Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for the delay in the update … thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have posted …loved reading all of them … Hopefully will be able to update in a day or two … please let me know how you liked this update … comments or criticism welcome….

Part 5:-

After leaving from geet's home … Maan goes back to office ….. maan is entering the office ….

some of the KC staff is not in their seats because 1 person or the other is standing next to their colleagues and are discussing about today's events …. That is the newspaper article …. While pinky ,adi ,romeo ,pandey ,manisha were worried for geet …

Maan enters the office area …. finds everyone chatting or say gossiping …

Maan shouts – what's going on over here …

Maan - I don't think so that I pay all of you for gossiping in my office …. Or Is it ….

KC staff stop chatting & look at maan … KC staff bend their heads…

Maan - Now all of you get back to work ….

KC staff starts leaving so that they can get back to their seats  ….

Maan - 1 more thing … wait ….

All of them stop … as soon as maan asks them to wait ….

Maan - who ever gave their so called opinions in the newspaper …. Better if you all keep your mouths shut …. Yes …. You all heard me right ….

Maan - The insiders names were not mentioned in the article ….. if at all the names had been mentioned …. Right now those people would be having their dismissal orders in their hands ….

The staff is looking at each other's faces ….

Sasha – but MK … we don't know how all this happened & believe me MK … none of the staff members have any hand in this issue …. No one gave any interviews …

Maan – sasha ….  Now all I want is … no more discussions on that article & no one will gossip about that … mind you all … If I find any one commenting Geet or gossiping about that issue … they will be handed dismissal orders then & there …. So All of you mind your own business & get back to your cubes …. Right now ….

Everyone starts leaving & get back to their seats & start working …

After watching all this pinky calls geet … & informs her about everything that has happened in the office & how maan sir closed everyone's mouth …. How he called up a meeting for her … Which he never did before … not for anyone … she requests geet to come to the office … to which geet answers ….

Geet – I need some time to think over pinky ….

Pinky – by the way geet … did yash bhai come & meet you … because he sounded worried for you & called me … I informed him that you were still at home … so I am guessing that he should have come to meet you …

Geet – yes pinky …. Yash did come & spoke to me & he left also …

Pinky – oh ok … geet please get ready & come to the office  …

Geet – pinky … not today … let me think over … the whole issue …

Pinky – par geet …

Geet - bye … pinky …

Pinky – ok bye …

At geet's residence ….

Geet is thinking over this issue … whether to resume her duties at KC or not … she then decides to get back to work & has come to a conclusion that what ever happened was not her fault …. So why should she hide her face …. If she does not get back to work everyone might think that she is at fault … so she decides to join KC back …

At KC ….

Maan thinking about geet's engagement … Is geet really engaged … & his thoughts running over geet & yash relationship …. On how much truth is there … maan then thinks over the whole issue & plans on getting his answers …. From her ….

Next day at KC ….

Geet comes to office & notices that every one is being the same to her as usual & there was no problem at work … she then remembers pinky's words that how maan warned everyone … on not speaking about the newspaper article neither in front of geet nor behind her back & strictly no gossiping …

Geet know's that maan loves her but she is still in a dilemma whether to accept his love or not & after what happened yesterday in her home geet is worried plus feeling shy to face maan & also blushing … thinking about the near kiss they both were suppose to have … patting her forehead slowly ….

Geet to herself – jhalli …. Kya kya soch thi rehti hain …. Get back to work …

Maan too comes to KC …. But a bit late … goes into his cabin ….

[mahi back ground score starts ]

Maan walks near the blinds …. Moves them slightly to check whether geet came to the office … Seeing geet back in her seat gave his troubled mind some peace …. As though a violent storm inside him came to a rest for some time …

Geet at that time has pencil sandwiched in between her lips …. & is moving it from left to right & right to left after every few seconds …

Maan is lost in the pink lips of geet & the pencil that is moving to & fro …. Maan is also smiling to himself …. Thinking about yesterday same thing like geet … i.e. the near kiss they both had …

suddenly geet turns her head …. & then both maan & geet's eyes meet each other … they both blink their eyes while looking at each other ….

geet bends her eyes & again starts working …. pulling the pencil immediately out of her mouth … as she notices that how maan's eyes were travelling from her eyes to her lips … she too remembers the same incident again & blushing as soon as the incident came into her mind thinking that maan might also be remembering the same & feeling shy after assuming what was going on in maan's mind …

maan notices that geet's cheeks have become pink now … as maan is still looking at her … even after she broke the eye contact …. She is feeling a bit awkward … as maan's stare is still continuing ….

