …

Maan – that I understood that the roach was for real …

Maan - but you used the roach to avoid the question about getting photographs from yash …

maan looking into geet's eyes … but geet is looking else where not at him …

Geet – sir … I don't think so even yash has the photographs with him.

Maan – oh … really … why is it so …

Geet – I think that the album is in hoshiarpur ….

Maan – oh so even his album is in hoshiarpur …

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – geet … why is it … that I am getting a feeling that you were lying to me all the while ….

Geet – lying … me … no sir …

Maan – yes you were …

Geet – no … no … sir …

Maan – yes geet … your engagement with Yash isn't it fake …

Geet – no sir … no …

Maan pressing geet towards himself …. Geet struggling to get out of his embrace …

Maan – yes it is …

Geet – no sir …

Maan - that's what your eyes are telling me … all the while …. All the while … that you were lying … when ever you talk about your engagement with yash … your eyes search for an answer which is a lie …

Geet was saying no by shaking her head …

Maan - why are you doing this to me geet … why are you torturing me like this geet …

Maan – what do you want …. You want me to beg in front of you for your love …

Geet looking at maan … maan leaves her … & then storms out of her room …

Next day at KC …

Geet goes to the office starts working … she is peeping into maan's cabin time to time but does not find maan anywhere …

She is becoming restless … moving to & fro in her cabin … & wondering where maan is … peeping into maan's room & trying to reach him on his cell …

It's almost 3 in the after noon … geet hasn't worked much today … her concentration was on maan … where he is … what is he doing & where did he disappear …

Maan is no where in KC …. Geet is still confused & wondering as to where did maan leave all of a sudden without informing her …. as she is his secretary & she is the person who takes care of maan's appointments … luckily that day there were no important appointments …

Finally geet enquires from adi sir & finds out that … maan has gone for camping …. He does this quite often … & sometimes goes off for camping for more than a week …

After coming to know that maan is in camp Geet rescheduled some important appointments & the rest of the appointments they have decided that either sasha , adi or geet will take care of them …

As for geet … she is new to this sort of behaviour from maan's side as he never went to camping after geet joined …. Because after geet joined the office … he always found solace or comfort around her & he never had to search for any other alternative besides geet …. & geet was unaware that maan goes on camping when ever he is angry or disturbed or sad …

It's more than 10 days … that maan went out for camping … no news from him …

The last time geet saw maan was at her home … when he came to drop her … and he stormed out of her home after listening to her lie …  

Geet realized that she was indeed missing him very badly & now she too wants to meet him desperately …. & is dying to just have a look at him …

It was 9:30 in the morning … some one knocks on the door of geet's cabin …

Hima loved the update lekin yeh kya ab humko kyun tarsa rahi ho......you show them seperated for 10 days & then a knock on the door and you stop, not fair......πŸ˜† Can't wait to read further, loved it😊