[mahi back ground score stops ]

Geet to herself – what happened to maan sir … he is not taking his gaze off me … yes ….

Geet turns around in her rotating chair so that now maan can only see the back of the chair ….

Maan's gaze breaks ….

Maan to himself – damn … yeh geet bhi naa … let me call geet ….

Maan grabs the phone & calls geet through the intercom …. Leaving the blinds kind of half open … the same way they were while he was staring at geet … so that he can still see her …. Geet gets the ring …. Rotates again in her chair to receive the call … but geet's hands are trembling now … maan notices geet's trembling hands … & smiling to himself … geet takes time to lift the phone … finally geet lifts the phone … both are looking at each other through the glass partition …. & half open blinds …

Geet – he …. ll …..  oo ….

Maan in a soft , sensuous & mesmerizing voice – helloo …. Geet …

Geet is scared after listening to his voice as she can see a mischievous smile on his face & then his sensous mesmerizing voice … which is actually making her loose her mind just on phone ….the phone slipped from her hand … but geet got the phone back & then getting control of her self …

Geet – helloo …. Maan sir ….

Maan – geet … please get me some hot coffee …

Geet – sure …. Sir …

Maan hangs up the phone …. Geet is scared to enter his cabin … so she is thinking on ways to avoid him …. Geet walks out of the cabin … goes to the pantry … makes coffee as per maan's taste …. Walks out of the pantry … & while she is thinking on how to take the coffee to maan …. She notices that pinky is walking towards her …. She quickly holds of pinky ….

Geet – pinky …. Please do me a favour …. & walk along with me …

Geet & pinky walking along …

Pinky worried – geet what happened …. Is every thing alright … what favour do you want from me … I can do anything for you dear …

Geet – can you please give this coffee to maan sir …

Pinky – me … nahin baba … wo jwala mukhi ke paas … no way …

Geet – please pinky ….

Pinky – he was in a very bad mood yaar …. yesterday … don't know how his mood is today because I did not see his face … by the time I lifted my face …. He walked past my desk …. Nahin baba nahin … no way …

Geet – pinky just now … you said naa … anything for me … kya yehin teri dosthi hain …. Kya yehin teri bandagi hain …. Kya yehin tera pyar hain …. Aur waise bhi jwala mukhi roz roz na thodi phat tha hain …

Pinky – oye geet … what happened to you …. Why are you mouthing all filmy dialogues …. Dosthi … bandagi …. Pyar …. I don't think …. so that they all gel together …

Geet – arey pinky …. heard the dialogues in some movie … abhi yaad aya … so just used it … yaar …. Please jaa na … next time … I will do your work …. Please please …

Pinky – chal teek hain teek hain … give it to me ….

Geet & pinky are in front of maan's cabin … pinky takes the coffee tray from her … & knocks the door …

In the meanwhile … while waiting for the coffee …

maan was pacing in his cabin as soon as he saw that geet went to bring coffee … now maan was very close to the door …. But as soon as he heard the knock at his door … he quickly runs to his seat … sits in his chair & turns around so that now the chair's back faces the door …

He wanted to show geet that he was not eager to meet her … but poor fellow … forgot that he has to deal with geet handa … & he is the one who is going to get that surprise from her ….

Maan – come in ….

Pinky – si… irrrr …. Co….ff…ee …

Maan to himself – what happened to geet's voice … why is she sounding like pinky …

Maan turns around … & sees that pinky is the one who was actually standing in front of him not geet …

Maan cursing himself for being so happy …

Maan – keep it on the table …

Pinky – ok sir …

After keeping the coffee on his table near maan …

Pinky – may I leave now sir …

Maan – yes pinky … you can …

Pinky leaves maan's cabin … After pinky leaves … maan while sipping his coffee …

Maan – oh …. no problem geet let me see what you will do next … because you don't know what's in store for you …

Maan again calls geet …

Maan – geet I need noida project file …. So please bring that over here…

Geet now thinking …

Geet – hey babaji … now how to go near him ….

Geet then sees that tasha is time passing with manisha …. Geet goes near tasha ….

Geet – tasha … please can you give this file to maan sir …

Tasha curling her hair with her right hand …

Tasha – oh geet … I am so busy … you know ….

Manisha is jumping with joy … on hearing maan's name ….

Manisha – oh maan sir ke paas …

Manisha - geet … geet … can I take this file to my hot hot boss please ….please please geet …

Even Before geet could answer …..

Tasha – oh … silly me … manisha … geet asked me first … so let me take this file to him …

tasha grabs the file from geet & runs to maan's cabin …while slipping here & there on her way …but balancing her self so that she does not fall …finally lands at maan's cabin door …. She too knocks the door … maan burried himself in multi storey building plan ….

Maan – come in …

Tasha – here sir … noida file ….

Maan checks the file …

Maan yelling – I asked for construction file & you bought me accounts file & where is geet …

Tasha – sorry sir … silly me …. I think she is in her cabin sir …

Maan shouting at tasha – out … of my cabin …

Tasha literally runs out of maan's room as though a lion is behind her … she is running for her life …

geet is in her cabin … maan again calls her ….

Maan - geet … I wanted noida construction file … & you sent me accounts file …

Geet – but sir you did not specify whether you want construction file or accounts file …

Maan – geet now bring me the construction file … & I am telling you this time if you are not going to come & send some one else just wait & watch what I will do …

Geet not caring about maan's warning … now catches adi & sends the file with him … maan is even more angry after watching adi entering his cabin & handing over the file to him …

maan to himself – "she knows I love her that's why she is not entering my cabin … wait geet … very soon you will know what I am going to do next … "

maan pointing to a great heap of files to adi …

maan – adi … take all these files & give them to geet & tell her that she can't go home until she finishes all of these files …

adi looks at the pile of files … the look at the stack only … is giving him dizzyness …

adi to himself – "aaj geet tho gayi kaam se …"

adi – ok sir …

adi leaves maan's cabin … carrying the files with him …

after adi leaves Maan's cabin … Maan with a mischievous smile on his face …. Rotating On his  chair …

Maan – geet ab kya karogi … main bhi dekhungaa …

adi with great difficulty is carrying the files with him …. His face was hidden while he was carrying the pile of files to geet's cabin …. He could not even walk properly …

Pinky notices that adi might need some help as he with great difficulty was placing his step … so she rushes towards him … & takes some files from him before adi bumps into the partition wall or some other wall … adi & pinky walk towards geet's cabin … enter her cabin ….

Geet stands up as soon as she sees pinky & adi entering her cabin with pile of files … wondering what are they doing with so many files in their hands ….

Adi & pinky dump the files in front of geet …. And wipe the sweat of their faces …

Geet adi & pinky all are looking at the files & each other's faces …

Adi – geet … maan sir said that you have to finish these files by today evening & if you can't finish them by evening then you can't go home … in other words you can go home only after finishing all these files …

Geet – what ….

Before adi could answer geet …. Geet almost faints in her chair after seeing the files & listening to maan's condition …

Pinky quickly grabs a file from the pile & starts fanning geet to wake her up …. Adi sprinkles water on her face … & shakes geet …  

Adi – geet … geet … uto …

Geet holding her head …. Pinky still fanning her …

Geet – what Is this adi sir ….

Adi – I too don't know geet … I am doing as per maan sir's orders ….

Geet – this maan sir naa will always remain DD … dusht dhanav …

Pinky – ok geet …. Got to finish off my work too otherwise … even I might be asked to stay … so meet you during lunch hour …

Adi – same here geet …. Got to go ….

Geet – Dusht dhanav … he is doing all this in purpose so that he can catch me alone in the office after every one leaves …. Even I will show him that he can't be successful in his plan …  

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow so now maan and geet r playing games hope maan wins this time
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.................geet ne dhika diya ki woh bhi koi kam cheez nahin hain.............but it wud b nice if in the next part she actually has to stay back...................
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hehhe....

loved it.....

i knew my maan was smart😉😉😉😉

does this mean maan does not believe fake engagaement stiry??😕
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent Hima... loved it to bits...
pls update soon..
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope geet will b able to finish her task
mchopra thumbnail
wow tht was a lovely update...
wajiha-1 thumbnail
loved the update..
continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmmm now Maan is playing games, nice nok jhok

loved it...pls update soon..

tx for the wonderful update and pm
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
geet playing hide and seek with each other..let's see if geet can finish the files...thanks for the update